Based muslim story, muslimcels gtfih

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
I knew this one girl that was shopping at the shop where i used to work at, that wore a hijab
kinda cute, ngl, you can tell by the facial features that shes pretty, and she was like 172-175 which is mogger.

I often had that feeling that she was interested in me, solely because of the way she talked to me, and she gave me so much spare change that i bought many sandwhiches.

anyway, i obv never asked her out bcuz im a kafir, and she is afghani and what happened like 2 weeks ago?

I was visiting my old workplace and saw her again. I got to talk to her again, and she got enganged (JFL) to a 170 balding muslimcel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That mfker gets to fuck a jb 5psl afghani girl while you guys rot. After that i thought about converting.

If a balding incel gets enganged to a qt3.14 afghani girl, what will happen to a white boi who converted? Will i get a completely covered 6psl model-in-disquise wifey?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 13332, ✿👍col and 1 other person
I knew this one girl that was shopping at the shop where i used to work at, that wore a hijab
kinda cute, ngl, you can tell by the facial features that shes pretty, and she was like 172-175 which is mogger.

I often had that feeling that she was interested in me, solely because of the way she talked to me, and she gave me so much spare change that i bought many sandwhiches.

anyway, i obv never asked her out bcuz im a kafir, and she is afghani and what happened like 2 weeks ago?

I was visiting my old workplace and saw her again. I got to talk to her again, and she got enganged (JFL) to a 170 balding muslimcel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That mfker gets to fuck a jb 5psl afghani girl while you guys rot. After that i thought about converting.

If a balding incel gets enganged to a qt3.14 afghani girl, what will happen to a white boi who converted? Will i get a completely covered 6psl model-in-disquise wifey?
Go to dagestan and find out Next week in "converting with Americans"

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, HowAmIAlive123, Chadeep and 2 others
Why would you convert for a woman though? That’s kinda simp behaviour tbh

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadethnic101, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person