Bad news

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Iam on probation
Only drugs that I can do is benzos rn
Any good drugs that I can still do while on probation? (getting tested for weed,Amphetamine,opioids and cocaine)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, bugeye, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
@TsarTsar444 @karbo @AutisticR3tard
Maybe ketamine Phenibut and dxm?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Laughing gas

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Iam on probation
Any good drugs that I can still do while on probation? (getting tested for weed,Amphetamine,opioids and cocaine)
Ugh. And you don't see a pattern and projected course this is headed to, uh? Ugh. Spoiler alert. You end up in jail.

Just start poppin xans buddy boyo thats all you got. Unless you want to take a nutmeg trip

• +1
fun fact if u get tested once a month u can smoke crack but u can't smoke weed
probation definitely makes people better btw!

• +1
what did u get put on probo for

• +1
Iam on probation
Alcohol ???

Iam on probation
Good, if you keep taking drugs you have a chance of fucking up your looks and then you are in for some SERIOUS problems. Think being a mentally ill chad is bad enough? Imagine being a mentally ill Untermensch.

big cope and mental crutch, NGL. only depressed niggas do drugs. There's a study where rats that were lonely drunk from the water with the drugs in it and the ones that were social and happy all drank from the regular water. The drug addicted rat would start to drink exclusively from the regular water too.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd