Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Recessed jaw = death

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Overbiter, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Looks theory=fake and debunked

• +1
Reactions: subaru, Deleted member 13215 and JackHanma
Nah i think you can still look good with a recessed jaw if you have other good facial features and good harmony. Maybe your side profile will be bad still though.

I honestly think jaw recession doesn't matter, but jaw width does. I doubt one is possible without another tho...

Also, OP - read your PMs bruh

I honestly think jaw recession doesn't matter, but jaw width does. I doubt one is possible without another tho...

I'm a recessed jaw width mogger. Even @Toodlydood knows this

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
I'm getting BSSO soon hopefully.

Just have hair theory

imagine caring about greycels

jaw is such a meme, eye area is everything. when ppl here refer to a good or bad jaw its just the chin length/width/shape in reality which is an ez change. however if u have bad eyes u are legit tera fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, hebbewem, Deleted member 14561 and 3 others

my bigonial, zygos is too wide i look like a gorilla bro idk man

jaw is such a meme, eye area is everything. when ppl here refer to a good or bad jaw its just the chin length/width/shape in reality which is an ez change. however if u have bad eyes u are legit tera fucked.
This is sort of true, eye area is more immutable and important, but there is A LOT more to the jaws than the chin. OP for example is completely deformed. His jaw is insanely narrow/tiny. There isn't a faster way to make an adult male look extremely weak/bullyable/punchable/low sex appeal than making his jaw narrow

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 3593 and Acromegaly_Chad
This is sort of true, eye area is more immutable and important, but there is A LOT more to the jaws than the chin. OP for example is completely deformed. His jaw is insanely narrow/tiny. There isn't a faster way to make an adult male look extremely weak/bullyable/punchable/low sex appeal than making his jaw narrow
Well yeah, although in real life it doesn't look as bas as it does on the x rays because I have extremely strong masseter muscles from years of bruxism.
The thing with eyes is:
- No scleral show
- No dark undereye circles

And they almost always look decent unless you have frog/bug eyes that are bulging out of the eye socket, or have extreme NCT. But scleral show and dark circles are an easy fix.

A narrow and recessed jaw though is much more invasive to fix. I needed a chin wing, and now unilateral side wing on the right side, then braces and bimax, wisdom teeth removal and jaw angle implants.
It's like a complete reconstruction of that body part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and lasthope
Well yeah, although in real life it doesn't look as bas as it does on the x rays because I have extremely strong masseter muscles from years of bruxism.
The thing with eyes is:
- No scleral show
- No dark undereye circles

And they almost always look decent unless you have frog/bug eyes that are bulging out of the eye socket, or have extreme NCT. But scleral show and dark circles are an easy fix.

A narrow and recessed jaw though is much more invasive to fix. I needed a chin wing, and now unilateral side wing on the right side, then braces and bimax, wisdom teeth removal and jaw angle implants.
It's like a complete reconstruction of that body part.
Completely incel jaw bones are very difficult to fix yeah. Especially since you chose the longer route of fixing it wirh jaw surgery rather than a big implant

It takes a lot more than having no scleral show and no dark undereyes to have a good eye area, and in order to have NO scleral show you're gonna need decent zygos and LEFORT 3 region which isn't a short order. It's easy to bring eye area to BASELINE average tier yes, but way harder to get an attractive and enchanting piercing eye area mainly due to orbitals and orbital box shape determining your eyelid appearance

If I was aware of plastic surgery, I would choose incel jaw with giga chad eyes over incel eyes with giga chad jaw. But if I wasn't aware of it, I would pick incel eyes for sure. Men wirh tiny jaws are not taken seriously/look deformed/very beta, especially with severe saggital and transversal development deficiency. I feel like chin and ramus height are not as brutal