Badboy Asian Toad GF + Fucks Supermodel Miranda Kerr Then She Had To Return 8Mil Of Jewelry He Paid Her With

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
merlin_146179908_b515dac5-efe3-441a-86c2-c232358a5685-superJumbo.jpg

This badboy toad stole 4.5 BILLION USD from Malaysia and is free in china, but before he was on the run he GF'ed Miranda Kerr

Yeah that's right he pounded her pussy into oblivion and she thought she was getting rich for fucking this badboy chinese toad but little did she know all the girls he gave her...

Low allegedly purchased a US$325,000 white Ferrari as a wedding gift for Kim Kardashian in 2011.[42][43] The Department of Justice (DoJ) was reported to have sought restitution from other famous celebrities who had received gifts from Low, among them Leonardo DiCaprio, who has since returned Picasso and Basquiat paintings; and Miranda Kerr who returned diamond jewellery with a market value of US$8 million.

LMAO SHE LET THIS ASIAN TOAD UGLY GUY NTR HER FROM CHADS AND USE HER AS AN ONAHOLE AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KEEP THE JEWELRY SHE GOT FOR TOLERATING HIM HUMPING HER DAY AND NIGHT LMAO WHAT A BADBOY NO DOUBT HER ENJOY STICKING HIS SMOL AZN PP INSIDE AND NUTTING IN MIRANDA KERR LMAOOOOOOOO

THE WORST PART OF ALL OF THIS IS IT'S A LIE TO SAY SHE WAS HIS GF, SHE WAS HIS SUGAR BABY THE PROOF IS NOT A SINGLE PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER EXISTS MEANING SHE WAS TOTALLY EMBERASSED AND WANTED TO KEEP IT ON THE DL UNTIL UNCLE SAM KNOCKED TO EXPOSE HER AS A HIGH CLASS SUGER BABY WITH HER PUSSY FOR RENT AND GET THE DOUGH SHE GOT FOR GETTING HUMPED BY THIS DUDE BACK

CONCLUSION -> BADBOY LOW INHIB ASIAN SLAYER 5D CHESS SHE STOOD NO CHANCE!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, Lihito, .👽. and 7 others
Miranda Kerr looks very average

main_mediamvphotos-0393977501.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and johncruz12345
Miranda Kerr looks very average

main_mediamvphotos-0393977501.jpg
true no idea why guys fall all over her, reminder she maried chad bloom and fucked chad dicaprio

she also went from sloot who fucks for $$$ to cucking her billionaire husband and suddenly being a good chrisitian

Prior to becoming Mrs. Spiegel, Kerr was very candid about her robust sex life. In an interview with GQ magazine in April 2014 following her divorce from Bloom, she opened up about being attracted to both men and women. "I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs," she said. "I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however — a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never."

She's even disclosed her membership in the mile-high club. "Let's put it this way, I've had an orgasm in the air before," Kerr told British GQ (via Elle). "Alone. And together." Go ahead and let that visual soak in for a moment, we won't judge you.

Since she has always been so open and liberated when it comes to sex, it's so dang weird that she completely flipped the script when she met Spiegel. In an interview with The Times, she revealed that they were "waiting" to consummate their relationship until after they tied the knot. Love will make you do some strange things. However, considering how sex played a huge part in her life pre-Spiegel, we're not entirely convinced they remained abstinent for two years before walking down the aisle.

rich and powerful men are dumb as fuck, imagine legit marrying this used up cum rag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member, Kekee and 2 others
true no idea why guys fall all over her, reminder she maried chad bloom and fucked chad dicaprio
Status. Status matters to men too. If I would say that this girl is a random noname girl, they wouldn't rate her as highly as when they do when they know who she is.

miranda-kerr.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Status. Status matters to men too. If I would say that this girl is a random noname girl, they wouldn't rate her as highly as when they do when they know who she is.

miranda-kerr.jpg
no that's bullshit, status doesn't matter the same way to women, to women status is a rating to men there is a minimum and for a good reason if leo fucks some girl twice as hot as her but a literal nobody who is making 30k a year as a waitress she will goto tabloids and sell her story for 15k and completely tell all his secrets, or maybe he just wants the prize of fucking a victoria secret supermodel but status to men vs women is very different, for men it's a foot in the door or a prize to taste, for women it's literally everything to the question of will they treat this man with an ounce of respect every second of every day and as soon as they lose status they might as well be trash

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad
no that's bullshit, status doesn't matter the same way to women, to women status is a rating to men there is a minimum and for a good reason if leo fucks some girl twice as hot as her but a literal nobody who is making 30k a year as a waitress she will goto tabloids and sell her story for 15k and completely tell all his secrets, or maybe he just wants the prize of fucking a victoria secret supermodel but status to men vs women is very different, for men it's a foot in the door or a prize to taste, for women it's literally everything to the question of will they treat this man with an ounce of respect every second of every day and as soon as they lose status they might as well be trash
I didn't say that status matters the same way to men as women. I said that status matters to men too. Miranda Kerr is a good example of it.

HIM HUMPING HER DAY AND NIGHT
No, he was not humping her day and night for sure. You must be a virgin to believe this shit.

The rich fatass gives the thot money to act as his girlfriend. The thot wants the money. So it's a business deal. But inside the bedroom, there will be no sex at all. No sane woman can fuck that fatass, that's the absolute truth.

It is similar to countless dead bedroom stories you hear about married couples. Yes, there are couples that stay with each other until both die but they fuck like once per year after having kids.

To have sex regularly and enjoyably with a woman, you have to meet a requirement of look.

I didn't say that status matters the same way to men as women. I said that status matters to men too. Miranda Kerr is a good example of it.
except that is bullshit there are rich college girls that have powerful daddies that are way hotter he can fuck, he fucked kerr because she rubbed shoulders with him in a very chance way due to who she knows and he said why not, I promise dicaprio has stuck his dick inside female girls who are literally nobody's nothing and just got lucky they didn't blab or they were truly too dumb to get proof they fucked leo before he nutted realized his mistake and said "I have to got the bathroom" and ran off like a sprinter.... you only know about Kerr because other care, she is literally not at all special dummy thinking because leo fucked some high status bitch that he gives a fucked or hasen't fucked dozens of normal girls for every one like kerr is the fallacy in your logic, men care about 2 things how she looks and is fucking her going to fuck my shit up, the fact kerr is a supermodel is like seeing a girl with a fat ass, the only reason to go thru is because she is above average not her status the reason, leo sees girls with fat asses all the time and they are ugly, she is not, stop backpedaling and learn instead of trying to seem knowledgeable on something we know nothing about IE leo's very private I assure you sex life

No, he was not humping her day and night for sure. You must be a virgin to believe this shit.

The rich fatass gives the thot money to act as his girlfriend. The thot wants the money. So it's a business deal. But inside the bedroom, there will be no sex at all. No sane woman can fuck that fatass, that's the absolute truth.

It is similar to countless dead bedroom stories you hear about married couples. Yes, there are couples that stay with each other until both die but they fuck like once per year after having kids.

To have sex regularly and enjoyably with a woman, you have to meet a requirement of look.
blocked, legit retard he gave her a 12 carat diamond on valentines day and no picture of them together or mention of him on her social = not larp GF = she wanted to hide their relationship which was sex only and it only came out because government demanded the diamonds back and it came out, good job putting your dogshit cope theory before actually reading a single fucking word and having even 20 IQ

except that is bullshit there are rich college girls that have powerful daddies that are way hotter he can fuck, he fucked kerr because she rubbed shoulders with him in a very chance way due to who she knows and he said why not, I promise dicaprio has stuck his dick inside female girls who are literally nobody's nothing and just got lucky they didn't blab or they were truly too dumb to get proof they fucked leo before he nutted realized his mistake and said "I have to got the bathroom" and ran off like a sprinter.... you only know about Kerr because other care, she is literally not at all special dummy thinking because leo fucked some high status bitch that he gives a fucked or hasen't fucked dozens of normal girls for every one like kerr is the fallacy in your logic, men care about 2 things how she looks and is fucking her going to fuck my shit up, the fact kerr is a supermodel is like seeing a girl with a fat ass, the only reason to go thru is because she is above average not her status the reason, leo sees girls with fat asses all the time and they are ugly, she is not, stop backpedaling and learn instead of trying to seem knowledgeable on something we know nothing about IE leo's very private I assure you sex life
You don't understand. When men know that Kerr is a supermodel, they rate her looks more positively than if they would think that Kerr is just a random girl. This happens time after time.

You don't understand. When men know that Kerr is a supermodel, they rate her looks more positively than if they would think that Kerr is just a random girl. This happens time after time.
didn't read blocked, keep coping, didn;t ask

didn't read blocked, keep coping, didn;t ask
It's ok. These things can be hard to understand, but if you devote time to this, you might be able to understand.

Some of the stolen money went to finance "The Wolf of Wall Street", so it's all good in the end, if you have money you can buy yourself a place in Hollywood and get to hang out and party with all the Chads and Stacies...
0*oFSvgkva6mDW04aR.jpg
gettyimages-454576483-embed_2018.jpg
original-720x340.jpg
XXMALAYSIA1-superJumbo.jpg
0224_jho-low_650x455.jpg
Goff_P_Hilton_140710_1-1.width-640.jpegquality-40.jpg

Some of the stolen money went to finance "The Wolf of Wall Street", so it's all good in the end, if you have money you can buy yourself a place in Hollywood and get to hang out and party with all the Chads and Stacies...
0*oFSvgkva6mDW04aR.jpg
gettyimages-454576483-embed_2018.jpg
original-720x340.jpg
XXMALAYSIA1-superJumbo.jpg
0224_jho-low_650x455.jpg
Goff_P_Hilton_140710_1-1.width-640.jpegquality-40.jpg
Irony there is insane, imagine stealing billions of dollars and fucking world class supermodels about a guy who steals hundreds of millions of dollars and oneitises a model, also he is uglier than the MC so it's even more based, legit it was a water downed version of his life, another post by wise @Gonthar with chad fox avi

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You're focusing on the cucks following the guy who took her virginity:
Chrisso2-1.jpg
And yet he's got no money and no future Chad sons with Miranda unlike the "cucks" who married her. He is nothing.

And yet he's got no money and no future Chad sons with Miranda unlike the "cucks" who married her. He is nothing.

merlin_146179908_b515dac5-efe3-441a-86c2-c232358a5685-superJumbo.jpg

This badboy toad stole 4.5 BILLION USD from Malaysia and is free in china, but before he was on the run he GF'ed Miranda Kerr

Yeah that's right he pounded her pussy into oblivion and she thought she was getting rich for fucking this badboy chinese toad but little did she know all the girls he gave her...

Low allegedly purchased a US$325,000 white Ferrari as a wedding gift for Kim Kardashian in 2011.[42][43] The Department of Justice (DoJ) was reported to have sought restitution from other famous celebrities who had received gifts from Low, among them Leonardo DiCaprio, who has since returned Picasso and Basquiat paintings; and Miranda Kerr who returned diamond jewellery with a market value of US$8 million.

LMAO SHE LET THIS ASIAN TOAD UGLY GUY NTR HER FROM CHADS AND USE HER AS AN ONAHOLE AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KEEP THE JEWELRY SHE GOT FOR TOLERATING HIM HUMPING HER DAY AND NIGHT LMAO WHAT A BADBOY NO DOUBT HER ENJOY STICKING HIS SMOL AZN PP INSIDE AND NUTTING IN MIRANDA KERR LMAOOOOOOOO

THE WORST PART OF ALL OF THIS IS IT'S A LIE TO SAY SHE WAS HIS GF, SHE WAS HIS SUGAR BABY THE PROOF IS NOT A SINGLE PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER EXISTS MEANING SHE WAS TOTALLY EMBERASSED AND WANTED TO KEEP IT ON THE DL UNTIL UNCLE SAM KNOCKED TO EXPOSE HER AS A HIGH CLASS SUGER BABY WITH HER PUSSY FOR RENT AND GET THE DOUGH SHE GOT FOR GETTING HUMPED BY THIS DUDE BACK

CONCLUSION -> BADBOY LOW INHIB ASIAN SLAYER 5D CHESS SHE STOOD NO CHANCE!
IQ master race ngl mirin hard:feelskek::feelskek::love::love:

incels win this time

blocked, legit retard he gave her a 12 carat diamond on valentines day and no picture of them together or mention of him on her social = not larp GF = she wanted to hide their relationship which was sex only and it only came out because government demanded the diamonds back and it came out, good job putting your dogshit cope theory before actually reading a single fucking word and having even 20 IQ
shut up nigga we are coping in here

Insane black pill. Proof even multi million dollar models are willing to prostitute themselves at the right price. These hoes ain't loyal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back