being a legitimate 6-7 psl is a lot rarer than people think

D

Deleted member

Lurker
DE0CB52A 4AC8 4C59 B7DC E84131DBAC20

this definitely holds up, the odds were never in your favour

to be like meeks and all the models y’all niggas jerk off you gotta have 2 set in stone features

which cannot be altered no matter what

1- WIDE IPD 0.45 - 0.49
2- HIGH SET LATERALLY PROJECTED CHEEKBONES

that’s literally step number 1

then you need everything else, if you can’t fit the first criteria it’s brutally over

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 15827, hypergamy and 5 others
Anything above 0.48 ES ratio is too high

• +1
Reactions: coperjfl, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 18840
that's what i always tell people
they always get mad when i rate them low PSL and tell them they're below average and average
what they don't get is as an below average or average dude you still can pull bitches that may find you attractive sometimes, you can still pull hoes, but they don't get that

niggas in here are so ugly and average, that's why i promote the heightpill "MUH FACE IS KING" but no nigga has a true PSL face that makes up for their shit height

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
they always get mad when i rate them low PSL and tell them they're below average and average
what they don't get is as an below average or average dude you still can pull bitches that may find you attractive sometimes, you can still pull hoes, but they don't get that

niggas in here are so ugly and average, that's why i promote the heightpill "MUH FACE IS KING" but no nigga has a true PSL face that makes up for their shit height
clearly theres some exceptions tho, some guys are good height and have loox

clearly theres some exceptions tho, some guys are good height and have loox
nigga just said a whole lot of nothin

heightpill = if height starts with 6’ (aka at least 6’0) it doesn’t apply to you it’s all face from there

face is king, average and ugly niggas don’t get laid idk where u got that from

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 19157
nigga just said a whole lot of nothin

heightpill = if height starts with 6’ (aka at least 6’0) it doesn’t apply to you it’s all face from there

face is king, average and ugly niggas don’t get laid idk where u got that from
it's 6ft3 minimum
your face is objectively shit (don't take it as an offense) what haloes you is your hair and pheno
you only fuck sub5s girls

now imagine if you were taller

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad, House Lannister and Deleted member 8608
Compact midface is a prerequisite to leave normiedom

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, LightSkinNoob, Biiyo03 and 4 others
it's 6ft3 minimum
your face is objectively shit (don't take it as an offense) what haloes you is your hair and pheno

6’3 is top 2% you absolute retard, the best looking man ever was 185cm 6’1

my face mogs you to suicide despite being recessed, you don’t even have one feature that mogs me. completely over for ur nigger genes forever capped at a low psl

come to london every girl here is sub 5, stacies are 404

my height is saveable with 3 inch LL, your face cannot be saved no matter what

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
6’3 is top 2% you absolute retard, the best looking man ever was 185cm 6’1

my face mogs you to suicide despite being recessed, you don’t even have one feature that mogs me. completely over for ur nigger genes forever capped at a low psl

come to london every girl here is sub 5, stacies are 404

my height is saveable with 3 inch LL, your face cannot be saved no matter what
ok pig face dude

astatine back with another thread moggin all these niggers and jews with is zygomatics and chin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member
it's 6ft3 minimum

This. Lars and Arvid are normies and get tons of women. Also, there is that white normie manlet who gets thousands of matches.

Women do not have high standards. That is a cope made up by below avg incels.

Also, the girls he fucks are not sub5s lol. They are mostly HTB.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted and Deleted member 15827
it's 6ft3 minimum

And if you are under 6 ft, you should get leg lengthening. If you are under 5'7", you should only approach deformed women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 15827
This. Lars and Arvid are normies and get tons of women. Also, there is that white normie manlet who gets thousands of matches.

Women do not have high standards. That is a cope made up by below avg incels.

Also, the girls he fucks are not sub5s lol. They are mostly HTB.
Lars fuck ugly / normie girls at most
Arvid get bad bitches cause he is chadlite minimum and tall and good body

Also you're right, women have low standards, if you don't slay you're just ugly
All you need is a ONE GOOD FEATURE that haloes you bro, only one, let it be your nose, lips, eyes, or height, or natural frame (lil bit cope)
And if you are under 6 ft, you should get leg lengthening. If you are under 5'7", you should only approach deformed women.
Yup, even as an ugly or normie dude you can get sub 5 women and if lucky average

View attachment 1803806

this definitely holds up, the odds were never in your favour

to be like meeks and all the models y’all niggas jerk off you gotta have 2 set in stone features

which cannot be altered no matter what

1- WIDE IPD 0.45 - 0.49
2- HIGH SET LATERALLY PROJECTED CHEEKBONES

that’s literally step number 1

then you need everything else, if you can’t fit the first criteria it’s brutally over
I have 1 and 2

Lars fuck ugly / normie girls at most
Arvid get bad bitches cause he is chadlite minimum and tall and good body

Also you're right, women have low standards, if you don't slay you're just ugly
All you need is a ONE GOOD FEATURE that haloes you bro, only one, let it be your nose, lips, eyes, or height, or natural frame (lil bit cope)

Yup, even as an ugly or normie dude you can get sub 5 women and if lucky average
Arvid is average height where he lives. Body is above average though.

HTN-Chadlite. Where he lives he is normie
No he is not. Scandinavia and Germany shouldn’t be different and here in Germany he definitely would be Chadlite.
Haven't you seen his threads where he says he keeps getting mogged and wants to get surgeries.
imagine taking this schizo seriously
A7136C73 1F1E 46A3 9DFC CD6EA1D3129B

He is clearly mentally ill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, alriodai and Deleted member
No he is not. Scandinavia and Germany shouldn’t be different and here in Germany he definitely would be Chadlite.

imagine taking this schizo seriously
View attachment 1810830
He is clearly mentally ill
Arvid is clearly minimum chadlite, at worst at worst HTN facially, he is way above average

Meanwhile Lars is normie, which makes sense, the girls he get are ugly/normie at best too

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Arvid is clearly minimum chadlite, at worst at worst HTN facially, he is way above average

Meanwhile Lars is normie, which makes sense, the girls he get are ugly/normie at best too
Lars isn’t normie either. He has one of the best smiles I have ever seen. Strong HTN imo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
HTN-Chadlite. Where he lives he is normie. Haven't you seen his threads where he says he keeps getting mogged and wants to get surgeries.
How many times do I have to tell you to stop white worshipping jfl
Eurotrash look like shit, they’re both markedly above average.

He’s just shitposting to make fun of you, any gl guy claiming to struggle or get regularly mogged is literally just mocking you for fun. Trust. The bar to get girls is low and guys are uglier everywhere than you think they are.

where he says he keeps getting mogged and wants to get surgeries.
I've claimed to never have been mogged éxcept once though in 2 years? Link to the thread jfl when i posted the best looking guys in my school no one got rated that high.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Erik-Jón
How many times do I have to tell you to stop white worshipping jfl
Eurotrash look like shit, they’re both markedly above average.

He’s just shitposting to make fun of you, any gl guy claiming to struggle or get regularly mogged is literally just mocking you for fun. Trust. The bar to get girls is low and guys are uglier everywhere than you think they are.
I know the bar to get girls is low. You can repeatedly see me claiming that women's standards are reasonable and that people here are just ugly af.

As long as you are 6 feet, white and have a face as gl as Lars, you won't struggle with women at all.

how is lars normie?

6 PSL is literally 1 out of every 5 white guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, poopoohead and Oberyn