Being an asshole is the only way to even slightly break out of your place in society

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
If you're a normie dude, life is supposed to lead to a fat agematched gf and low social status. You're never supposed to be the center of attention. You exist to reproduce and hope that your kids actually have value. Anything else is an imposition. You have to do things that are not socially acceptable to break out. You would have to impose on people to get anything more. Even at my looks level, the nice thing to do is date massively down on online dating. As anything less than a young chad, you're basically sidelined. Trying to live a half way enjoyable life will always rub other people the wrong way. You pretty much have to accept that you're going to come off as an asshole to people in order swim against the current.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 29155 and 21 others
you don't necessarily have to be an 'asshole' you just have to be able to hold ur own and push some boundaries sometimes. don't be afraid to say no etc.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 29155, justinzayn and 8 others
I have to kill every thing in the universe evef

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Tabula Rasa
Just say fuck it and do what you want. if they want to do something about it let them try. if u lose then u gotta train even harder

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 26678, WeiWei and 2 others
you don't necessarily have to be an 'asshole' you just have to be able to hold ur own and push some boundaries sometimes. don't be afraid to say no etc.
You're using different words to say the same thing. Being an asshole is just another way of saying you push people's boundaries.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You're using different words to say the same thing. Being an asshole is just another way of saying you push people's boundaries.
nah being an actual asshole just gets u nowhere its not the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, XtrovertNTnormalfag and n0rthface
nah being an actual asshole just gets u nowhere its not the same
You're trying to make it seem like you can be asshole and still be likeable. Like "Oh, just assert yourself! Be confident!" Those things are what makes assholes, and people don't like them. Nobody likes having their boundaries pushed. People like you when you know your place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Primalsplit, gothmog6 and 1 other person
Thank God i live by the "would Maher have to do this?" Rule

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16369, Skywalker and 2 others
Thank God i live by the "would Maher have to do this?" Rule
Also why you're doomed to a life of dating down and working menial jobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, thereallegend, Primalsplit and 3 others
You're trying to make it seem like you can be asshole and still be likeable. Like "Oh, just assert yourself! Be confident!" Those things are what makes assholes, and people don't like them. Nobody likes having their boundaries pushed. People like you when you know your place.
clueless non-NT opinion

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, XtrovertNTnormalfag and autistic_tendencies
clueless non-NT opinion
The NT thing for me would be to date a 35 year old woman and be a provider. I'm dating a much hotter girl who is more than a decade younger who doesn't expect me to provide more than the outfits I want her to wear in the bedroom. Which would you prefer?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and thereallegend
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 18582 and the BULL

This is how you need to assert dominance

The road to normiedom is paved with easy fucks
normies fuck only if they get lucky with a social circle in which they can find a gf.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
normies fuck only if they get lucky with a social circle in which they can find a gf.
Every normie and their dog is trying to smash on tinder.

Most normies can fuck down on tinder
landwhales and femcels aren't considered humans. when i fuck down i still fuck human looking mtbs with a slim body

landwhales and femcels aren't considered humans. when i fuck down i still fuck human looking mtbs with a slim body
I don't think you get the point of the thread

I don't think you get the point of the thread
I get It. You Need to substitute genetic arrogance with environmental arrogance to get something fuckable to fuck and gain some respect. Thank God i don't have to be a clown

I get It. You Need to substitute genetic arrogance with environmental arrogance to get something fuckable to fuck and gain some respect. Thank God i don't have to be a clown
You don't have enough genetic arrogance to get young stacies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Skywalker and Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Primalsplit
smegma moil cope

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
No One has
You get that with proximity
Chad does. I get it with environmental arrogance as you put it. If you're happy hooking up with beckies that will get older with you, if you're happy working shit jobs, if you're happy being a background character in social situations, cool. Do what you want. I'm just explaining the choices that are out there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Chad does. I get it with environmental arrogance as you put it. If you're happy hooking up with beckies that will get older with you, if you're happy working shit jobs, if you're happy being a background character in social situations, cool. Do what you want. I'm just explaining the choices that are out there
Chad doesn't because there are no young stacies on apps. Young stacies want to ltr a cool guy within her social circle, they don't want to get cold approached by some 40 yo tall mtn. I'm Happy with a sexy body htb

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Chad doesn't because there are no young stacies on apps. Young stacies want to ltr a cool guy within her social circle, they don't want to get cold approached by some 40 yo tall mtn. I'm Happy with a sexy body htb
I'm not being dragged into this stupid argument again

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Ken and Primalsplit
I'm not being dragged into this stupid argument again
Because no One fucking believes you. Young Stacy Is Just a pipedream if you aren't close to her. You talk about tinder but literally only the lowest tier of girls get picked up on the streets

If you're a normie dude, life is supposed to lead to a fat agematched gf and low social status. You're never supposed to be the center of attention. You exist to reproduce and hope that your kids actually have value. Anything else is an imposition.
This is so depressing and demoralizing, it makes to want to simply disappear from reality...

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Ken, thereallegend and horizontallytall
Because no One fucking believes you. Young Stacy Is Just a pipedream if you aren't close to her. You talk about tinder but literally only the lowest tier of girls get picked up on the streets
Bro no one believes YOU. You just got in an argument in another thread with someone calling out your bullshit. You're a borderline schizo poster who people laught at. I'm not interested in your opinions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, horizontallytall and the BULL
Bro no one believes YOU. You just got in an argument in another thread with someone calling out your bullshit. You're a borderline schizo poster who people laught at. I'm not interested in your opinions.
sorry if i make you wake up to reality

sorry if i make you wake up to reality
when_someone_is_delusional.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and the BULL
that liquid we're supposed to drink to stay hydrated

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and the BULL
somewhat agree

can you give a real life example?

somewhat agree

can you give a real life example?
Ofc he can't
How about the one we were talking about: cold approaching. It's rude af to walk up to a stranger and interrupt their day to hit on them. You're being incredibly presumptious. But it's the only way to avoid online dating once you're out of school.

This exists on every level, though. Even in the smallest of small talk convos, if you're not the highest status person in the interaction, people don't want you to be the center of attention. They will give you looks and little indications that you should stay in your place. You have to be asshole enough to not care and plow through people's disapproval to express yourself in many situations.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Ken, Primalsplit and 4 others
Yeah, incels will always try to find excuse to do things that are "not socially acceptable".

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Primalsplit
How about the one we were talking about: cold approaching. It's rude af to walk up to a stranger and interrupt their day to hit on them. You're being incredibly presumptious. But it's the only way to avoid online dating once you're out of school.

This exists on every level, though. Even in the smallest of small talk convos, if you're not the highest status person in the interaction, people don't want you to be the center of attention. They will give you looks and little indications that you should stay in your place. You have to be asshole enough to not care and plow through people's disapproval to express yourself in many situations.
so the crux of your theory is basically it's all or nothing?

because the outcome of being abrasive is either people vying for your respect or ignoring you outright. it's a fine line between being cocky and a bit obnoxious and coming off as a petty sadist -- i don't people here are NT or good looking enough to pull it off, it's just not in the nature of the aspie to assert himself

all options lead to misery. the impulse to break out of your place is itself npc behavior. what happens after you get yoursel some advacement and titles? same thing as the rest of normiedom just with slightly better quality of life. there is no success without selling out. the only solution is to disengage entirely from society.

better to become a cultural critic and build pipebombs in a mountain shack. at least then you have your own truly self assigned mission and purpose.

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
You're a bullied dog.

If you need to be an asshole to force "success" you just don't know how to read the room and do interpersonal business.

Or you like many friendless aspies are equating having a backbone and not just treating everyone like a cashier would treat consumers as being an "asshole"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
so the crux of your theory is basically it's all or nothing?

because the outcome of being abrasive is either people vying for your respect or ignoring you outright. it's a fine line between being cocky and a bit obnoxious and coming off as a petty sadist -- i don't people here are NT or good looking enough to pull it off, it's just not in the nature of the aspie to assert himself
No, it's not all or nothing. If you were an asshole in every possible way in every situation, you would probably end up in jail. I just mean that being nice is a slow boil where you're being gradually lead into a life you don't want. A lot of the time you have to be okay pissing people off to get what you want as a non-celebrity subchad.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Ken, Primalsplit and 2 others
You're a bullied dog.

If you need to be an asshole to force "success" you just don't know how to read the room and do interpersonal business.

Or you like many friendless aspies are equating having a backbone and not just treating everyone like a cashier would treat consumers as being an "asshole"
OP makes 350k p.a. working 10 hours a week

he must be doing something right

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
average white guy thinks he has it hard

whites really are pathetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 19994
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and gay retard