you have nothing to lose

(tag other baldcels ion member)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7753, Entschuldigung and 2 others
balding17yomanletcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Danish_Retard, Darkstrand and 3 others
Because I don't want worse gyno, worse skin, worse Balding, sides of hopping off roids include depression and I'm already depressed, and face>everything anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and The Bleach Pill
christmas come early this year
50.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tony and balding17yomanletcel
Because I don't want worse gyno, worse skin, worse Balding, sides of hopping off roids include depression and I'm already depressed, and face>everything anyway
if you already have gyno just lose fat, you'll use AI on cycle and SERM after it so you wont have gyno. You are already baldcel stop coping your smv will remain unchanged, there are no sides, everything will return to baseline as theres something aclled homostesis retard

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
because they are weak and effeminate

imagine being scared of a needle when you're already bald

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Entschuldigung and balding17yomanletcel
because they are weak and effeminate

imagine being scared of a needle when you're already bald
ded srs once i lose fat i will roid asap. i could now but scared of e2 booming since fat af

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and penis3
if you already have gyno just lose fat, you'll use AI on cycle and SERM after it so you wont have gyno. You are already baldcel stop coping your smv will remain unchanged, there are no sides, everything will return to baseline as theres something aclled homostesis retard
it could be pubertal gyno, I had mine removed recently you can only remove it thru surgery

if you get gyno thru blasting then you're a mongol

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
it could be pubertal gyno, I had mine removed recently you can only remove it thru surgery

if you get gyno thru blasting then you're a mongol
nah ion gyno im just fatty fat fat

• +1
why would you come off after hopping on when you're practically bald?

just do a decent self administered TRT 125-200mg a week, and blast a few times a year

your quality of life will improve dramatically

why would you come off when you're practically bald?

just do a decent self administered TRT 125-200mg a week, and blast a few times a year

Because I want to stay natty. I'm still 21 if i get to 25 and reach my natty limit then I might do steroids bit for now I have better looksmaxing methods I'm doing such as hair restoration skinmaxxing leanmaxxiing penismaxxing etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
why would you come off when you're practically bald?

BnC is harmful long term brah, tbh i have 400ng dl total t natty measured 1 month ago (reference is 300ng-900 jfl) but indeed roids my harm health long term, plus local pharmacies only sell sust 250, i dont want to inject eod . better to reach genetic muscular potential then come off do pct and lift natty

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TITUS
Because I want to stay natty. I'm still 21 if i get to 25 and reach my natty limit then I might do steroids bit for now I have better looksmaxing methods I'm doing such as hair restoration skinmaxxing leanmaxxiing penismaxxing etc
ok that's fair enough then if you still want to salvage ur hair

it's definitely an option for the future

and how the fuck are u 21 bro, you look 30+ no hate lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998

if i wasnt pussy unlike him, id chug dutasteride and trt since dht will be no more t would take place as androgen

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: penis3 and Baldingman1998

Holyfuck Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: penis3
nigga u dont even know how to workout judging by ur meme workout plan. Get experience before u start steroids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Baldingman1998 and balding17yomanletcel
BnC is harmful long term brah, tbh i have 400ng dl total t natty measured 1 month ago (reference is 300ng-900 jfl) but indeed roids my harm health long term, plus local pharmacies only sell sust 250, i dont want to inject eod . better to reach genetic muscular potential then come off do pct and lift natty
lol

I've done countless cycles and when you come off you lose most of it, people always think they can come off and keep most of the gains when it doesn't work that way even when they're well below their genetic limit

when you inject once and join the dark side you inject for life, sooner or later you will be BnC'ing

And this was with a long as fuck PCT

just get a long test ester and inject 1x a week, not hard

if u also dont like pinning then maybe this isnt for u

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
nigga u dont even know how to workout judging by ur meme workout plan. Get experience before u start steroids
believe me son, i analyzed multiple workouts even paid ones, they all sound bullshit. its all about lifting hard with proper form. its all about that other bits are trivial muh do %80 of 1rm first set muh do %50 second set but sommersault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and The Bleach Pill
lol

I've done countless cycles and when you come off you lose most of it, people always think they can come off and keep most of the gains when it doesn't work that way even when they're well below their genetic limit

when you inject once and join the dark side you inject for life, sooner or later you will be BnC'ing

Do I actually look 30?

Roping

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and balding17yomanletcel
lol

i couldnt find reputable steroid source, also wtf do you mean you cant keep jfl. according to FFMI staying at 80kg %10 bf is doable for %95 of males. in theory if i bulk up to 80kg i should be able to keep it, there multiple studies confirming steroid benefits last even after injection

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Baldingman1998
if you got HT you would look way younger

so hairmaxxx as soon as possible
its beyond over for him he needs HS. HT cant save him now ded srs

• So Sad
  • +1
if your bald just badassmaxx , be one of those super buff dads with a motorcycle interest that picks fights with cousins

• JFL
if you got HT you would look way younger

so hairmaxxx as soon as possible
bro i went to baldcel clinic, for people with nw7 its impossible to get back to nw2 let alone nw1 . only can be done in extreme cases where baldcel has giga dense back hair

• +1
bro i went to baldcel clinic, for people with nw7 its impossible to get back to nw2 let alone nw1 . only can be done in extreme cases where baldcel has giga dense back hair
yea true

you can never achieve full density, and you would have to have a higher hairline

as well as combination with smp for added density

still worth it tho

Im going to do my first cycle in a month or so, im NW1,5 and im going to SHIELD my hair big time, i don't know yet if going with just 500mg test or going ballistics and adding hgh, and whatnot. Im prone to body acne so maybe i should have accutane handy or something.
Ill make a thread one of this days posting my stack and asking for advice, to have it all rounded up.

• +1
TBH YOU'RE NOT WRONG THO

• +1
lol

Wtf, if you are bellow your physiological potential shouldn't you keep the gains, don't count water into them. And all the time gain muscle nucleus anyways.