Being a Manchester united fan post 2012 is worse than being incel

Deleted member 18045

Deleted member 18045

Doctor by day, pimp by midnight
Like watching your favorite team who once dominated European football getting battered by any teams is ragefuel :feelswah:gladly I'm also fan of Bayern Munchen atleast they're doing well

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, WontStopNorwooding, AlexAP and 1 other person
Hellooooo

Over for Ralf ragnickcels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
club ran by rich clueless incels
truly remarkable how shit they are for they money the spend, i luv it

• So Sad
The foid team just won according to my BBC News app, not that anyone cares about foid soccer:feelswhy::feelsgood:

• +1
Aren't you a curry? Why are you supporting any English teams. Mumbai FC should be your team

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 15577, Deleted member 18045 and 1 other person
club ran by rich clueless incels
truly remarkable how shit they are for they money the spend, i luv it
Just imagine being the worst team after spending almost same as richest club

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
imagine supporting any team

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infidel hunter and Deleted member 18045
Aren't you a curry? Why are you supporting any English teams. Mumbai FC should be your team
Indian football structure is fucked up. Indians here support European teams. I bet people here could name all Brazil/ Argentina players but no indian footballers

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • So Sad
How can you be fan of Manchester United and Bayern. I'm fan of Bayern and fucking hate United.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Hatrick by ronnie.

• Love it
How can you be fan of Manchester United and Bayern. I'm fan of Bayern and fucking hate United.
I actually don't see a problem. Both are not playing in same league

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Cheesyrumble
Imagine watching football and obsessing over it, one of the most cucked things you can ever do as a man you are worshipping a group of dudes who are more attractive than you, more talented than you, who are more athletic than you and also get more pussy than you and actively giving them a chance to keep doing that by being their obsessed little abused cuck dog and wathing their every move on a screen, what a cuck you are man what a cuck you are.

• WTF
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
1-2 against Brighton Hove Albion
0-4 against Brentford
Next match against Liverpool.

JFL over for ManUnitedcels
Penaldo should boycott next game

Imagine watching football and obsessing over it, one of the most cucked things you can ever do as a man you are worshipping a group of dudes who are more attractive than you, more talented than you, who are more athletic than you and also get more pussy than you and actively giving them a chance to keep doing that by being their obsessed little abused cuck dog and wathing their every move on a screen, what a cuck you are man what a cuck you are.
NORTH LONDON IS WHITE