being a sociopath/psychopath is a super power

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
imagine having no empathy. Its perfect to become successful you would never feel guilty rejecting others ideas that they worked hard on but dont bring as much profit. You would have no problem firing people and you wouldn't care how to make money. You wouldn't care if the product you're selling will kill a customer or make them addicted. Ik its water but holy shit there is a reason why psychopaths tend to be successful in life they just dont care about others.

@dark.max @PeakIncels

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, halloweed, sexy and 6 others
Truth. It’s the reason I get no women I just ignore them because I’m heartless and emotionless, not because I’m asymmetrical and lack any striking features.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7, halloweed, Suns9999 and 5 others
Truth. It’s the reason I get no women I just ignore them because I’m heartless and emotionless, not because I’m asymmetrical and lack any striking features.
wow so sigma

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Latinolooksmaxxer, Suns9999 and 5 others
imagine having no empathy. Its perfect to become successful you would never feel guilty rejecting others ideas that they worked hard on but dont bring as much profit. You would have no problem firing people and you wouldn't care how to make money. You wouldn't care if the product you're selling will kill a customer or make them addicted. Ik its water but holy shit there is a reason why psychopaths tend to be successful in life they just dont care about others.

@dark.max @PeakIncels

Of all the dark triad traits, narcissism is the most beta one. Your brain is literally designed to crave external validation 24/7.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yodasbigonials, Latinolooksmaxxer, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel and Goth
who's that on ur avi
Some random girl i thought was hot. But now she’s a ftm tranny and looks like shit.

and her old tiktok with all her old videos where she looked good is gone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Sprinkles, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Some random girl i thought was hot. But now she’s a ftm tranny and looks like shit.

and her tiktok with all her old videos where she looked good is gone.
foids with piercing on nose look like a pig ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PRIEST Sv3rige, bakpaokukus and 2 others
Would still fuck, although I think she might’ve been 14 in this pic hopefully not, also might’ve been 15 but idek I didn’t feel like scrolling her socials that far
been alredy there to have foid with piercing + tattoos and never again
I was young and unexperienced :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Goth
True

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
wow so much aura:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Goth
But jail exists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
But jail exists
you dont have to do anything illegal to sell something bad. galaxy gas ruins lifes but the founder of the company that sells it makes millions of dollars of it completely legal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and gigell
you dont have to do anything illegal to sell something bad. galaxy gas ruins lifes but the founder of the company that sells it makes millions of dollars of it completely legal
What if I want to choke a girl and bite her neck

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
Nein Ich nicht ins Deutschland

I want to do it to a girl in school
But muh school will kick me out but she deserves it

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Nein Ich nicht ins Deutschland

I want to do it to a girl in school
put a mask on and follow her when she is alone rape her (in Roblox)

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigell
put a mask on and follow her when she is alone rape her (in Roblox)
No I want to choke her and kiss her in front of her bf which is oofy doofy jester and he lets her insult him

• +1
No I want to choke her and kiss her in front of her bf which is oofy doofy jester and he lets her insult him
do it then bhai what's the worst that can happen?

• +1
Reactions: gigell
do it then bhai what's the worst that can happen?
Suspended or kicked out or charged for assault because girls have privelege these days

I already have protection I also go to school with a knife in my pocket

• +1
Suspended or kicked out or charged for assault because girls have privelege these days

I already have protection I also go to school with a knife in my pocket
so what? just do it nigga

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and gigell

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
Most psychopaths arent successful.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel and PRIEST Sv3rige
Our society rewards such behavior.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, autistic_tendencies, Suns9999 and 1 other person
playboi carti

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and imthesupremecel
Of all the dark triad traits, narcissism is the most beta one. Your brain is literally designed to crave external validation 24/7.

Most if not all of those traits are beta and weak traits that failures commonly have.

By default, i think most people are sociopathic. The reason people find benefit in behaving like OP said, is because its the majority behavior. If you want to succeed as a idiot, be around a bunch of stupider idiots. People rarely care about others like they say they do, hence why the whole archetype of a sociopathic psychopath is the poser child of stud behavior. They favor it.

Its not a "plus" to have less capabilities as a human. MOST people do not have empathy for example. It takes more human computing power to put yourself in another shoes. Most people larp as if they have this capability but do not. And as we see, the majority of people struggle to even treat most people decently, otherwise things like world hunger, feminism, and society failure would not generally be a majority of human existence. This behavior tends to arise from failed eugenics and a population of genetic failures.

The only thing it does it make it slower for humanity to progress to its utopia state. Because people who know others and such tend to be people with greater capability and genetic superiority. They have fuller ranges of behavior and prepositions, and tend to have different paths and solutions to the same problems.

Also. Psychopathy is misrepresented to mean a negative thing. It actually means extreme social behavior. By social standards, all of us here are psychopaths. But people tend to refer to psychopathy as the crazy killer. But In short, it means divergency, something a mans prepositions is more likely to favor.

• +1

They aren't very usable concepts.
Stereotypical psychopathy refers more or less to primary psychopaths, who have no emotions.
Empaths are similarly confused with sympaths because empathy is thought to be sympathy