Being born male is a curse, I fucking hate this shit

SubhumanVirgin

SubhumanVirgin

Banned
Imagine if I was born a girl. Could go to frat parties whenever I wanted, get laid whenever. Be desired. Have people care about me. Anything is better than this fucking godawful existence.

God everything wrong with my life is because I was cursed with a fucking Y chromosome.

I FUCKING HATE BEING MALE FUCK THIS EXISTENCE.

GIRLS HAVE IT SO FUCKING EASY AND BETTER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Robert01, sadakiyo and 1 other person
Imagine if I was born a girl. Could go to frat parties whenever I wanted, get laid whenever. Be desired. Have people care about me. Anything is better than this fucking godawful existence.

God everything wrong with my life is because I was cursed with a fucking Y chromosome.

I FUCKING HATE BEING MALE FUCK THIS EXISTENCE.

GIRLS HAVE IT SO FUCKING EASY AND BETTER
Being male isn't your problem fag being unattractive is.Imagine wishing you were born a female instead of a better looking man.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2745, Achathin and 11 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Being male isn't your problem fag being unattractive is.Imagine wishing you were born a female instead of a better looking man.
I don't want to be a fucking man. I want to be a girl. They have it so easy. I want to go to clubs, have men buy me drinks, makeout with other chicks, and get dicked down at the end of the night. I want to experience things only women experience, even the biggest of gigachads has it harder than women due to social issues. I don't want to have to approach

stop being a faggot.

literally every important person is a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2810, BigBoy and 1 other person
Hhhhh like what kind of cuckery is that lol being a man is way better than being a woman you just need to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and toolateforme
I don't want to be a fucking man. I want to be a girl. They have it so easy. I want to go to clubs, have men buy me drinks, makeout with other chicks, and get dicked down at the end of the night. I want to experience things only women experience, even the biggest of gigachads has it harder than women due to social issues. I don't want to have to approach
Women have it much harder when they get older meanwhile men can slay even when they are old if they look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
keep crying cuz

You could've done all of that and more if you were a gl man.

Being a Female means being submissive and inferior. (plus all the mood swings and bleeding once a month) i don't want that i like being Masculine and being in Charge.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Lol being a male is the best thing ever tbh.You can do anything you want as a man.You are the ruler and women are your slaves.But only If your chad:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Arkantos, toolateforme and 3 others
Lol being a male is the best thing ever tbh.You can do anything you want as a man.You are the ruler and women are your slaves.But only If your chad:feelshmm:
Pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I dont deserve it due to my genetics, pure luck
Randomness and entropy is how universe exists.it doesn't matter how genetics how you got your genetics the fact is you have them.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
You can literally do everything you mentioned while being a man

Randomness and entropy is how universe exists.it doesn't matter how genetics how you got your genetics the fact is you have them.
Legit

So you want to get pounded by a dick. And only be seen as a sextoy or piece of meat. Have to put on makeup every day and regularly shave your arms and legs. Get your period every month, suffer from mood-swings, get approached and sexually harassed by ugly men on a regular basis. Be weak and not able to defend yourself. Get taken advantage of when you're drunk.
Yeah, life as a girl is better for sure lol.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2745, Peachy and 5 others
So you want to get pounded by a dick. And only be seen as a sextoy or piece of meat. Have to put on makeup every day and regularly shave your arms and legs. Get your period every month, suffer from mood-swings, get approached and sexually harassed by ugly men on a regular basis. Be weak and not able to defend yourself. Get taken advantage of when you're drunk.
Actually the first post I react to in this shithole. Well said. I wanted to say something similar but I'd risk getting banned for being "cuck/blue pilled", hope the same doesn't happen with you.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
P E R I O D
R
E
G
N
A
N
C
Y

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2205
Actually the first post I react to in this shithole. I wanted to say something similar but I'd risk getting banned for being "cuck/blue pilled", hope the same doesn't happen with you.
I mean, he is right but men have to deal with a lot of shit as well, especially those ones who are not top tier

Last edited:
I mean he is right but men have to deal with a lot of shit as well, especially those ones who are not top tier
I agree, everyone faces unique challenges and the halo effect is certainly real to an extent (negative characteristics are subconsciously assigned to unattractive people) but the general perception of woman life of the average PSLer is a joke. Too much brainwashing from "men are 2nd class citizens" and "feminists get rekt" videos.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Pendejo
Literally all of that other than having a period sounds good to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Pendejo
SubhumanVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
EVERYDAY AFTER I WAKE UP I THANK GOD FOR NOT BEING BORN AS A WOMEN OR AS A CURRY

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1131, chadpreetcel123 and Pendejo
imagine wanting to be fucked since you'r a female ...
bruhh gtfo op
EVERYDAY AFTER I WAKE UP I THANK GOD FOR NOT BEING BORN AS A WOMEN OR AS A CURRY
would you like having been a rice ?

OP son

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Anubis and Roping Subhuman
It's over for malecels aka incels