Before I was blackpilled

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
I Deadass didn’t even know how bad Indians and other Asians had it. I didn’t even consider that Indian men wanted to sleep with good looking women. Granted, there weren’t a lot of Indians around where I lived but still.

When I first heard that race mattered in dating I was so shocked, but then again I never ever considered dating an Indian or black woman.

It made me feel so strange Ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, mrriceguyreturn, Deleted member 82370 and 3 others
Before I was blackpilled everything was normal let’s put it that way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 82370, try2beme and 6 others
Before discovering the :blackpill: I truly thought I was a 7/10 (like most normies do).
I was so delusional, FUCK!!:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, borismonster, jdz6777 and 2 others
Before discovering the :blackpill: I truly thought I was a 7/10 (like most normies do).
What do you think you are now after 5 years on the site buddy

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I also thought I looked similar to Ryan Gosling because I have a gay alien skull like him and similar facial features, but he's a HTN and I'm a MTN, so not a devastating delusion :feelshah:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, borismonster and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and AspiringMogger
  • +1
before discovering blackpill i thought i was ugly but after discovering blackpill i think im handsome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, borismonster, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
How much pussy do you get?
In Luxembourg I used to fuck junkie hoes, because I gave them drugs for free. Here in Kosovo I fuck bitches, because I look like a rich mafiosi and I have connections.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
man its so funny how people hate indians fr,

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Averagecel and AspiringMogger
Who cares Jesus loves all humans, including Indians

• +1
I Deadass didn’t even know how bad Indians and other Asians had it. I didn’t even consider that Indian men wanted to sleep with good looking women. Granted, there weren’t a lot of Indians around where I lived but still.

When I first heard that race mattered in dating I was so shocked, but then again I never ever considered dating an Indian or black woman.

It made me feel so strange Ngl.

How did you even have this mindset? I knew about the importance of looks since I was 12. It was just plainly obvious to see, it's quite literally common sense.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Tabula Rasa, Averagecel and 1 other person
How did you even have this mindset? I knew about the importance of looks since I was 12. It was just plainly obvious to see, it's quite literally common sense.
Idk bro, I was 120kg obese as a younging. I used to go to the mall with my fat ass and approach girls my age while wearing triple XL.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel and ascension
It was just plainly obvious to see, it's quite literally common sense.
It's not plainly obvious at all. What you talking about? :feelsuhh:

I will never be a 7/10 not in this life

• +1
I will never be a 7/10 not in this life
DM your pic if you want me to rate you and tell you your potential.

You can 100% trust me. I have so many pics in my DMs since 2019. I haven't doxxed anyone, not even my worst enemies.

DM your pic if you want me to rate you and tell you your potential.

You can 100% trust me. I have so many pics in my DMs since 2019. I haven't doxxed anyone, not even my worst enemies.
I’m stopped taking pics of myself after I started eating 4k+cals everyday

• +1
I’m stopped taking pics of myself after I started eating 4k+cals everyday
Do you have pics of yourself before eating that many calories (that date back to max 1-2 years)?

Do you have pics of yourself before eating that many calories (that date back to max 1-2 years)?
looking in my camera roll rn and it was all just me angle maxxing and lighting maxxing I dont think I have a single normal pic of me

looking in my camera roll rn and it was all just me angle maxxing and lighting maxxing I dont think I have a single normal pic of me
I give an advice: drink alcohol or take benzos if you're so high inhibition to send me those pics. Again, you can 100% trust me, I am an Albanian that values BESA (loyalty) a lot.

would grills and a Burberry bucket hat ascend a balding 5’2 Indian janitor?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, AspiringMogger and mrriceguyreturn
Lol, My perception of the behavior, interests and basically the view of people in general changed 100%, Now I live in a "mog or be mogged" philosophy, Basically I see everything as a competition now, and im not only talking about looks.

• +1
Lol, My perception of the behavior, interests and basically the view of people in general changed 100%, Now I live in a "mog or be mogged" philosophy, Basically I see everything as a competition now, and im not only talking about looks.
There will always be a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1