Badoo rejects me cuz I gained 5% BF

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
Make good pictures for online dating, they said

>am getting banned cuz badoo prompts me for current photo for verification, and i make photo and i dont look like on this picture so they ban me

wtf. i gained maybe 5% BF and they wont let me use that picture. losers.

How the fuck did you gain so much and why?

when that pic was created i was doing semi-cardio training everyday which is not healthy at all
its retarded, if i was woman who gained 30kgs it would be accepted

I look like a completely different person without fat its unreal. I go from subhuman to chadlite easily :feelshmm:

I look like a completely different person without fat its unreal. I go from subhuman to chadlite easily :feelshmm:
yea me2 what a time to not be fat

you deserved it tbh ngl ded srs but tbh tbqh ngl u bad boyooo ngl rly imo tbh srs tbqh don't :feelshehe: but u deserved it tbh ngl

you deserved it tbh ngl ded srs but tbh tbqh ngl u bad boyooo ngl rly imo tbh srs tbqh don't :feelshehe: but u deserved it tbh ngl

Spam more

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Tony

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
What does that entail tony :feelshmm: is this an apprenticeship :feelshmm:
sure thing buddy boyo:feelshmm: come here under my wing and you will be the wealthiest man in the world:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
sure thing buddy boyo:feelshmm: come here under my wing and you will be the wealthiest man in the world:feelshmm:
this seems like a scam tbh tbqh ngl ngl tbh tbqh :feelshmm: I cannot in my right mind accept this sketchy offer of yours sir tony sir :feelshmm:

tbh tbqh ngl ngl tbh tbqh :feelshmm:
aEiztAO.gif
my son finally did it:feelshmm:

• +1
  • +1
sure but u can't come close to mogging me tbh ngl tbqh rly imo srs tbh ngl tbqh tbh:feelshmm:
i am chad btfo little incel :feelshmm: tbh tbqh ngl I fuck stacys every night and day tony huh what you think of that little copeboy :feelshmm:

i am chad btfo little incel :feelshmm: tbh tbqh ngl I fuck stacys every night and day tony huh what you think of that little copeboy :feelshmm:
no thoughts tbh ngl tbqh :feelshmm: you can kiss my dick

• +1
ok im taking my words back.:feelshmm: you can kiss my feet
Ok now this i am up for master tony sensei :feelshmm: only if you suck my finger first :feelshmm:

oh don't worry cel i can take u under my wing if u want:feelshmm:
Take me into the slayer squad anything else is straight up cope :feelshmm::feelshehe:

jfl at going over 12 percent bf

jfl at going over 12 percent bf

jfl im rewatching 1 serie of naruto and graphics is so bad

also i see beta males and beta voices everywhere dafuq

so much difference between naruto and shippuuden