Being a mentalcel is

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Tf niggas on here act like being a mentalcel isn't that bad, and it's the FAULT of the autist he can't get laid. They talk down to you, mentalcel is basically an insult. Like sure, I'm glad I'm not a 3 PSl clown or a Turbomanlet, or a curry or some shit but like. I admit Being a regular Incel is worse.

But it's like saying, don't worry bro, you don't have stage 5 cancer, only stage 3 cancer! All you need now is confidence and the cancer will go away..:lul::lul::lul:

There is NO cure for autism. Autism is nearly as bad as being 5'4" probably. I'm an INCEL because of my autism. Do you think an autistic socially awkward guy who is 4.5 PSL is gonna get a GF? Hell no. If you are aspie you have to be a CHAD.

IM A FUCKING INCEL. It's like TOORTURE dude. Knowing how uncomfortable I make people, especially foids.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and Deleted member 6403
Ok

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363 and BradAniston
Didn't finish the title oops whatever I'm going through I manic drug binge probably gonna be more posts I will finish the next title fuckers.

Tldr: op isn't goodlooking

If you had a shitty childhood in bad environment and stunted emotional and social growth as a result its literally over for u no matter how good you look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston