Being an incel, who is ideologically opposed to rape, doesnt make sense.

dimensions of morality, masculinity. i thought about whether psychopaths were masculine and whether they were moral ( I see masculinity and morality being somewhat loosely related, with feminity being immoral in many ways ) and I came to the conclusion that if I were to define them they would be "hyper" masculine, they would be at the end of masculinity spectrum (although this doesnt happen naturally, they have a brain defect but functionally they are at the end of the spectrum if they are to be defined ); and at that level they actually lose the potential to be moral or amoral, by then its pretty much sort of up to them. There are many psycjhopaths with normal lives, some dont even know they are psychopaths. but anyway they cant even be defined morally @AlphaOmega
i think its related to the nietzsche concept of ubermensch because I remember nietzsche saying the closest people that fit the concept of ubermensch he found to be sociopaths and psychopaths, although idk anything about nietzsche or even ubermensch jfl
so you havent been able to say why necrophiles are better than rapists

seems like a jumble ngl

so you havent been able to say why necrophiles are better than rapists

seems like a jumble ngl
better then rapists? when did i allude to thta?

ok snoop dog i think you smoked too many blunts there