i already have a micropenis so fuck it yeah

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kuroro, Need2Ascend, Darkstrand and 6 others
Microdick is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, MentalistKebab, Hades and 1 other person
life with extreme looksmins like turbo manlet or legit micropenis will stop you even if everything else is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4645
i height and dickmog him

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
No you don’t you ethnic creature
jeff seid looks like sterotypical chad, there is less than a 1% chance you mog him @Chadlitecel no offense

• +1
no tbh. people WILL learn about your dick size and use it against you

• +1
jeff seid looks like sterotypical chad, there is less than a 1% chance you mog him @Chadlitecel no offense

He looks much better than a stereotypical Chad tbh, he's aesthetic af and has god tier under eye.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
No you don’t you ethnic creature
@OhWellMaxing you really need to stfu and stop larping on this INCEL forum nigga, you not funny just stfu you're probably a truecel larping as a chad and you'll never ascend, you'll rot here forever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6789
@OhWellMaxing you really need to stfu and stop larping on this INCEL forum nigga, you not funny just stfu you're probably a truecel larping as a chad and you'll never ascend, you'll rot here forever
Jfl ru actually incel
Iv gotten laid you grey cel donkey

Jfl ru actually incel
Iv gotten laid you grey cel donkey
proof, I mean this is an incel forum right, I mean I'm here to looksmax to get to chadlite level, idk about you if you're really chad you should leave this forum tbh, why waste time here, this isn't a place for so called slayers like you right, I just don't like trolling niggas I didn't mean to go off like that tbh,

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
proof, I mean this is an incel forum right, I mean I'm here to looksmax to get to chadlite level, idk about you if you're really chad you should leave this forum tbh, why waste time here, this isn't a place for so called slayers like you right
I’m not chad you retard
Sub humans And normies get pussy daily jfl if you buy in to this horse
Feel sorry for your brain

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I’m not chad you retard
so you don't believe in hypergamy and how hard it is for average men 5-6/10 men to even get an LTR or a Hookup, are you bluepilled or from IT or something?? Looks don't matter bro subhumans get laid, my 5'2 balding Indian janitor friend gets laid daily bro, you know that's a lie

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
so you don't believe in hypergamy and how hard it is for average men 5-6/10 men to even get an LTR or a Hookup, are you bluepilled or from IT or something?? Looks don't matter bro subhumans get laid, my 5'2 balding Indian janitor friend gets laid daily bro, you know that's a lie
Tf are you moaning about

jfl@ ur sad little brain filled with memes

• JFL
Tf are you moaning about

jfl@ ur sad little brain filled with memes
View attachment 653581
I guess you really are bluepilled, well good luck to you sir, I hope you can live a decent life tbh, no hate bro I was just trolling with my hate posts I mean we're all just trying to live the best life we can, you can believe whatever you want, but you gotta admit blackpill memes are funny

already have one so yes

• So Sad
Hypergamy is bullshit lmfao you see girls dating down or equal every single day

What you don’t understand yet is that the blackpill really has fuck all to do with subhumans/normies and what they can’t do, and EVERYTHING to do with what attractive people CAN do.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
faggot a is OP

• JFL
Jeff Seid is not goodlooking enough to sacrifice penis size just to have his face. Maybe someone like Hernan Drago...then yes.
17FC581E 467E 4134 8AF7 764C2437F78C

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4645
I’m not chad you retard
sub humans get pussy daily?

what kinda insane cherrypicking are you doing? @TRNA

sub humans get pussy daily?

what kinda insane cherrypicking are you doing? @TRNA
Nigga that wasn’t me that was @OhWellMaxing that said that, he’s trolling though

G591fvO.jpg

tumblr_o3j66uNVmv1urj5zto3_500.gif

• JFL