being accused of sexual assault all those years ago has caused havoc on my brain

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
my brain is going places i never thought possible

I am mentally ill and am now having dark thoughts

I have a hard time not viewing myself as a rapist even tho I have never raped anyone nor been accused of rape

I dont want to do anything all day but lie in bed

its over for me bros

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 27511, RAITEIII and 4 others
Life is fucking brutal, there are shameless rapists walking free and then here's you

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
rapist is not a bad thing. just means ur a high t machine

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and whiteissuperior
Life is fucking brutal, there are shameless rapists walking free and then here's you
whats so ironic is 2 of the men calling me rapists and trying to get me cancelled are confirmed rapists themselves. its sick

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Reminder op is one of the true few ugly subhumans on the forums. He deserves all empathy

• JFL
Reminder op is one of the true few ugly subhumans on the forums. He deserves all empathy
Man you never pull punches

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Man you never pull punches
It wasnt as a joke he is really subhuman and deserves all success given to him. Hes very nice and high iq too. Hes a good guy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Interested and whiteissuperior
It wasnt as a joke he is really subhuman and deserves all success given to him. Hes very nice and high iq too. Hes a good guy
come back to bbc.me we miss u

• JFL
come back to bbc.me we miss u
Ill come back 1 day. I told @PrinceLuenLeoncur that im just inactive on disc and idk when ill return now im just sitting here cuz jts only way i can interact with @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and whiteissuperior
Ill come back 1 day. I told @PrinceLuenLeoncur that im just inactive on disc and idk when ill return now im just sitting here cuz jts only way i can interact with @TRUE_CEL
I’m leanmaxxing. Lost 13lbs last month.

I’m still a fat fuck though so I won’t be showing you myself until August or September when I’m at least sub 20%. My face looks leaner I. Pictures but still doesn’t mean shit until I have abs showing

• Woah
I’m leanmaxxing. Lost 13lbs last month.

I’m still a fat fuck though so I won’t be showing you myself until August or September when I’m at least sub 20%. My face looks leaner I. Pictures but still doesn’t mean shit until I have abs showing
Mirin keep up the work fatty

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
:ogre:

• JFL
Mirin keep up the work fatty
I’m trying hard. Kaiser knows abt it he seen my diet and shit. I’m just angry I’m not lean already 😡 I lose weight (fat and muscle) so fucking slow man

I’m trying hard. Kaiser knows abt it he seen my diet and shit. I’m just angry I’m not lean already 😡 I lose weight (fat and muscle) so fucking slow man
I havent interacted with kaiser for a long time. He was supposed to meet me here in NL this summer fuck guy must be pissed that i keep ignoring him JFL

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I was as well but I’m trying to save 3k to put into a savings acc to generate 5% intrest per year like the bbc Jew I am ✡️. The shekels must come from somewhere. Leon is Chadronelite so he gets pussy he gud he ain’t like us Inkwels though j gone MGTOW for the time being until uni season begins again I. September
I havent interacted with kaiser for a long time. He was supposed to meet me here in NL this summer fuck guy must be pissed that i keep ignoring him JFL

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Nebula
I was as well but I’m trying to save 3k to put into a savings acc to generate 5% intrest per year like the bbc Jew I am ✡️. The shekels must come from somewhere. Leon is Chadronelite so he gets pussy he gud he ain’t like us Inkwels though j gone MGTOW for the time being until uni season begins again I. September
GYmmaxxed bbc fucking manly women nothing new

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and whiteissuperior
GYmmaxxed bbc fucking manly women nothing new
No it’s cos his face. Sure his body halos him but it’s his face and race (mullato) thag piques womens intrest first. Mullato SMV In The UK is unbeatable. I told him once he got here he’d be a force of reckoning he now understands.

Meanwhile I’m a treucel here

• JFL
No it’s cos his face. Sure his body halos him but it’s his face and race (mullato) thag piques womens intrest first. Mullato SMV In The UK is unbeatable. I told him once he got here he’d be a force of reckoning he now understands.

Meanwhile I’m a treucel here
And he got absolute 0 in SA against all the manlet edgar spics. Over for bbc if u go there

I have a hard time not viewing myself as a rapist even tho I have never raped anyone nor been accused of rape

its over for me bros
brutal post the full story

its over for me bros
Why do you even care? I think you have a weak brain or something. Women  want to be raped. It's the natural way. We humans just trained ourselves to be obedient and docile, but the underlying thing is always there.

• JFL