Beauty is subjective or objective?

william2605

william2605

Mistral
IMG 7745
IMG 7771

look how many people have different opinions on a model considered "objectively" one of the best of all time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Deleted member 47180, ryuken and 1 other person
Like 80% objective and 20% subjective

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341
some don't want the perfection so they are jealous and delude themself

Foid beauty is completely subjective. Gigastacy to me is Becky to you.
Male beauty is objective. If one foid finds a guy attractive - 100% of foids will find him attractive. If one foid finds a guy to be ugly - 100% of foids will find him ugly..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341
It's a mix of both regardless of gender.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
It's subjectively objective

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and zurzolo
hey, in my opinion, don't you agree:Comfy:
First I’d have to see the looks level of said women who are deluding themselves to properly formulate an opinion

Also william i think cause his face isn’t so wide and makes his pfl more @william2605

Only the low tier and mid tier beckies are calling psl gods “average” or “mid”

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
First I’d have to see the looks level of said women who are deluding themselves to properly formulate an opinion
Can most onto the average no? Why do you

Hey I meant most are average or below so they are jealous and want to feel better of themselves to decline psl god
Yeah preety much, I mean if you looked like that or anything similar you wouldn’t want to fuck or ltr those women anyway

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
The fact that both comments find him attractive proves that it's objective, and their differing opinions make it a bit subjective

beauty is subjective, ugliness is objective

Why they says this about lachowski?
It may be for many reasons; it is easier for Lachowski to be rated "average" than others. However, in person they would most likely change their minds.

subjective ratings normally distributed around "objective" rating with standard deviation of .5/10

Hey I meant most are average or below so they are jealous and want to feel better of themselves to decline psl god
That’s it’s not true ,because if someone is perfect like chjco why they don’t show it?

That’s it’s not true ,because if someone is perfect like chjco why they don’t show it?
He showed though women just have high ego and love feel better, how dont u understand ?

He showed though women just have high ego and love feel better, how dont u understand ?
what does it has to do with it ? I'm saying that what you said is wrong, if prime Chico was one of the most good looking men, then why almost no one thinks so of him? and the comments are proof of this

what does it has to do with it ? I'm saying that what you said is wrong, if prime Chico was one of the most good looking men, then why almost no one thinks so of him? and the comments are proof of this
Everyone thinks of him, videos have millions of views and more on tiktok. Too many humans in the world though cant expect all to know
Also even hernan drago hes good looking one of the most nobody knows him but irl they would think of his beauty if saw, understood?

It becomes subjective only when the objective threshold for looks is passed

It's subjective but largely agreed upon