BBCmaxxing for curries. Underrated?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
Standard advice thrown out in this forum for dark skinned curries is to bleach their skin. I think this is a bad approach for two reasons:

a) Fair skin is overrated, especially if you don't have the other phenotypical traits that white people have i.e. skull shape, soft tissues, skin thickness etc.
b) There is a limit to how much you can bleach your skin and you can't do much about undertones. A fair skinned dravidian would still have very indian looking skin due to yellow undertones.

A lot of curries over here have a fair-skin complex and want to be like white people, when many of them have insane potential to BBCmax. A dark-skinned curry could ascend very hard with getting moisturizer for skin, perming their hair, wearing chains and etc. They could also get surgery to widen their nose and get lip fillers. This obviously won't work for all curries as you need to have the right skull shape and adequate forward growth. And you can't be too fair skinned.

And before you say shit about blacks being despised in curryland. Trust me, I live in Pakistan, and there a lot of women who love black dudes. I have friends who BBCmaxxed and went from incel to slayer. In fact, one of them even dicked down my oneitis. Fuck, I know a lot of dudes with "muh light skin ethnic pheno" who don't get shit and are seen as weird and effeminate by women. Black dudes are seen as masculine and have a lot sex appeal. These morphs of @SubhumanCurrycel sort of illustrate my point.

Before:

Dravidian curry with little appeal. But when we make him darker and change his undertones slightly:

BBC slayer. This is just by changing his skin tone and giving him a buzz cut. Now imagine if his nose wasn't narrowed too much and he got studs in one ear and wore a black tank top with a chain. He would be gigatyrone in overall appeal.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hamdan, zeshama, Dezzow and 18 others
Idk how a curry can BBC maxx, except that Dravidian who larped his way into med school (AA) but he had femboy low T black pheno

curries slay alot irl(y)

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Idk how a curry can BBC maxx, except that Dravidian who larped his way into med school (AA) but he had femboy low T black pheno
Depends on your starting point. @SubhumanCurrycel for example has the right template for it. Obviously, there are other disadvantages to being black but imo the tradeoff is worth it. Trying to become white passing would be harder for him.

curries slay alot irl(y)
Generally, they don't. You need be light skinned (as in pale with pink undertones not like Hrithik Roshan) with the right skull shape and soft tissues to truly escape the curry tax. Obviously, if you are 7 PSL or something like @Salludon then you can still slay in spite of being curry. The vast majority of curries do not have this advantage.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Lorsss
@TRUE_CEL did it

I don't get this. So then do you reveal to people that you are indian after you become friends with them? Or do you just fraud till the day you die and cut off your parents.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, House Lannister, Deleted member and 5 others
Generally, they don't. You need be light skinned (as in pale with pink undertones not like Hrithik Roshan) with the right skull shape and soft tissues to truly escape the curry tax. Obviously, if you are 7 PSL or something like @Salludon then you can still slay in spite of being curry. The vast majority of curries do not have this advantage.
where r u from? in europe curries out slay white chadlites cuz exotic halo(y)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Prettyboy, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
I don't get this. So then do you reveal to people that you are indian after you become friends with them? Or do you just fraud till the day you die and cut off your parents.
This is for slaying. The problem with having a failo phenotype is that people associate all sorts of negative stereotypes to you. A dravidian curry would get instantly rejected on dating app due to looking indian. A BBCmaxxed version of him would not and can slay the girl before she even finds out he is indian. Even for LTRs, I doubt if she really likes the dude that she'd just instantly break up with him just because he revealed his ethnicity. She'd be too invested at that point. And it's really all about image for foids. If you look black, then you are black in her eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member
I'd say if u exclude studymaxx Indians, and just count ethnics, Punjabis, lebs with bad boy vibe, then looksmaxxed chaddams/chadpreets outslay white chads, but that's cos more white chads are autistic than chaddams and chadpreets

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah. This guy would def slay due to 'exotic halo':

Those curries likely are not average. I am talking about your regular 2-3 PSL pajeet. They won't get shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 16571
I'd say if u exclude studymaxx Indians, and just count ethnics, Punjabis, lebs with bad boy vibe, then looksmaxxed chaddams/chadpreets outslay white chads, but that's cos more white chads are autistic than chaddams and chadpreets
Yeah. They are not average.

Yeah. This guy would def slay due to 'exotic halo':

View attachment 1465361

Those curries likely are not average. I am talking about your regular 2-3 PSL pajeet. They won't get shit.
guys like this slay alot in university cuz high iq halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Cope. Go back to reddit with this bluepilled bullshit. But I guess you are just trolling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PrinceLuenLeoncur, .👽. and 1 other person
Another example of a dude with insane BBCmaxxing potential. Already has broad nose and good forward growth. Also above average height with biggish frame.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Looks234, Mewton and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 9670
Curries slay here a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Pakicel
Niggerion 1

I swear my curry niggas will win in 2022 if they get fitted like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PYT and Pakicel
Standard advice thrown out in this forum for dark skinned curries is to bleach their skin. I think this is a bad approach for two reasons:

a) Fair skin is overrated, especially if you don't have the other phenotypical traits that white people have i.e. skull shape, soft tissues, skin thickness etc.
b) There is a limit to how much you can bleach your skin and you can't do much about undertones. A fair skinned dravidian would still have very indian looking skin due to yellow undertones.

A lot of curries over here have a fair-skin complex and want to be like white people, when many of them have insane potential to BBCmax. A dark-skinned curry could ascend very hard with getting moisturizer for skin, perming their hair, wearing chains and etc. They could also get surgery to widen their nose and get lip fillers. This obviously won't work for all curries as you need to have the right skull shape and adequate forward growth. And you can't be too fair skinned.

And before you say shit about blacks being despised in curryland. Trust me, I live in Pakistan, and there a lot of women who love black dudes. I have friends who BBCmaxxed and went from incel to slayer. In fact, one of them even dicked down my oneitis. Fuck, I know a lot of dudes with "muh light skin ethnic pheno" who don't get shit and are seen as weird and effeminate by women. Black dudes are seen as masculine and have a lot sex appeal. These morphs of @SubhumanCurrycel sort of illustrate my point.

Before:

View attachment 1465350

Dravidian curry with little appeal. But when we make him darker and change his undertones slightly:

View attachment 1465348

BBC slayer. This is just by changing his skin tone and giving him a buzz cut. Now imagine if his nose wasn't narrowed too much and he got studs in one ear and wore a black tank top with a chain. He would be gigatyrone in overall appeal.

Thoughts?
Curry skin tone isn't the same, it's matte whereas bbc Tyrone and even dark/tanned non curry ethnic [[ISPOILER]like some MENA Turks or Caucus people etc.[/ISPOILER]] skin has shine and glister.

That's why curries have "poop coloured" skin not just the shade/tone tbh

Plus the beige/yellow/brown undertones really don't even lend themselves well to whitemaxxing either with all their skinbleaching it just looks uncanny tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Preoximerianas, Lorsss and 6 others
Curry skin tone isn't the same, it's matte whereas bbc Tyrone and even dark/tanned non curry ethnic [[ISPOILER]like some MENA Turks or Caucus people etc.[/ISPOILER]] skin has shine and glister.

Plus the beige/yellow/brown undertones really don't even lend themselves well to whitemaxxing either with all their skinbleaching it just looks uncanny tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Dark dravidians can BBCmax. It's not 100% foolproof but greater chance of success than whitemaxxing. Curries overlook this because they see whites as superior. They also don't understand blacks don't need as insane facial aesthetics to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and chaddyboi66
Dark dravidians can BBCmax. It's not 100% foolproof but greater chance of success than whitemaxxing. Curries overlook this because they see whites as superior. They also don't understand blacks don't need as insane facial aesthetics to slay.
Maybe but they'd need a lot of abo mixture and really dark skin to pull it off tbh, and then say they're Sudanese or sum shit

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Can I bbcmax?
2663052 2621007 1638130315890 1

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9641, Preoximerianas and 6 others
salludon isn't curry :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

This wouldn't work outside of the west as darker skin/black features are seen as inferior. They would just be treated like an untouchable low tier dravidian especially if they adopt the personality with it.

Within the west it is a "hit and miss" tactic, I have seen Darker indians (always tall and robust) adopt this as well as an NT personality and is worked very well for them.

I don't think your typical stem geek indian has the foundations to do this, they will most likely at best be seen as council house/refugee trash. it boils down to base on which path you should choose.

In all honesty the best thing is just befriending or betabuxxing a white girl and have her halo you in social situations, it removes like 80% of the stereotypes from you.

In terms of appearance Whitemaxxing is the way, this is adopting everything (clothing, skin colour, accent, hair style ect) This is much easier for your typical geeky indian and is more inline with their personality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Preoximerianas and HQNPmaxxing
Unironically legit, my curry mate who has some slays often larped as samoan or arab often. U need masc looks to pull it off tho

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and Moggedbyevery1
Maybe but they'd need a lot of abo mixture and really dark skin to pull it off tbh, and then say they're Sudanese or sum shit

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Yeah. Curries have a bad starting point. I am looking at it in terms of how likely they are to succeed with blackmaxxing vs whitemaxxing. This doesn't apply to all curries. For example, this pakistani dude:

Is better off just trying to whitemax or something by shaving beard, getting colored contacts. He will still get taxed cause of his ethnicity as he can't do shit about skull and soft tissue. He will do better than dravidians but he has no BBCmax potential so his slaying capacity is limited.

Someone like him, however:

Can BBCmax into a slayer. His max potential is astronomically higher than the light skin ethnic. It also helps that other curries in his situation hate dark skin so much won't even consider this strategy. This is something that is very underlooked on this website as a lot curries have a fair-skin complex and then there are racist sfcels who act like whites are 100% superior in everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Mewton, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
salludon isn't curry :feelsree:
C'mon. He is 100% pakistani. At the very best, he could LARP as an Italian or greek but he still dark relative to other europeans and his soft features and skull give him away. I'd immediately be able to identify him as a curry if I saw him in a western country.

Don't think this will work curries have low appeal because they look low T, simply getting darker and shaving their head is not gonna improve their appeal because their pheno still looks low T. This will actually bring them down a tier as people will assume they are Tamil lol

Yeah. Curries have a bad starting point. I am looking at it in terms of how likely they are to succeed with blackmaxxing vs whitemaxxing. This doesn't apply to all curries. For example, this pakistani dude:

View attachment 1465566

Is better off just trying to whitemax or something by shaving beard, getting colored contacts. He will still get taxed cause of his ethnicity as he can't do shit about skull and soft tissue. He will do better than dravidians but he has no BBCmax potential so his slaying capacity is limited.

Someone like him, however:

View attachment 1465568

Can BBCmax into a slayer. His max potential is astronomically higher than the light skin ethnic. It also helps that other curries in his situation hate dark skin so much won't even consider this strategy. This is something that is very underlooked on this website as a lot curries have a fair-skin complex and then there are racist sfcels who act like whites are 100% superior in everything.
Rational and based. The forum worships prettyboy twinks, but trying to softmax into one if ur not already HTN is just cringe. Literally gymmax, tattoos, mascmax and face begins to not matter

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and Moggedbyevery1
No you have a good pheno, you look French
You have been brainwashed by the insecure indians on this website who are too busy trying to identify themselves with white people. It's their loss anyway. Not tailoring your looksmaxxing approach according to your phenotype is a devastating mistake. I can't wait for the self-proclaimed white passing curries to get a rhino from a white doc and get botched because they couldn't be honest to themselves about their pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Perm is indeed very legit for curries, although I already have curly hair, I notice that I look way better with a messy curly fringe hairstyle

I think straight hair just looks weird on ethnics

You have been brainwashed by the insecure indians on this website who are too busy trying to identify themselves with white people. It's their loss anyway. Not tailoring your looksmaxxing approach according to your phenotype is a devastating mistake. I can't wait for the self-proclaimed white passing curries to get a rhino from a white doc and get botched because they couldn't be honest to themselves about their pheno.
I’m trolling him bro :lul:

Rational and based. The forum worships prettyboy twinks, but trying to softmax into one if ur not already HTN is just cringe. Literally gymmax, tattoos, mascmax and face begins to not matter
Not exactly my point. I know so many light-skinned curries who have no appeal and probably seen as fags by women. Even in curryland, masc black dude mogs white curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16209 and thegoat
I’m trolling him bro :lul:
No I sort of get it. He's isn't even looksmaxxing. Too busy trying to prove he is white. But unironically, he is better off trying to whitemax but he'll still be handicapped by his pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
C'mon. He is 100% pakistani. At the very best, he could LARP as an Italian or greek but he still dark relative to other europeans and his soft features and skull give him away. I'd immediately be able to identify him as a curry if I saw him in a western country.
he's Arab chad :ogre:

This wouldn't work outside of the west as darker skin/black features are seen as inferior. They would just be treated like an untouchable low tier dravidian especially if they adopt the personality with it.

Within the west it is a "hit and miss" tactic, I have seen Darker indians (always tall and robust) adopt this as well as an NT personality and is worked very well for them.

I don't think your typical stem geek indian has the foundations to do this, they will most likely at best be seen as council house/refugee trash. it boils down to base on which path you should choose.

In all honesty the best thing is just befriending or betabuxxing a white girl and have her halo you in social situations, it removes like 80% of the stereotypes from you.

In terms of appearance Whitemaxxing is the way, this is adopting everything (clothing, skin colour, accent, hair style ect) This is much easier for your typical geeky indian and is more inline with their personality.
Like I said, you need robust bones and be low inhib/aggressive to pull this off. It's a niche strategy I agree. You are better off trying to whitemax but you need to keep your expectations realistic. I am a beta curry with not so robust bones so this is not applicable to me either. I am forced to whitemax too, like you. I remember this pakistani girl salludon asked to rate this black guy. Her response:

I know he's a top tier black dude. But she rated him higher than Amnesia or pretty much any other chad. Culturally, blacks are despised but deep down women are turned on by their masculinity and primitive looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Preoximerianas, Mewton and 1 other person

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Yeah I alwyas wondered why their skin complexion was so Smokey and odd

like blacks have dark skin but their si uniform it looks vibrant not messy but curries have a fake skin that’s like weird like it doesn’t belong like dirt or stn not trying to be rude here either just something I have noticed from a young age

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
racial differences go skin deep

Before:

View attachment 1465350

View attachment 1465348

Thoughts?
Not many have base for it. You over analyse everything btw.
You also come across autistic bro ngl.
If you wanna come UK and have friends you need to loosen up and joke about (you seem the kind of guy who couldn't take banter and would take it all personally)
Just a word of advice btw of you want a white gf
As you've not lived here it will be tough for you to adjust imo, I'd stay in Pak

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16346
Not many have base for it. You over analyse everything btw.
You also come across autistic bro ngl.
If you wanna come UK and have friends you need to loosen up and joke about (you seem the kind of guy who couldn't take banter and would take it all personally)
Just a word of advice btw of you want a white gf
As you've not lived here it will be tough for you to adjust imo, I'd stay in Pak
The part about base is right. I'd probably need 100k of surgery to look black.

Yeah. People make fun of me a lot in real life. They make fun of me here for being too westernized. I don't want a white gf. Just want to fix my facial flaws as they bother me a lot. And I'd probably marry a decent looking girl of my ethnicity. The problem with living in Pakistan is that it's a shithole. I can't adjust here either bro. So moving would make no difference.

Btw banter is just an excuse for people to say what they really think about you without social consequences. I have seen girls make fun of ugly guys and cover up by saying that they are joking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Guys like this don't slay in uni in the UK. But they can LTR cos they not super ugly

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Yep this is a key point.

Sone dravidians like Tamils and shit have proper dark, shiny skin like a BBC, they can bbcmax.

Some northerners like Punjabis, pashtun, Kashmiri, Himachal paharis have light skin with good undertones, and reasonable amount of skin clarity, so basically larp as Arab or Persian.

But 90% of curries dont fit into this group and have that dead skin tone