Bbc Tyrone stakes claim to noodle booty, Boyfriend fights him off.

the power of the noodle booty
Bootay is life it is what it is I’d kill for bootay it’s more important than food and water it’s gods succulent reward to the male gender for being good Christians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 1627 and Amexmaxx
Bootay is life
Correct
I’d kill for bootay it’s more important than food and water
woah your going a bit too far there
it’s gods succulent reward to the male gender for being good Christians
DD758F12 AA1B 4E2C BC38 7FE36EFF1A37

Jfl christ cucks are the last ones to get laid. They respect women and fear sex too much.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
And this is why i train martial arts.

Correct

woah your going a bit too far there

View attachment 1445991
Jfl christ cucks are the last ones to get laid. They respect women and fear sex too much.
Who said I respect women….
As I said I accept that ass was produced by god to give men both visual and physical stimulation it is truly an accomplishment

Ass is more important than water and food without ass the human race disappears

• JFL

@OldVirgin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
nigga shut the fuck up you just get angry and try to knock the other guy out thats it

either with wrestling or a punch to the face, jaw, chin, nose whatever
You'd the type to get all mad and knocked out lol

Bootay is life it is what it is I’d kill for bootay it’s more important than food and water it’s gods succulent reward to the male gender for being good Christians
I'd live off your mama's booty

• JFL
Lol. Now you know why women are attracted to height. Obviously height isn't everything but if all else equal the size, weight, (aka height) are a huge factor in determining fighting success

Also:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Gengar and everythingisacope
This is what happened in the old caveman days 💯

That was before Somali Jesus came and banished the chad's to hell. all the chad's you see today are just demons who are destined to hell. JFL at those not born a Somali.

Skill mogs size still, ofc copers will deny this

The skull pill is the most important pill you will never have a giga chad with a short fucking skull the bigonial the bizyogmatic and the the bi temporal all have to equally stretched out and the jawline has to be sharp the skull pill literally is the most brutal pill I can imagine like it's even worse the race pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
The skull pill is the most important pill you will never have a giga chad with a short fucking skull the bigonial the bizyogmatic and the the bi temporal all have to equally stretched out and the jawline has to be sharp the skull pill literally is the most brutal pill I can imagine like it's even worse the race pill.
Wtf he said SKILL not SKULL. :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
This noodle seems happy to be dating an indian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back