Becky at work likes me

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
So recently I'm on shift with a female colleague. She brings up another female colleague and wants to know how I feel about her..

I respond with saying "she's a hard worker etc"

She laughs and says "no I meant do you find her cute"

At this point I'm laughing too cos I'm kinda confused. So I ask her why are you asking me this. She just giggles and says nvm. Eventually I got her to ommit the truth and she finally tells me this girl told her she thinks I'm cute. Jfl women have no loyalty, she literally spills all the beans after a little interrogation

Also gym pill, this is the first time I've received confirmation of a crush. I'm pretty sure hitting the gym has raised my smv. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Preoximerianas, Larpongstopper and 6 others
Good for you

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and GymcelDoomer
do you like her back is the question? If you do that's great but more often than not only girls who i don't find attractive are interested in me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadethnic101, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
do you like her back is the question? If you do that's great but more often than not only girls who i don't find attractive are interested in me
This tbh she's like a 6 at best with a decent body. I personally wouldn't want to date her in any serious long term capacity.

But still encouraging. Makes me wanna continue upping my looksmax game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadethnic101, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
This tbh she's like a 6 at best with a decent body. I personally wouldn't want to date her in any serious long term capacity.

But still encouraging. Makes me wanna continue upping my looksmax game
What kinds of girls are you looking for, stacies?

You should have black pilled her and enlightened her with some cold, hard facts about men:
"You see, we men find more than 90% of girls bangable, a girl would have to be really ugly, deformed or fat to disgust us, however it doesn't matter if they don't like you too, we bang whatever we can get, any girl that doesn't reject us..."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
this girl told her she thinks I'm cute.
I've never had this :feelswhy:

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
post your pic, you handsome greaseball :(

What kinds of girls are you looking for, stacies?
Every guy wants a stacy bro:feelswhy: but I would settle for a Stacy lite or high tier becky

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You should have black pilled her and enlightened her with some cold, hard facts about men:
"You see, we men find more than 90% of girls bangable, a girl would have to be really ugly, deformed or fat to disgust us, however it doesn't matter if they don't like you too, we bang whatever we can get, any girl that doesn't reject us..."

:lul: Brb lemme get reported to HR

Don't shit where you eat

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Every guy wants a stacy bro:feelswhy: but I would settle for a Stacy lite or high tier becky
A high tier becky should be good! I'm currently with one.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
A Becky at work once liked me too.
Now she's dead

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and GymcelDoomer
So recently I'm on shift with a female colleague. She brings up another female colleague and wants to know how I feel about her..

I respond with saying "she's a hard worker etc"

At this point I'm laughing too cos I'm kinda confused. So I ask her why are you asking me this. She just giggles and says nvm. Eventually I got her to ommit the truth and she finally tells me this girl told her she thinks I'm cute. Jfl women have no loyalty, she literally spills all the beans after a little interrogation

Also gym pill, this is the first time I've received confirmation of a crush. I'm pretty sure hitting the gym has raised my smv. :blackpill:
Fucking mogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back