Being an average man in 2020

aklifaal

aklifaal

son of golden horde 🇷🇺
the fact that you have to saw your skull in half just to function as a normal human male is unbelievable.

living in massively bluepilled 2020 society as an ugly male is worse than the ninth circle of hell
Addadadadadad

i'm surprised your average male doesn't even know how unfair it is for him really.

i'm starting to think that the bluepill is an instrument of socio-control deliberetaly forced on ugly males by gynocentric society.

this needs to stop

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Carbon Copy, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 11 others
view attachment doesn't work

now imagine being a genuinely ugly cel like me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Tbh the bluepilled average man is happier than the average blackpiller. Most average men are happy with their lives, cuz they have the things they need the most

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, owlofathena, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Average man is brainwashed soycuck used as a slave by rich ppl. 0 sexual power, 0 status, 0 money. 0 power.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Tbh the bluepilled average man is happier than the average blackpiller. Most average men are happy with their lives, cuz they have the things they need the most
It's the difference between followers and leaders. Followers will accept the statusquo, blackpilled based looksmax.me users will not. It's constant conflict for them.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, owlofathena, aklifaal and 3 others
It's the difference between followers and leaders. Followers will accept the statusquo, blackpilled based looksmax.me users will not. It's constant conflict for them.
Acceptence makes the difference in someones life. Always push for the next lvl. I hate acceptence unless i truly cant change it. Good response

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 275
Pretty fucking stupid but its just the way it is. Proper tongue posture and chewing tough food should be common knowledge so we dont end up as recessed dogs needing 40k for bimax at 18.

They might be happy living their normal lives cause they don't know about blackpill but they'll never reach their full potential in life without knowing the redpill and blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
What surgery are you talking about where you saw your face in half jfc

the fact that you have to saw your skull in half just to function as a normal human male is unbelievable.
View attachment 669999
living in massively bluepilled 2020 society as an ugly male is worse than the ninth circle of hell
View attachment 670001
i'm surprised your average male doesn't even know how unfair it is for him really.

i'm starting to think that the bluepill is an instrument of socio-control deliberetaly forced on ugly males by gynocentric society.

this needs to stop
Thats why there are so many trannys?