Be brutally honest I don’t care if it’s offensive, could I model? 6 2 as well

Long midface tou are MTN MAX

Brutal ipd holding the fuck you back

Yeah that's what I thought @mathis. Why don't you shut the fuck up you little fag pussy bitch?
@mathis I'm gonna show my wife and son what a fucktard you are tomorrow after they wake up. Show em how I made this little sissy kid on here cry and stop responding to me.

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
Maybe lower. 5-6/10 in some pictures.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender
3873732 442C848A 1543 4902 86C7 DAD7FE06D7BF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, efidescontinuado and FUE Mogger
Only one way to find out right?
Man I want to ascend so badly, all I get rn is some stares from mid girls..

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
If u dont get a rhino the possiblity is higher for u to model but u will look worse

• +1
Idk sometimes u look chadlite sometimes mid. But honestly it’s not bunch of random people who will tell you if you what to do.

STOP being a puss go to a model agency and ask them directly. Pay for ur book and don’t live in fear. Regrets is one of the worst thing in life

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and subhumanTK
I'm sorry buddy but it's so over for you. The only thing that can save you is ascending to a currycel. Spend 25 hours in the sun each day and tan at least 8 times per week and change your accent to an indian one. After completing these steps, MAYBE you will get some bitches

• +1
I'm sorry buddy but it's so over for you. The only thing that can save you is ascending to a currycel. Spend 25 hours in the sun each day and tan at least 8 times per week and change your accent to an indian one. After completing these steps, MAYBE you will get some bitches
Sorry for existing bro thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Only one way to find out right?
Man I want to ascend so badly, all I get rn is some stares from mid girls..
What’s stopping u do you have a bad base or what? Maybe I can help u I used to be so ugly bro

• +1
Idk sometimes u look chadlite sometimes mid. But honestly it’s not bunch of random people who will tell you if you what to do.

STOP being a puss go to a model agency and ask them directly. Pay for ur book and don’t live in fear. Regrets is one of the worst thing in life
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
white boi not higher than mtn

Funny how OP would do rlly well on dating apps in clubs. But ppl on here would just hyperfixate on his flaws and rate him lower than he actually is.
Haha ik it’s so funny how people hyper fixate on the littlest shit

• +1
lol trust me bro carnivore diet and cut out sugar. Only drink water too. If u don’t eat ur just gonna gain the bloat right back just eat Whole Foods.
how old are you there and currently bhai

kys nigger u can be mtn at 6'2 and model

• +1