Being chad into fag world is a whole different level

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
just turned my tinder on "everything" to farm some fag followers and hope it can snowball from there on, already got approached FIVE times on the streets
@Pendejo @slop slinger not even stacy gets that

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
That's how they start

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 22918
to farm some fag followers and hope it can snowball from there on,
Image 3

You do realize how this sounds

• JFL
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, Deleted member 18582, Pikabro and 3 others
Approaching you on the streets cuz the recognized you from Tinder? JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, aBetterMii and the BULL
of course. it never happened before. ppl started asking me how am i doing jfl

just turned my tinder on "everything" to farm some fag followers and hope it can snowball from there on, already got approached FIVE times on the streets
how gl are your fag matches

sounds smart. first gets a follow base then girls might start following you too.
No, sounds like you want to farm gay followers and then have it snowball all the way to butt sex with said gay followers

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 20399, n0rthface and 3 others
exceptionally poor choice of words

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
No, sounds like you want to farm gay followers and then have it snowball all the way to butt sex with said gay followers
No it doesnt come on bro. i thi k he just wants tinder elo! lol

• +1
OP does not leave his 700 year old crumbling ghetto villa house he is just having stronger and stronger schizo delusions

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, the BULL and Deleted member 25059
Sucking a dick here and there ain't gay bro as long as u go for pussy most of the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and the BULL
No it doesnt come on bro. i thi k he just wants tinder elo! lol
I know he does but it sounds that way when he words it liek that. Mind in the gutter. Sh.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
OP does not leave his 700 year old crumbling ghetto villa house he is just having stronger and stronger schizo delusions
bro are you seriously saying that this is a BRAG jfl i mean yeah i have stacy treatment from men but jfl still

how many of them are white

only counts if stylemaxxed masc toned htn+ btw

only counts if stylemaxxed masc toned htn+ btw
IMG 20230717 181657
IMG 20230717 181639
IMG 20230717 181630
IMG 20230717 181611
IMG 20230717 181622
IMG 20230717 181603
IMG 20230717 181555
IMG 20230717 181546

@vanillaicecream @stunna those are all incels / twinks in Italy. Matched with them in 30 minutes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
OP lives in a small town of 73 people, of course people will recognize him

• JFL
Ok, I feel less bad now. only 1 and 4 are fairly gl and those are on the level that liked me when i set location to naples. (and that was with location failo, people swipe less on profiles that are 10,000 miles away)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 23391
Ok, I feel less bad now. only 1 and 4 are fairly gl and those are on the level that liked me when i set location to naples. (and that was with location failo, people swipe less on profiles that are 10,000 miles away)
i don't see much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
i don't see much better
Faggots tend to be uglier than straggots. also, many of them are thirsty bottoms that will fuck anything with biceps and a faux masc personality so dont give yourself too much credit.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and the BULL
3533459 IMG 20230717 181555

Mike tyson laugh

• JFL
Faggots tend to be uglier than straggots. also, many of them are thirsty bottoms that will fuck anything with biceps and a faux masc personality so dont give yourself too much credit.
how do i farm followers now anyway?? i have 200 matches, do i have to lure them into thinking i want to top them until they follow me? JFL

Someone please tell the BULL that the expression is "long live the king" and not what he has in his title

how do i farm followers now anyway?? i have 200 matches, do i have to lure them into thinking i want to top them until they follow me? JFL
just talk to them as if they were girls and then drop your insta

Someone please tell the BULL that the expression is "long live the king" and not what he has in his title
i'll do it

• JFL
@the cow

the expression is "long live the king" and not what you have in your title

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
In Italian the expression would be "vita al re", translated back to English literally this would be "life to the king" (but that's awkward in English and makes no sense).

• +1
@the cow

the expression is "long live the king" and not what you have in your title
can you tell him that i don't care how some senile anglo says it. it's gramatically correct

In Italian the expression would be "vita al re", translated back to English this would be "life to the king".
if bull knew english AT ALL he would know direct translation is not always correct or idiomatic. @cookiesandcreamgelato

• JFL
can you tell him that i don't care how some senile anglo says it. it's gramatically correct
It doesn't matter if it's grammatically correct or not. Different languages have different ways of expressing things. I would sound strange if I said "sono XX anni" instead of "ho XX anni", but in English we say "I AM XX years old" not "I HAVE XX years". It's still grammatically correct, but it's WRONG.

• +1
@mintchipwafflecone

He says he doesn't care what your opinion, as a senile anglo, is. Should I inform him you are not Anglo but latino?

• So Sad
Reactions: vanillaicecream
It doesn't matter if it's grammatically correct or not. Different languages have different ways of expressing things. I would sound strange if I said "sono XX anni" instead of "ho XX anni", but in English we say "I AM XX years old" not "I HAVE XX years". It's still grammatically correct, but it's WRONG.
giphy.gif

finally the ivy league grad we needed after exoticfinancebro's ban

giphy.gif

finally the ivy league grad we needed after exoticfinancebro's ban
bro i just meant that i redefine how you say it. your way is incorrect and mine is.