being a BLONDE male is a DEATH SENTENCE unless you follow these 2 CRITICAL LOOKSMAXXES [Pictures included] [Literally Changes You] [Blondecels GTFIH]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Being a blonde male means you are naturally pale and naturally have pale eyebrows which makes you look ugly as fuck. like this guy

https://looksmax.org/threads/being-blonde-in-uk-death-sentence.375492/ @TopzCat1

despite him being 6'3, ripped and decent jaw but kinda ugly face. he doesnt get girls in uk. if he was naturally a brown haired guy with brown eyebrows i guarantee he wouldnt be on this forum at 6'3 and ripped.

UK= no sun. no sun = no tan. no tan while blonde = death sentence.

There were even studies that showed women were attracted to men with dark hair(brown or black) like 70% more than the average blonde guy. But this doesnt mean its over for looksmax.org blondecels. The reason they dont like the majority of blonde guys is because they dont looksmaxx and have the pale eyebrows and pale skin which makes anyone look ugly as fuck and albino af.

What blondecels (like me ) need to do. is get a seriously good, golden glowing tan, and dye their eyebrows dark brown.

now click the images below and read the text in them

this guy would be subhuman tier if he didnt have a tan. his tan has literally changed his face and his life

same shit below. subhuman without a tan

really good looking WITH a tan. (this is the same guy as in the picture above^)

id now argue that a blonde guy with a golden tan + dark brown eyebrows smv mogs a brown haired guy.

im a blondecel and i get absolutely 0 pussy when pale. but when im tanned i can get actually good looking girls, despite being a turbomanlet. I think its because mainly it looks 100x better but also tanned blonde men is very rare too as we are naturally pale. and any tanned guy in the UK gets a gigahalo as its so rare as its so cold and sunless here.

Attachments

• 1636126525431.png
    1636126525431.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 315
  • 1636126627080.png
    1636126627080.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 1636126744586.png
    1636126744586.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 1636126967766.png
    1636126967766.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 15899 and 16 others
You are literally 5'4

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 11610 and 12 others
Blonde hair with dyed eyebrows makes you look like a tranny lol.

Image 2021 11 05 160140

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member and fras
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lev Peshkov, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
The irony of a guy named Hitler bemoaning the pitfalls of being blonde.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15899 and 6 others
Being a blonde male means you are naturally pale and naturally have pale eyebrows which makes you look ugly as fuck. like this guy

https://looksmax.org/threads/being-blonde-in-uk-death-sentence.375492/ @TopzCat1

View attachment 1392653

despite him being 6'3, ripped and decent jaw but kinda ugly face. he doesnt get girls in uk. if he was naturally a brown haired guy with brown eyebrows i guarantee he wouldnt be on this forum at 6'3 and ripped.

There were even studies that showed women were attracted to men with dark hair(brown or black) like 70% more than the average blonde guy. But this doesnt mean its over for looksmax.org blondecels. The reason they dont like the majority of blonde guys is because they dont looksmaxx and have the pale eyebrows and pale skin which makes anyone look ugly as fuck and albino af.

What blondecels (like me ) need to do. is get a seriously good, golden glowing tan, and dye their eyebrows dark brown.

View attachment 1392668

View attachment 1392677

View attachment 1392679
this guy would be subhuman tier if he didnt have a tan. his tan has literally changed his face and his life

View attachment 1392681

View attachment 1392683

id now argue that a blonde guy with a golden tan + dark brown eyebrows smv mogs a brown haired guy.

im a blondecel and i get absolutely 0 pussy when pale. but when im tanned i can get actually good looking girls, despite being a turbomanlet. I think its because mainly it looks 100x better but also tanned blonde men is very rare too as we are naturally pale. and any tanned guy in the UK gets a gigahalo as its so rare as its so cold and sunless here.
Nigga topzcat is the biggest smv chad on this forum. You just took his worst pic jfl. Why you gotta do him like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane and Deleted member 14543

View attachment 1392653

View attachment 1392668

View attachment 1392677

View attachment 1392679

View attachment 1392681

View attachment 1392683

You really know how to ride good engaging threads,

i‘m sure your marketing business will pop off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15384, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14543
What is it with jewnited kangdom and everyone browning their skin? Where did that trend even come from? Cucked nation tbh.
91f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BiggestMoggerEver, Deleted member 16369, maxaesthetics and 9 others
What is it with jewnited kangdom and everyone browning their skin? Where did that trend even come from? Cucked nation tbh.
View attachment 1392706
tbh females look better with pale skin. its more feminine because females are meant to be inside looking after children, cooking etc... men are meant to be working outside doing manual labour like real men but instead we sit inside for months at a time and develop extremely pale feminine skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, weebcel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
tbh females look better with pale skin. its more feminine because females are meant to be inside looking after children, cooking etc... men are meant to be working outside doing manual labour like real men but instead we sit inside for months at a time and develop extremely pale feminine skin
Nigger were apes 50000 years ago meants to do any of that? Pale women are attractive because they dominate media/entertainment. Same kiked media actively works to failo blonde men, and white men in general. Was blond a failo in 1940s germany, or 1800s america? It's more than just looks.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and weebcel
It's not really true IME, guys with blonde phenos do fine.

It must be a british thing

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
hes got gay dyed white hair and is pale. also fuck you for trying to dismantle my actually good thread
You made good points, but the examples you used are shit.

both look shit, low class looking pub thugs.

same again no difference in SMV, also the lighting makes it hard to notice a difference.

Tan is quite important for blonde, but you want an authentic looking one with red undertones.
going brown will look fake and gay.

For the hair you want to go for a 'dirty blonde' look, so blonde hair with darker roots, bit like Brad Pitt or Paul Walker.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and datboijj

It's not really true IME, guys with blonde phenos do fine.

It must be a british thing
probably because in america and australia, blonde guys get sun naturally so dont have this problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Lol u jealous?

View attachment 1392653

View attachment 1392668

View attachment 1392677

View attachment 1392679

View attachment 1392681

View attachment 1392683

fucking true as fuck, i am blonde if my hair is longer, so i make it quite short, also i dye my eyebrows dark brown(usually invisible eyebrows without dark color),also quite tan now, and i belive because of those 3 steps i upgraded my looks by 20-30% minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14543
I have dark blonde hair and never had issues with it, although yes very pale blonde sometimes looks like ginger tier of bad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14543
fucking true as fuck, i am blonde if my hair is longer, so i make it quite short, also i dye my eyebrows dark brown(usually invisible eyebrows without dark color),also quite tan now, and i belive because of those 3 steps i upgraded my looks by 20-30% minimum.
IMG 20211102 114404 this is now with tan, eyebrows and shorter hair.

IMG 20210302 WA0001
longer hair, less tan and not plucked/dyed eyebrows

i jusr stayed in sun during summer a lot, and get a decent amout of sun whenever i can.
I do stay quite tan during winter as well tho.

I dont try hard to get a tan but just like being in the sun for vit D and shiet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I have dark blonde hair and never had issues with it, although yes very pale blonde sometimes looks like ginger tier of bad
this precisely tbh

probably because in america and australia, blonde guys get sun naturally so dont have this problem

So the UK is like Germany and doesn't get hardly any sunny days? Quite a few Germans were using those tanning beds when I was stationed there but not sure if that trend died out or not with the skin cancer claims. Eyebrows do make a big difference on people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Good thing I'm:
Dirty blond hair
Blue eyes
Tan
Brownish eyebrows
Dark pubes

1636038502400m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and datboijj

View attachment 1392653

View attachment 1392668

View attachment 1392677

View attachment 1392679

View attachment 1392681

View attachment 1392683

How about mostly brown hair, but some dark blonde patches at the temples + dark brown eyebrows (me)

View attachment 1392653

View attachment 1392668

View attachment 1392677

View attachment 1392679

View attachment 1392681

View attachment 1392683

being pale on anyone looks bad. Thats why I have to use spray tan.

View attachment 1392653

View attachment 1392668

View attachment 1392677

View attachment 1392679

View attachment 1392681

View attachment 1392683

high iq mirin even tho im not blonde

T

View attachment 1392653

View attachment 1392668

View attachment 1392677

View attachment 1392679

View attachment 1392681

View attachment 1392683

You call that a tan, bruh...