Being a dicklet is superior.

J

jackthenerd

Mistral
Dick size doesn't really matter, just think about it. If it actually mattered, it would imply that if a girl takes a massive dildo and rams it up her pussy, it would feel better than an average one. This is not the case based on dildo sales. Average sized ones sell the most. A vagina adapts to the penis. Difference in feeling isn't that great because of that fact. You can also just ask any female. Having a big dick does not make you superhuman sex god.

If you're small, you just slip it right in and she won't even care. If you're big, you're a slave to foreplay for the rest of your life. GLHF with that. You have to "warm" her up, for 20 minutes straight everytime before you can even put it in. You can't do quickies. You literally have to go to "work" every single time. Before someone says "cope, I'm 8x5.5 bro, and I just slip it in and warm her up just like that". Fair enough, but you still have to warm her up.

She will get sore from the massive girth and can only take so many hits to the cervix a week before it becomes unbearable. You will get denied and rejected because of your size. The small guy just wakes up, nuts in her. Goes to work / school, nuts in her before dinner, and after dinner, and before bed again. She won't care. Didn't even have to warm her up. If you're big, she'll literally say no, and reject you. In a relationship, being a dicklet or average is ideal.

Here's a video confirming the same:

The only situation I could imagine having a big dick is ideal, is to appeal to size queens. I do recognize that a big dick is more aesthetically pleasing, more pleasing to the eyes or whatever. So maybe size queens get extra turned on from that, similarly to how a guy would get extra turn on (and nut quicker) from a good looking female. But in terms of raw physical feeling, it doesn't seem like it matter that much.

In the end, what's really gonna matter is your face. Not your dick. What makes her really turned on and super wet is first and foremost your face and body. If she's with chad, dick size doesn't even matter a single bit. What we should do is to ascend our faces and gymmax, because that's what it really comes down to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, DutchPrettyBoy, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
high level cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, DidntRead, THEMOGEE and 1 other person
thanks, this made me happy

@Vvvvxxxx

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
not true
I know girls at school that have pics of big dicks on there phone

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
@Xander578

• JFL
Reactions: Xander578
delusion level cope

not true
I know girls at school that have pics of big dicks on there phone

I would not wish 6" girth upon my worst enemy.

Just think about it. You and your girl finally have vacation, and you decide to vacation in a vacation hotstop. Finally no work, and you can just relax all day by the pool or something.

You can't even fuck her whenever you want if you're big. She will reject you by the second time. Meanwhile the smaller / average guy just goes to town 10 times a day. This is better for the guy if he has a high sex drive, and for the girl. Being in a situation like that would really suck.

That is not even all. You're full of sweat from 20 minutes of hard labour (because you're a slave to foreplay), and when you finally get to stick it in, you nut in 2 minutes. That just sounds amazing, doesn't it? 20 fucking minutes of work, just for that? Meanwhile the smaller guy just sticks it in whenever he wants.

Who is realistictly living their best life? The average/smaller guy or the really big guy?

Last edited:
@Xander578
indeed, here is a video of girls also confirming confidence is everything

Being a dicklet is superior just like being ugly is superior and being short is superior
@OwlGod

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, FutureMogger, diggbicc and 1 other person
indeed, here is a video of girls also confirming confidence is everything

Being a dicklet is superior just like being ugly is superior and being short is superior
@OwlGod

What a bunch of fucking retards omg

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
What a bunch of fucking retards omg
Just be a 5'2 balding indian janitor dicklet is legit
Op u should slit your wrists for this level of retardation ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, FutureMogger, THEMOGEE and 2 others
Dick size doesn't really matter, just think about it. If it actually mattered, it would imply that if a girl takes a massive dildo and rams it up her pussy, it would feel better than an average one. This is not the case based on dildo sales. Average sized ones sell the most. A vagina adapts to the penis. Difference in feeling isn't that great because of that fact. You can also just ask any female. Having a big dick does not make you superhuman sex god.

If you're small, you just slip it right in and she won't even care. If you're big, you're a slave to foreplay for the rest of your life. GLHF with that. You have to "warm" her up, for 20 minutes straight everytime before you can even put it in. You can't do quickies. You literally have to go to "work" every single time. Before someone says "cope, I'm 8x5.5 bro, and I just slip it in and warm her up just like that". Fair enough, but you still have to warm her up.

She will get sore from the massive girth and can only take so many hits to the cervix a week before it becomes unbearable. You will get denied and rejected because of your size. The small guy just wakes up, nuts in her. Goes to work / school, nuts in her before dinner, and after dinner, and before bed again. She won't care. Didn't even have to warm her up. If you're big, she'll literally say no, and reject you. In a relationship, being a dicklet or average is ideal.

Here's a video confirming the same:

The only situation I could imagine having a big dick is ideal, is to appeal to size queens. I do recognize that a big dick is more aesthetically pleasing, more pleasing to the eyes or whatever. So maybe size queens get extra turned on from that, similarly to how a guy would get extra turn on (and nut quicker) from a good looking female. But in terms of raw physical feeling, it doesn't seem like it matter that much.

In the end, what's really gonna matter is your face. Not your dick. What makes her really turned on and super wet is first and foremost your face and body. If she's with chad, dick size doesn't even matter a single bit. What we should do is to ascend our faces and gymmax, because that's what it really comes down to.

Indeed bro
Unnamed 1

According to the ancient greek , small dick indicates high intelligence.

I would not wish 6" girth upon my worst enemy.

Just think about it. You and your girl finally have vacation, and you decide to vacation in a vacation hotstop. Finally no work, and you can just relax all day by the pool or something.

You can't even fuck her whenever you want if you're big. She will reject you by the second time. Meanwhile the smaller / average guy just goes to town 10 times a day. This is better for the guy if he has a high sex drive, and for the girl. Being in a situation like that would really suck.

That is not even all. You're full of sweat from 20 minutes of hard labour (because you're a slave to foreplay), and when you finally get to stick it in, you nut in 2 minutes. That just sounds amazing, doesn't it? 20 fucking minutes of work, just for that? Meanwhile the smaller guy just sticks it in whenever he wants.

Who is realistictly living their best life? The average/smaller guy or the really big guy?
C0342851 8165 43F9 BEC1 31B0B6723282
9059A82E 2E4F 4FAA AC85 46FD07C4D06E
7860F804 91FB 4820 9B41 FA0E485D630E
FE825CDB 1B74 4F53 A1C7 7A19891A3CB6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 5143
u made this thread now everyone know u have a small penor. jfl@u inkwell!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, AlexHeally, Nosecel and 2 others
are you 3 inches op?

OP do you know what virtue signaling is ?