Being a Model is the last thing before I can go back home - to heaven

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
Anyone else just wants to slay for 1-2 years, get attention from guys and girls and then just end it all?

Just a single time of being a model, before I can ascend, literally.

I just want to go home

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Chadeep, Deleted member 16801 and 6 others

Watch this, it reveals the dark side of modelling that we don’t know about. Most of the male models are just struggling like the rest of normies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, the BULL, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
I honestly have no idea what is still worth living for when you are 40+ yo oldcel tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, TUSSELEIF, Yerico7 and 4 others
I honestly have no idea what is still worth living for when you are 40+ yo oldcel tbh.
yep im convinced life ends the moment you cant larp as 22

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 275
im 22 and have and an entrepreneur from an ivy league and feel like a failure 24/7 to the point i got catatonia (just lay down and not move for hours)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Yerico7 and Deleted member 275
im 22 and have and an entrepreneur from an ivy league and feel like a failure 24/7 to the point i got catatonia (just lay down and not move for hours)
I sleep 12 hours/day cuz I prefer that over living

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, ropemax, Looks234 and 7 others
Anyone else just wants to slay for 1-2 years, get attention from guys and girls and then just end it all?

I just want to go home
Lol people like you think being good looking makes you a celebrity where girls are pulling ur pants down in public to try suck ur dick. You are already good looking, if you become better looking your life won’t change a whole lot. You just need help in ur head :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and DivineBeing
Extreme ldaring

Lol people like you think being good looking makes you a celebrity where girls are pulling ur pants down in public to try suck ur dick. You are already good looking, if you become better looking your life won’t change a whole lot. You just need help in ur head :lul:
i need to be 6'3

Images 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, DivineBeing and Deleted member 14793

I just want to go home
Attention has no value to me.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
I don't necessarily want to be a model. But I would like to be friends with models. How does one do that without being a model?

Pick your favorite Instathot. See who she's following on Instagram. 90% of it is other models. Other female models, that is.

Ya ok being 6’3 would definitely help you then but it won’t make a night and day difference lol
It will make a night and day difference actually from invisible to visible

• +1
I don't necessarily want to be a model. But I would like to be friends with models. How does one do that without being a model?

Pick your favorite Instathot. See who she's following on Instagram. 90% of it is other models. Other female models, that is.
i was best friends with a model who introd me to a another model whomim selpt with

both had >500k on social media

• +1
No, I've just never needed to be seen as important. I only care what I think.
nice i wish i was like you

i dont care what i think about myself

my self image is 100% derived from what others think about me

• +1
Reactions: metagross and DivineBeing
you just live for your children at that age

nice i wish i was like you

i dont care what i think about myself

my self image is 100% derived from what others think about me
Kind of as it should be, we live in a soyciety

• JFL
yes if i dont get constant admiration for being exceptional i feel like shit

>.<

but being exceptional is so hard i need also to self promote which i cant since i would feel like afraud

i'll never get forbes 30 under 30 because i feel too shy to self promote but im also a subhuman with no friends

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
yes if i dont get constant admiration for being exceptional i feel like shit

>.<
True otherwise u will be just another npc, a mindless drone

• +1
but being exceptional is so hard i need also to self promote which i cant since i would feel like afraud

i'll never get forbes 30 under 30 because i feel too shy to self promote but im also a subhuman with no friends
Ok but why are they all subhuman looking :sick:?

• +1

I just want to go home
Being a male model is a pipe dream. I understand the appeal but there is almost no chance you make it. Even for the ones who make it, few will be able to make a career from it.

Finally modelling is an industry where it heavily benefits you to be a female. Females can wear more clothes and they have access to all the high status rich men. The average male model is an alien lanklet who probably isn't going to get a suugar mommy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Chadeep, Deleted member 12330 and 1 other person
Being a male model is a pipe dream. I understand the appeal but there is almost no chance you make it. Even for the ones who make it, few will be able to make a career from it.

Finally modelling is an industry where it heavily benefits you to be a female. Females can wear more clothes and they have access to all the high status rich men. The average male model is an alien lanklet who probably isn't going to get a suugar mommy.
then its over

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 15305
There are always drugs and premium hookers

• JFL

At that point it's just about having orgies at cocaine fueled parties every day or ending it all tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ropemax, Hueless and 2 others
I hate not being Chad. Every damn day I wish I was Chad.

I don't necessarily need to be a male model, but I really want to be Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TUSSELEIF, Yerico7 and 2 others

Watch this, it reveals the dark side of modelling that we don’t know about. Most of the male models are just struggling like the rest of normies.

would rather be struggling and have hundreds of foids mirin' me in instagram comments tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, metagross and DivineBeing

Get a decent camera and get good at photography, post high quality pictures on instagram, tag other photog pages/low tier models, buy yourself followers if you have to. Good photographers have tons of people asking them if they can shoot them for free, if you're willing to shoot for free for models then.

There was a girl in my grade who had avg photography skills but used to complain that tons of people asked her to take their shots for free

• +1
Get a decent camera and get good at photography, post high quality pictures on instagram, tag other photog pages/low tier models, buy yourself followers if you have to. Good photographers have tons of people asking them if they can shoot them for free, if you're willing to shoot for free for models then.

There was a girl in my grade who had avg photography skills but used to complain that tons of people asked her to take their shots for free
yes im gonna do that after BiMax and wraparound jaw and cheekbone implants

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 11610
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and DivineBeing
I saw your pics you are a mogger facially, and 5'10 is acceptable, you must be pretty autistic no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610

Cope

Why do that? Don't you already have model friends? Why not just do whatever it is you did to make your model friends? How did you make your model friends?

What sorts of pictures should I be taking? The goal here is to get models to ask me to take pictures of them? Wouldn't that mean I would need a portfolio of pictures of other models?

What sorts of pictures should I be taking? The goal here is to get models to ask me to take pictures of them? Wouldn't that mean I would need a portfolio of pictures of other models?
Moreso just pics of regular people, friends and such. You can edit them to flatter them more in the photos and to make it seem like your photography skills are good. Photos of things like nature and architecture should still be appealing to people though if they want you to shoot their pictures.

Modelling is a bad career unless you are there to make new experiences, fashion and runway models make insignificant money. You are better off economically to get a degree
Anyway the one's who are bringing home the money are the high class and conventionally attractive models like Gandy or Ryan Burns who portray masculinity in fragrance ads and campaigns

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep, Prettyboy and 2 others
Moreso just pics of regular people, friends and such. You can edit them to flatter them more in the photos and to make it seem like your photography skills are good. Photos of things like nature and architecture should still be appealing to people though if they want you to shoot their pictures.

I don't have any people to take pictures of. So, all I have is nature and buildings? I gotta somehow turn a portfolio of nature & buildings and no people into opportunities to take pictures of people?

At that point it's just about having orgies at cocaine fueled parties every day or ending it all tbh.
This used to be my plan, but I was at a cocaine fueled NYE party and cocaine was underwhelming ngl. Doesn't sound appealing anymore.

Maybe orgies will still be worth living for tho.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fras, Chadeep, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
:feelsuhh:

• JFL