Being in a caloric deficit can be so fucking depressing

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Just makes me reminisce on the times where I would just eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, without counting calories and being worried about what I eat. Teen years I stayed pretty skinny, but I realized I really just didnt eat that much, then 19+ is when my appetite just started getting higher. Oh well.. lean is life, wish I had no appetite like my fucking friends who stay lean easily and are full on one fucking subway sandwich. They literally can go hours without eating and it doesn't even phase them lol. I'm cursed with having to stay self disciplined and count calories because of my high appetite, but it could be worse right? I could go bald early like some people, but thankfully I never will because of my Genes. Anyways back to the point, experiencing how I looked highbodyfat for almost a whole year, i can never go back.

@delta7 @Amnesia @Vermilioncore @PYT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, volcelfatcel, PYT and 6 others
Just eat, nigga

Food is my fave cope maybe, top 3 probably

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, turkproducer and Hozay
Oh, bro...
Wdym "oh bro.." you've seen my hairline nigger. My dad and uncles (also moms side) have the same nw0 and they're in their 40s 50s plus. I'm castizo, the native genes saved me, my deepest condolences if you have any balding family members.

Stay strong buddy boyo you’re gonna make it

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
Doing a cut is easy for me, just run for 20 minutes (-300calories) and then eat like 2200 calories daily, so far getting more and more lean ngl feels good :):feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I want to eat pizza with yoy bro :)

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Hozay
I want to eat pizza with yoy bro :)
I'd love that bro, on my cheat days which are usually Saturdays, I always eat the most out of everyone lmao. I get so much little cesars, I eat untill I feel sick, but the good thing about doing that is it makes it much easier to go back to my regular diet.

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Wdym "oh bro.." you've seen my hairline nigger. My dad and uncles (also moms side) have the same nw0 and they're in their 40s 50s plus. I'm castizo, the native genes saved me, my deepest condolences if you have any balding family members.
say bye bye to that hairline if you keep on "dieting"

say bye bye to that hairline if you keep on "dieting"
Not a chance, I'm going back to maintenance soon. I've had a zayn hairline since I've stepped out the womb.

I'd love that bro, on my cheat days which are usually Saturdays, I always eat the most out of everyone lmao. I get so much little cesars, I eat untill I feel sick, but the good thing about doing that is it makes it much easier to go back to my regular diet.
Im tripping now and imagining how we are eating very good pizza somewhere on a hot summer day with cold drinks my sweet cat

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PYT and Hozay
Hes a retard. He doesn't understand that people with native American Gene's legit never go bald. He can keep coping tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Junk food is better than sex.
so many things mog sex it’s not even a joke lmao

maybe i’m just too lazy to fuck, or maybe the majority of the good feelings are just the validation of being able to get sex:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10042 and 2 others

maybe i’m just too lazy to fuck, or maybe the majority of the good feelings are just the validation of being able to get sex:lul:
Validation of just getting mired irl is good enough for me

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 10042, delta7 and 1 other person
Hes a retard. He doesn't understand that people with native American Gene's legit never go bald. He can keep coping tho
You do know that your environment "controls" your genes and their subsequent activation and that hair is one of the most sensitive organs, hence why it's the first to go when under metabolic stress, right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hozay
You do know that environment "controls" genes and that hair is one of the most sensitive organs, hence why it's the first to go when under metabolic stress, right?
I've seen my dad stressed out a million times in my life. Guess what? Almost in his 50s with a zayn hairline, so do all my uncles from my dads side and moms side. Also my grandpa, keep coping with muh environment.

I've seen my dad stressed out a million times in my life. Guess what? Almost in his 50s with a zayn hairline, so do all my uncles from my dads side and moms side. Also my grandpa, keep coping with muh environment.
Stress as in metabolic stress, like hunger, unsaturated fatty acids in the diet and anything else that impedes mitochondrial energy production, that's a nice anecdote though, I guess.

Stress as in metabolic stress, like hunger, unsaturated fatty acids and anything else that impedes mitochondrial energy production, that's a nice anecdote though, I guess.
Cool dont care still not going bald

Cool dont care still not going bald
you seem a bit tense, bud, might it be that you're starving diet and physiologically wise? :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Biiyo03
you seem a bit tense, bud, might it be that you're starving diet and physiologically wise? :p
Is it better to overeat pizzas and shit food or caloric deficit with healthy food

Is it better to overeat pizzas and shit food or caloric deficit with healthy food
Cause eventually you will get used to a small diet and it will be better

Better to eat to your cravings with metabolically increasing foods

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Better to eat to your cravings with metabolically increasing foods
But if ur in a calorie deficit ur stomach will shrink in size and in time u wont feel that “stress” anymore

But if ur in a calorie deficit ur stomach will shrink in size and in time u wont feel that “stress” anymore
That alleviation is essentially the lowering of your metabolic rate

Wtf, sex and cuddling naked is pure bliss for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wtf, sex and cuddling naked is pure bliss for me
i can’t cum/keep being 100% hard or even interested during sex
i would rather chill with friends or increase my brain chemicals in other manners :lul:

but i can’t be fucked for that anymore either.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
So basically ur sayinf to keep my hair i cant lose weight
increase the metabolic rate and you'll keep your hair and lose weight simultaneously

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Biiyo03
That alleviation is essentially the lowering of your metabolic rate
So what do I do to not be in metabolic stress, not be hungry and eat shit that doesn’t have unsaturated fat?

I thought fasting slowed down aging tho, atleast internally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
So what do I do to not be in metabolic stress, not be hungry and eat shit that doesn’t have unsaturated fat?
Really just avoid high PUFA food and lean towards easily digestible starches.
I thought fasting slowed down aging tho, atleast internally
That line of thinking comes from the "Rate of Living Theory", so basically anything that slows down the metabolic rate like coldness, fasting etc are supposed to promote a longer life span, basically the opposite of the theory of a high metabolic rate, I think you know where I stand though.

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
k2 kills my eppetite because of insulin resistance
first time i had to actually force myself to eat
but i can't afford them anymore

well it also literally causes depression thru dramatically lowered sex drvie and testosterone and motivation and energy

I used to be so thin. It was the best thing ever. Now I’m a fatass loser

200-300 kcals deficit done through increased cardio and you wont even notice.

You’re circumsized

You’re circumsized
yeah but that just affects how sensitive the head is. not how my sex drive is

restoring anyway, giga cucked shekel tradition