ban system on .is

swt

swt

hey girl do u listen to bladee
just got perma ban on .is because i got raped and they’re jealous because they consider as actual pleasure-giving sex

.is doesn’t even have incels, just wannabes who try way too hard, they try so hard to a point they’re not even logical beings anymore, when i saw it, i laughed so hard i could hardly breathe

and i just saw the comments on my threads when people realized i got banned for being raped and they’re talking abt how i’m a manlet but with a probably “top tier face” and that atleast i was wanted ?! :lul:
such a shit forum with a try-too-hard community makes me cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, nathan, Mewton and 9 others
bro got raped? thats crazy you okay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, lifeless, nathan and 6 others
bro got raped? thats crazy you okay?
yeah lmao, she blackmailed the fuck out of me for sex i didn’t even get pleasure from it at all but it’s ight cuz according to .is

“atleast you’re wanted” :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, truthhurts, lucifer6969 and 3 others
mind blowing

• JFL
Reactions: swt and ascension
just go on no fap and carnivore diet bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, watah, lifeless and 8 others
how is it possible to get raped as a male

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade and swt
yeah lmao, she blackmailed the fuck out of me for sex i didn’t even get pleasure from it at all but it’s ight cuz according to .is

be happy it wasn't a dude:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and swt
just got perma ban on .is because i got raped and they’re jealous because they consider as actual pleasure-giving sex

.is doesn’t even have incels, just wannabes who try way too hard, they try so hard to a point they’re not even logical beings anymore, when i saw it, i laughed so hard i could hardly breathe

and i just saw the comments on my threads when people realized i got banned for being raped and they’re talking abt how i’m a manlet but with a probably “top tier face” and that atleast i was wanted ?! :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, overtier1011, nathan and 3 others
how is it possible to get raped as a male
some ethnic whore black mailed me and was gonna get people to jump me if i didnt let her lay with me, thing is she was a whore, shes willing to give sex to anyone even incels thats what they dont understand, shi dont even count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and everyone
some ethnic whore black mailed me and was gonna get people to jump me if i didnt let her lay with me, thing is she was a whore, shes willing to give sex to anyone even incels thats what they dont understand, shi dont even count
was she hot

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Agreed
Most of them are not only stacies only and ugly, but on top of that they have the worst personnality ever and are suprised that nobody likes them irl
And im sorry for you being raped

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, truthhurts and swt
i don’t understand too how can she rape you ? Like with a dildo lol?

i don’t understand too how can she rape you ? Like with a dildo lol?
she forcefully mounted herself on his cock and rode him until climax :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, terrorblade, truthhurts and 2 others
rape is geniuenly scary op, i feel bad for you
niggas here are sexless and virgins and think that they will get raped by a 10/10 stacy while they asleep waking up to see their miniscule dick get sucked on
meanwhile its a subhumanic creature, if not one of the most ugly, a fat whore then doing this, this would traumatize me as fuck juts thinking about it, a woman im not attracted to doing this
brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, swt, bululu_87 and 1 other person
she forcefully mounted herself on his cock and rode him until climax :ogre:
Either she has a big vagina or op has a tiny zick cause it can’t enter that easy

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and truthhurts
Either she has a big vagina or op has a tiny zick cause it can’t enter that easy
she did have a loose vagina.

i was 14 at the time, just started highschool, she was the known school whore

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Incels.is is just .Org but with more slop.

Nothing interesting to read there and its just filled "Women suck!" as if there hasn't been the thousandth post about that.

In addition with users probably wanting to actually commit ER (Sad) :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: swt and truthhurts
if you got raped your fakecel its just basic logic

if you got raped your fakecel its just basic logic
or youre illogical bud, thats like saying payed sex also makes someone a fakecel.

shes willing to give sex to anybody even the grossest creatures on the planet
she doesnt count whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
or youre illogical bud, thats like saying payed sex also makes someone a fakecel.

shes willing to give sex to anybody even the grossest creatures on the planet
she doesnt count whatsoever
Okay man logic is fake anyway. But she would rape me do you think?

• +1

Damn mirin hard. I also wanna get raped:ogre:. How do I apply for that:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: swt and ihearvoices

The .is users are basically how normies picture incels

Deserved

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
True they literally try to be sexless virgins so hard man

Were u raped in the ass by a dude

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
No offence but deserved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and terrorblade
Okay man logic is fake anyway. But she would rape me do you think?
yes bro when i say anyone i mean anyone, last time i visitted my old town ( where shes located ) i heard she was caught giving another girl head on the bus

Damn mirin hard. I also wanna get raped:ogre:. How do I apply for that:feelshehe:
sure bro ill try to get her contact for u, u might wanna have to put a bag over her head while ur at it so u dont get disgusted tho, and shes also black btw and nearly anorexic with a super loose pussy and smell like onions

but if thats what you wanna sign up to :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
sure bro ill try to get her contact for u, u might wanna have to put a bag over her head while ur at it so u dont get disgusted tho, and shes also black btw and nearly anorexic with a super loose pussy and smell like onions

but if thats what you wanna sign up to :feelsokman:
I take my words back:feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: swt