Bbc Tyrone stakes claim to noodle booty, Boyfriend fights him off.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
This is exactly what happens when you let your gf leave dressed like a whore. You get a bigger guy who wants her and now you have to risk life and limb proving yourself worthy. I 100% blame the bf.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Yuya Moggershima, Vergil.is and 17 others
This is what happened in the old caveman days 💯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Acromegaly_Chad, Patient A and 13 others
imagine going out with your "gf" while she's dressed like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Acromegaly_Chad, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others
tbf that ogre couldnt fight at all. If the smaller guy was trained at least to an okay level, he couldve easily fucked him up

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, delusionalretard, datboijj and 13 others
Better then most wwe mma drama

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15899, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
tbf that ogre couldnt fight at all. If the smaller guy was trained at least to an okay level, he couldve easily fucked him up
But he was literally throwing this weight around and fending off 2 to 3 people

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
Size makes a huge difference in defense but not as much in offense without training. If he had any training or just better natural fight instinct he'd lay waste to the smaller guy. The smaller guy looks like he has training or is just a great fighter.

Especially since androgens help determine overall skeletal size and androgens also help build neck and trap size which stop a person from getting rattled/KO'd.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BearBoy, n0rthface and 2 others
this is literally why you carry guns , knives and gas spray

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Jesus Chris and people say size doesn’t matter In a fight this guy with no training at all manhandled this guy who knew what he was doing and 2 people attempting to help him

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Warlow, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
So who was the harrasser the big black guy? Lol

• +1
Idk what it is about "Noodle Booty", but it has to be the best term ever coined :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
lol fuck that shit i wouldn’t fight that nigga he big as shit, i would shoot that nigga if he got near me

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Wmn love drama, fighting etc and all that low IQ degenerate nonsense more than men tbh, she was literally showing her ass to that invader who was bullying her BF, wow next level insanity and psychopathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, fogdart and Beetlejuice
lol fuck that shit i wouldn’t fight that nigga he big as shit, i would shoot that nigga if he got near me
I'll fight him but you got to watch for the slams and scoops from big dudes when you are short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Jesus Chris and people say size doesn’t matter In a fight this guy with no training at all manhandled this guy who knew what he was doing and 2 people attempting to help him
Only people who believe that have been watching too many movies. There's a reason weight classes exist in Boxing and UFC.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, datboijj, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
I'll fight him but you got to watch for the slams and scoops from big dudes when you are short.
honestly if i was fighting a big nigga like that, i would just keep my distance with leg kicks and rape his legs with kicks until he falls over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Baldingman1998 and DwayneWhite55
Only people who believe that have been watching too many movies. There's a reason weight classes exist in Boxing and UFC.
It only matters a lot when grappling. But if you have good footwork you can negate that.

But the threat of a slam will always be there.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Offensive Bias and Deleted member 11758
It only matters a lot when grappling. But if you have good footwork you can negate that.

But the threat of a slam will always be there.
leg kicks are the best if you’re fighting someone bigger than you, you can keep your distance away from where he can grapple you and after a few good kicks, any untrained ogre is going down

This is exactly what happens when you let your gf leave dressed like a whore. You get a bigger guy who wants her and now you have to risk life and limb proving yourself worthy. I 100% blame the bf.

Tbh none of them look like they know what they're doing however that shorter dude got saved by the other people.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and DwayneWhite55
honestly if i was fighting a big nigga like that, i would just keep my distance with leg kicks and rape his legs with kicks until he falls over
I would try to counter his wild hooks , he doesn't know how to fight he's just a big street nigger,he was only impressive off the flipping the guy that's where he would of won if he didn't get jumped then. That's the part I'm most fearful of if I was in a fight. Once you are mounted by a big dude it's over or if you are dropped on your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Offensive Bias
I would try to counter his wild hooks , he doesn't know how to fight he's just a big street nigger,he was only impressive off the flipping the guy that's where he would of won if he didn't get jumped then. That's the part I'm most fearful of if I was in a fight. Once you are mounted by a big dude it's over or if you are dropped on your head
Yea, in any instance of the fight where the weight is involved you DO NOT want to get successfully hit with their weight. Try to use any advantage you have which maybe your smaller hitbox and potentially easier to accelerate during a fight. However even with all this in mind you are fighting a superior opponent and WILL lose assuming you are of equal fighting competence to the dude you're fighting since he has better cards due to his larger frame/size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and DwayneWhite55
2853C279 258A 473B AF40 CA975FB003BD

i wonder what this nigga would have did. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Yuya Moggershima, Warlow and 6 others
Yea, in any instance of the fight where the weight is involved you DO NOT want to get successfully hit with their weight. Try to use any advantage you have which maybe your smaller hitbox and potentially easier to accelerate during a fight. However even with all this in mind you are fighting a superior opponent and WILL lose assuming you are of equal fighting competence to the dude you're fighting since he has better cards due to his larger frame/size.
All it takes is one devastating hit and you can win. Unless they can eat punches like nothing then you're in trouble I guess lol

Also you can see if they gas out if you don't gas out first.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
Yes but he was the aggressor, his fighting was so lacklustre I’m shocked he even goes around starting fights if this is how bad he is

i would beat both of their asses

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 1627 and Offensive Bias
Also you can see if they gas out if you don't gas out first.
Yes combat stamina is also important. If you have a lot of cardio this may come well in handy since it's how long you remain combat operational that determines your chances assuming you don't get one tapped. If you are smart enough you could also know where to attack, for example the kidneys to someone's side, the temporal region of the head or jaw.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 1627
Yes combat stamina is also important. If you have a lot of cardio this may come well in handy since it's how long you remain combat operational that determines your chances assuming you don't get one tapped. If you are smart enough you could also know where to attack, for example the kidneys to someone's side, the temporal region of the head or jaw.
nigga shut the fuck up you just get angry and try to knock the other guy out thats it

either with wrestling or a punch to the face, jaw, chin, nose whatever

• JFL
nigga shut the fuck up you just get angry and try to knock the other guy out thats it

either with wrestling or a punch to the face, jaw, chin, nose whatever
Your IQ must be lower than your age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Yeah meanwhile your ass talks about IQ in a actual fucking street fight you will get knocked out faggot, i have had many street fights and its not like a bareknuckle fighting competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627
Yes but he was the aggressor, his fighting was so lacklustre I’m shocked he even goes around starting fights if this is how bad he is
the power of the noodle booty

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you probably watch to many street fight analysis on youtube but best is to avoid streets fight at all because it neve goes the way you planned

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
you probably watch to many street fight analysis on youtube but best is to avoid streets fight at all because it neve goes the way you planned
Naw bro we gotta assert our dominance and be alpha males in front of women or else she would have left him for the tyrone. If he wouldve walked away thats end of their relationship. Enter meme gender.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1627 and Offensive Bias
I know because it's a street fight, not a UFC competition. At any moment your opponent can pick a miscellaneous item like sand or a chair and fuck you up.

• +1
  • JFL
Naw bro we gotta assert our dominance and be alpha males in front of women or else she would have left him for the tyrone. If he wouldve walked away thats end of their relationship. Enter meme gender.
thats why i always have pepper spray

Skill mogs size still, ofc copers will deny this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and Deleted member 11758
thats why i always have pepper spray
I was being sarcastic btw. I wouldve let him have her. Abundance mindset:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1627
Skill mogs size still, ofc copers will deny this
Yeah floyd mayweather wouldve beat him but thats just be elite teir boxer theory. Genuine cope at that point.

Yeah floyd mayweather wouldve beat him but thats just be elite teir boxer theory. Genuine cope at that point.
The average person is not a good fighter. You could train boxing for a year and a half and beat most people in a street fight. Even if your opponent is much larger.

Let that sink in.

• Hmm...
@Amexmaxx stup “hmm”ing my post nigga, you are just wrong end off the debate.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627

Users who are viewing this thread

Back