being high trust is a irl cheat code

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.
Me and girl were outside in the city, thinking we’d have no place to go because it started raining, I start aching towards a museum. It ends up being closed but two guys are going inside and tell us as we are leaving the have a gif for us and that we “look trustworthy” and “they would never put us in a bad situation”. Some night city type shit innit getting a gig out of no where, but it also helped they thought we were in college.
TLDR: High trust {and obviously having pretty privilege mogs} we made $80 each on a whim because some guys wanted us to quickly help them at a museum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 24444
@Skywalker @Kamui @mrriceguy @HimmyButler
thots?

mogs me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29581
thots?
It probably fell more in the line with the fact that you had a foid with you so they felt they could trust you more

You are 6’3 and black, idk what you look like but if you look like how I assume you do you’d probably be low trust and they wouldn’t ask for your help (no racism :lul:)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
It probably fell more in the line with the fact that you had a foid with you so they felt they could trust you more

You are 6’3 and black, idk what you look like but if you look like how I assume you do you’d probably be low trust and they wouldn’t ask for your help (no racism :lul:)
I am 5’11 Pretty boy lel. Do you picture tyrone with the durag?

I am 5’11 Pretty boy lel. Do you picture tyrone with the durag?
I was picturing some tall jacked darkskin nigga ngl lmao

If you are lightskin IG/Pinterest prettyboy pheno then ye you are high trust

• +1
thots?
im at the point of JUST BE GOOD LOOKING and then JUST BE YOURSELF theory, and let life flow from that
i find it tiring to try to be Machiavellian IRL or dark triad or other bs, when that is 180 to my nice, cuddly, nerdy persoy-nality :lul: :Comfy:

• +1
I look giga low trust add the fact that I’m afghan and people get scared af

• So Sad
im at the point of JUST BE GOOD LOOKING and then JUST BE YOURSELF theory, and let life flow from that
i find it tiring to try to be Machiavellian IRL or dark triad or other bs, when that is 180 to my nice, cuddly, nerdy persoy-nality :lul: :Comfy:
Yes honestly it’s just ‘don’t be something you’re not theory’ that’ll take you the further imo, and with that true respect and honor bestowed upon you. Of course as a man maintain frame, be a warrior in a garden so to speak.

I am lowtrust when walking outside but can morph myself into hightrust in convos so I have the best of both worlds

• Woah
Being DOM is better

You just show up uninvited and everyone acts like you are thrilled to see you

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies