Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, UrGirlsMcm, Red Fox and 9 others
1 surgery away from Chad

• +1
Reactions: 22florian22, borntosuffer, Xangsane and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, aber, zyzzbrah1234 and 3 others
You could probably do commercial, since you are more conventionally attractive and high fashion is looking for unique features
Yeah I was lowkey thinking the same thing. I honestly wouldn’t ever model tho I think it’s kinda gay. I also think it’s kinda gay that I’m posting pictures of myself on this website but I just wanted some opinions 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes your nose isn’t even that wide

you’re high chadlite, yes you can model

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mxrbled, borntosuffer, watah and 1 other person
Fix eyes nose chin and maybe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, subhumanTK and LuckyBeast
Yeah I was lowkey thinking the same thing. I honestly wouldn’t ever model tho I think it’s kinda gay. I also think it’s kinda gay that I’m posting pictures of myself on this website but I just wanted some opinions 😭😭
Idk if commercial is worth getting into, you would probably make more money being a gym influencer or something

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
Could probably but not the type that is worth it

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK and fluoride1337
Idk if commercial is worth getting into, you would probably make more money being a gym influencer or something
Yeah maybe I’ll start a lifting tiktok account

@User28823 leanmaxx motivation for you

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
@User28823 leanmaxx motivation for you
I was chopped as fuck before I gym and leanmaxxed it’s so fucking worth it pls take my word

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
Funny how hairstyle fit good when you are lean . some people would tell you to get a cut when u were fatter and now ask for hair tutorial
So fucking true bro. Lean is law.

• Love it
Reactions: mug
Funny how hairstyle fit good when you are lean . some people would tell you to get a cut when u were fatter and now ask for hair tutorial
i would not have suspected he was fat, i would've said bad facial genetics, but when he got lean he looks chad, mirin indeed

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST HOW DID YOU ACHEIEVE SUCH AN AMAZING ASCENSION?!!?!
Lean max, gym max, tretinoin, EAT GOOD FUCKING FOOD STOP EATING SUGAR AND CUT DOWN SODIUM!!!!! U need sodium but not as much as fat fucks eat today. Get out in the sun it litterally heals u, get off ur computer all day actually go talk to people. There’s no reason to even ascend if ur not gonna put it to good use. That’s hard for me to say because I’ve always been relatively socially active my whole life but just going out and being with friends is litterally the best thing ever. Also sleep is so important. Lymphatic drainage helped with uneven distribution of face fat too. But I’m so big on eating Whole Foods I highly credit that to my ascension. Eye pulling excersizes aren’t cope either take my word or don’t. And lastly it’s so cliche but confidence helps so much like just believe that u can look better and do better it’ll happen.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, MazoNitNit, rubberduck and 1 other person
i would not have suspected he was fat, i would've said bad facial genetics, but when he got lean he looks chad, mirin indeed
Yeah I wasn’t fat I lowkey worked out a lot back then and had a decent physique for my age. I ate horribly and wasn’t lean. Made me look fat even tho I wasn’t.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Lean max, gym max, tretinoin, EAT GOOD FUCKING FOOD STOP EATING SUGAR AND CUT DOWN SODIUM!!!!! U need sodium but not as much as fat fucks eat today. Get out in the sun it litterally heals u, get off ur computer all day actually go talk to people. There’s no reason to even ascend if ur not gonna put it to good use. That’s hard for me to say because I’ve always been relatively socially active my whole life but just going out and being with friends is litterally the best thing ever. Also sleep is so important. Lymphatic drainage helped with uneven distribution of face fat too. But I’m so big on eating Whole Foods I highly credit that to my ascension. Eye pulling excersizes aren’t cope either take my word or don’t. And lastly it’s so cliche but confidence helps so much like just believe that u can look better and do better it’ll happen.
start a tiktok asap you will fiind early succes like @Zeta

Offensive? You're tall and have good features but other than that you look like a deeb named Squeeb.
No clue what this means I’m very NT ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
start a tiktok asap you will fiind early succes like @Zeta
I thought about it but I’d get clowned so hard in school lol I don’t think I can like nobody even knows what looksmaxxing is

You don't know what a dweeb is? How about a dork?
Lmfao u spelled it deeb I was confused. I’m not either of those idrk where u got that from. I barely use this website and I honestly kinda think it’s so stupid and just puts people down.

I put people down. What do you think about that?

I'll bet I could beat you up. You'll never get a girlfriend. Every day you probably sit there playing games on your computer wishing you were someone like me. You look like a sissy. Go cry now. Oh and I almost forgot.....

Yeah bro ur right im just an incel at the end of the day ☹️

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I put people down. What do you think about that?

I'll bet I could beat you up. You'll never get a girlfriend. Every day you probably sit there playing games on your computer wishing you were someone like me. You look like a sissy. Go cry now. Oh and I almost forgot.....

you are a grown ass man with fucking kids. stop acting like a 5yo. you are disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
you are a grown ass man with fucking kids. stop acting like a 5yo. you are disgusting.

ONG bro im litterally 16 why are some people so weird 😹😹😹

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and mathis
Your ratios are shit and you have a lot of down growth
you have good colouring and height which make you from mtn to htn

Could you model? Maybe, modelling now days isn’t about how good looking you are anyways

Your ratios are shit and you have a lot of down growth
you have good colouring and height which make you from mtn to htn

Could you model? Maybe, modelling now days isn’t about how good looking you are anyways
Yeah I mean I just turned 16 a few days ago maybe puberty will clutch up

Lol, I love that video.

Anyways why don't you go accidentally stick your head up your momma's ass again trying to get back in the womb? Go on now.

• Ugh..
Reactions: mathis
Lol, I love that video.

Anyways why don't you go accidentally stick your head up your momma's ass again trying to get back in the womb? Go on now.
Yeah that's what I thought @mathis. Why don't you shut the fuck up you little fag pussy bitch?

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
You are ipdcel and htn jaw HTN MAX because of gigAmogger phenotype holy fuck if you gor that hair long its o

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell