Back Camera suifuel

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Whenever I take a mirror pic or selfie I look decent but If I place my phone somewhere and take a rear camera pic I am truecel tier subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Selfie looks subhuman because of lens distortion. Whenever I take a rear camera pic, it's terrible and I don't know why either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 6128, Erik-Jón and 2 others
Whenever I take a mirror pic or selfie I look decent but If I place my phone somewhere and take a rear camera pic I am truecel tier subhuman
Back camera is shit af it’s literally reason Why i want to kill myself everyday, my right eye is lower than the other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brainiac, yirma19, babouchelelouche and 5 others
Back camera is shit af it’s literally reason Why i want to kill myself everyday, my right eye is lower than the other
yes I got rated here with selfie and mirror pics as MTN but now I think I might be truecel tier because of rear camera.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and jabaduk
I look by far the best when I take picture with back camera
it's probably different for subhumans cause selfies and most mirrors distort your ratios so if you have shit ratios that may make you look better but if youve got good ratios that may make you look worse I guess?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Erik-Jón and Biggdink
it's probably different for subhumans cause selfies and most mirrors distort your ratios so if you have shit ratios that may make you look better but if youve got good ratios that may make you look worse I guess?
cope

yeah i look 1/10 in front and back camera and want to change every feature on my face or kill myself

but then i look in the mirror and i just look like a normal dude

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
They have small skulls

Back camera irl pics are shit unless you have insane lens.

They made me look giga resseced with sfs

mirror pics, and just looking at your self in the mirror is usally best and easiest

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Back camera irl pics are shit unless you have insane lens.

They made me look giga resseced with sfs

mirror pics, and just looking at your self in the mirror is usally best and easiest
lifefuel. So if you are normie in mirror pics or selfies you are same with back camera? Is my brain just fucking with me?

Selfies distort your face and make your nose look bigger eyes look more bug-eyed and somehow midface look longer. But you get used to that from using snapchat and shit so it doesn't seem terrible.

With back camera, its the mirror image of your face, as in its what everyone else sees so you are not used to it, and thats why it look so weird. Its especially fucked when you have asymmetries like me, one of my eyes is higher than the other noticeably and even though im used to it in the mirror when I see myself with the back camera or in normal photos I want to die :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18931
lifefuel. So if you are normie in mirror pics or selfies you are same with back camera? Is my brain just fucking with me?
The worse the quality of lense is and worse the lighting is the worse you will apear in IRL pics

Selfies distort your face and make your nose look bigger eyes look more bug-eyed and somehow midface look longer. But you get used to that from using snapchat and shit so it doesn't seem terrible.

With back camera, its the mirror image of your face, as in its what everyone else sees so you are not used to it, and thats why it look so weird. Its especially fucked when you have asymmetries like me, one of my eyes is higher than the other noticeably and even though im used to it in the mirror when I see myself with the back camera or in normal photos I want to die :lul::lul:
This you
Bradley Cooper 1200x900

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Eternal

im SO GLAD we can all relate to this,

• +1
Reactions: Eternal
Don’t worry about mirrors
Don’t worry about pics

Go outside, talk to girls. If you’re not autistic/socially awkward, how do you do? Horrible? Kind of okay not great? Pretty great? Amazing? That’s your rating.

i look better on photos then in bathroom mirror?

cope, front camera and back camera are both same only back camera is more detailed to the pixel which even in irl isn't as detailed as the back camera. I use iPhone 13 pro though so depends on the camera.