Being a handcel

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
If there's one thing I could change about myself nowadays, it would be the size of my hands. I'd suck a hundred cocks even for just a few more millimeters. Believe it or not, I'd even take it over a height increase.

I'm between 5'8 and 5'9 barefoot which is kinda shit. But it's alright. I can deal with it. What's worse is having hands that are the size of the average girl's hands. My hands are between 17.5 and 18 centimeters in length depending on what point of the crease under my palm I measure them from. And the worst part about it is that there is absolutely nothing I can do to change it. Heightcels can get LL. Handcels are doomed.

God knows I'd to unspeakable things for even just a slight increase in size.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs and silently_said
Small hands on men and big hands on women is comical

is it over for my brother, he's 6 foot 4 and he was shocked when he learned my hand was bigger then his

If someone came out with a practical solution to increase finger length, I'd worship them until the end of days.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What are each of your stats, also how tall are you
6 foot, although my brother is Prob more like 6 foot 3 cause my dad is 6 foot 3 1/2 and we measured him taller

If someone came out with a practical solution to increase finger length, I'd worship them until the end of days.
My fingers are long but my hands are still feminine asf
IMG 7178