Beardfrauding is cope

P

Pakicel

Kraken
JFL if you think a beard can hide a trash lower third. Example:

Niggas here will tell him to just 'grow a beard bro :feelswah:'.

Him with a longer beard:

Still looks like shit. 0.01124 SMV increase. Beardfrauding is cope for boneless incels.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, DivineBeing, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
It helps people that does not have best angularity or small chin... but you are right that you need good genes for beard lookin good.

• +1
Reactions: pizza and ALP
His lack of jaw isn’t the issue it’s his weird skull shape, guys with good mid face can fraud with a beard :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: ALP
It helps people that does not have best angularity.
Doesn't do shit for angularity. Your lower third isn't shit. Also, makes you look like you sell kebabs on the sidewalk if you are ethnic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer and ALP
His lack of jaw isn’t the issue it’s his weird skull shape, guys with good mid face can fraud with a beard :feelsgood:
This shit is cope not to get bimax. His lower third is shit and he needs jaw surgery.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Titbot and ALP
Doesn't do shit for angularity. Your lower third isn't shit. Also, makes you look like you sell kebabs on the sidewalk if you are ethnic.
It looks better irl. 98% Ethnics have beard.. If they get rid of them. They just will look weird.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
It helps people that does not have best angularity or small chin... but you are right that you need good genes for beard lookin good.
Btw I am probably the hairiest bastard here. My beard growth probably mogs yours to the grave. I still look like shit with medium length beard as my bones are too weak. Your bones are better than mine.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
JFL if you think a beard can hide a trash lower third. Example:

View attachment 1482290

Niggas here will tell him to just 'grow a beard bro :feelswah:'.

Him with a longer beard:

View attachment 1482289

Still looks like shit. 0.01124 SMV increase. Beardfrauding is cope for boneless incels.
If someone has great eye area beard fraud can be difference to being perceived as attractive or not literally.
Also it subconsciously makes men respect you. I prefer clean shaven but when I have beard men respect me more than without.

If someone has great eye area beard fraud can be difference to being perceived as attractive or not literally.
Also it subconsciously makes men respect you. I prefer clean shaven but when I have beard men respect me more than without.
Yeah have noticed that too. Very weird stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
C2987560 B431 417F 9078 3D6A21936602
SFVuJ6P

To fraud or not to fraud?:feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Exactly, i have really nice almond shaped hooded eyes with no upper eyelid exposure, but also a weak jawline. Without facial hair i look like a twelve year old

• +1
Reactions: nidus and Chadethnic101
I thought running "clean cut" pretty boy game was cool at 25. In reality you will only get iOis from the most low sex appeal beckies looking for lesbian like sex with a to be hubby.

Added 9mm Facial hair and good amount of heavy gymcelling.

1) iOis exploaded from Hispanic chicks, asians chicks.
2) Increase iOis from Milfs, and attractive White girls dating NT Tallish Normies who cleanshaven/non gymcel.
3) Way more respect from males/people.
4) Feel more masculine/dominante and want to make alot of money and fuck bitchs.
5) Become a sexual "option" to girls that had previouesly written me off who i see dailey, like front desk gym/apt.

I thought running "clean cut" pretty boy game was cool at 25. In reality you will only get iOis from the most low sex appeal beckies looking for lesbian like sex with a to be hubby.

2) Increase iOis from Milfs, and attractive White girls dating NT Tallish Normies who cleanshaven/non gymcel.
4) Feel more masculine/dominante and want to make alot of money and fuck bitchs.
5) Become a sexual "option" to girls that had previouesly written me off who i see dailey, like front desk gym/apt.
That's great. Beardfrauding didn't do shit for me.

Exactly, i have really nice almond shaped hooded eyes with no upper eyelid exposure, but also a weak jawline. Without facial hair i look like a twelve year old

I am ethnic keep in mind, if you are white then yeah it can work.
Think coz I'm ethnic it may give a more less westernised effect possibly?

Yes. I look like a terrorist with a beard as I have more of an Arab phenotype.

• +1
That's great. Beardfrauding didn't do shit for me.
Mabey over exaggeration, but I am not taking it off. It improved Quality of Life

Mabey over exaggeration, but I am not taking it off. It improved Quality of Life
Your probably white and above average facially. I am a currycel.

• +1
Okay, it filled out my weakish chin/jaw prob bottom 40%. Also I have neotioueness features with decent eye area, sorta long face. So it defiently helped me. Feel like a RETARD for not running.

• +1
Just grow a beard boyo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy:

For a curry with bones, is to be clean shaven and have bonespopping, with gymcelling and good haircut that will have best effect.
You need to move away from stereotypes as much as possible

Okay, it filled out my weakish chin/jaw prob bottom 40%. Also I have neotioueness features with decent eye area, sorta long face. So it defiently helped me. Feel like a RETARD for not running.
Yeah you are a prime candidate for beard frauding, glad it's working well for you bro

Just grow a beard boyo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy:
I swear though. Imma throw a fit if I see another beard coper on this website. It can't fix a shit lower thread. Especially, not in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar
Yeah it is imo
Is medium stubble enough for this effect? I have noticed this as well tbh:Comfy:
I've tried 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 9mm.

Right now I believe 9MM is best, gives the most illusion of foward growth/chin.

When I go down to 5mm-7mm I feel kinda naked. Facial hair is really makeup lol

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
  • +1
Light skin copers on suicide watch. Dark skin is a halo on curries. But jaw is law, boyo. Never forget that. Weak lower third kills my appeal.
The amount of tinder matched prove there jaw angularity doesn’t matter

If that is the case, then it is very over for me.

Attachments

• C17C5C94-2EB6-46D9-909D-8EC79C960EEC.png
    C17C5C94-2EB6-46D9-909D-8EC79C960EEC.png
    670.6 KB · Views: 0
Stop being so black and white about everything, bones clearly are epitome of aesthetics

Clearly it’s not
THere are always anomalies, he is clearly an anomaly. Good on him for doing well with what he has

2022 01 07 22 55 21 590

Not true in my case