Being a normie must be an insane experience

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
1E870118 A38F 41B3 BBA2 4D9FA9E6647B

Look the guy at the front . Imagine just being born, and you’re a 6’2 white guy with positive tilt thick af brows and dense af beard, tiny nose, solid jaw with chin height

No minoxidil on ur brows and beard, no plucking , no rubbing research chemicals to become average, no injected peptides to get decent height, no worrying about jaw implants and rhino surgery, no worrying about racepill , just fucking exist and give urself a dog shit haircut but just cos ur genes were ideal he will just drift through life and everything will work out perfectly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18879
Nigga look like a tic tac

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
cope rotting mogs

• JFL
Reactions: disillusioned and Deleted member 18879
i wouldnt know ive been waking up going to and front my bed playing games for the last 6.5 years of my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i wouldnt know ive been waking up going to and front my bed playing games for the last 6.5 years of my life.
I feel u man, why not try do something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I feel u man, why not try do something?
what's the point? im feeling like working soon though even if its a retarded minimum wage job amongst ethnics and teenagers as im bored af recently

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
green shirt is the best looking guy in the group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, Xangsane, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
what's the point? im feeling like working soon though even if its a retarded minimum wage job amongst ethnics and teenagers as im bored af recently
Same tbh I’m similar situation . U not wanna save for surgeries and ascend or anything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879