Being in a ltr decreases testosterone btw

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Not even a theory, its a scientific fact. Also just to mention the things that raise testosterone the most is social interactions with both genders, competition and winning, getting compliments either for looks and even for other achievements, trying to get a girl etc.

Once you are in love with a girl and you 2 are together your T can get much lower. Inb4 *muh i have a gf but T is still high af*, that just means you don't really like/love her so your brain is still in a cheating/competition mode.

Lifting weights is a meme for testosterone btw, lifting does increase testosterone but something that non of those online gurus will tell you is that that testosterone is raised simply for the process of rebuilding the damaged muscle fibers, so its a sum game, you barely reap the benefits of gymceling if you are just looking for testosterone.

IOI's and winning on the other hand actually majorly raises Testosterone

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 11 others
Mirin we all looksmax hard here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Man fuck these hoes cant wife any of em
Just fuck then dip

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Water bro, loving a girl is pathetic, i wish i could see every girl as objects and thats it

Jfl if u are not treating girls like shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, Deleted member 19281 and 4 others
Muh validation is for girls is such a cope btw, even young male children try to be best among their peers and want respect

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19281, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Muh validation is for girls is such a cope btw, even young male children try to be best among their peers and want respect
Yeah winning, and being respected raises your T

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
That's why I looksmax to MOG.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Not if you are on TRT, pussy

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Unless you cheat

Im injecting 1200mg of testosterone a week right now with Anavar. And I’m with my “gf” (2years) I can confirm this 100% you will still be on the look out for more pussy. U are basically single and act like a huge toxic asshole and they love it.

when I was still fresh into my test I easily had feelings and much paranoia ab who she was texting or doing like what happand many to ltr cucks. After non stop blasting for so long it went away. Don’t take her seriously at all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus, oldcelloser and 1 other person
bunch of retard aspies here thinking that life is all about slaiyng.
Id rather have a healthy relationship than slay multiple women.

You retards dont realize that you will look like shit after your 40s, and wont be able to attract any younger prime foids.
you think there is a still a long way to go but time passes quickly.

jfl if you dont have a family and children by the age of 30, cuz life is all about that. Your sunscreen and retinoin will not reverse aging. Any foid will be able to tell that youre 40, even if your skin might look great. Thats just how collagen works. Elasticity will decrease, if you want or not, gravity will hit you, if you want or not.

You bunch of retards will never realize this cuz of your aspie brains :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 16453

You retards dont realize that you will look like shit after your 40s, and wont be able to attract any younger prime foids.

jfl if you dont have a family and children by the age of 30, cuz life is all about that. Your sunscreen and retinoin will not reverse aging. Any foid will be able to tell that youre 40, even if your skin might look great. Thats just how collagen works. Elasticity will decrease, if you want or not, gravity will hit you, if you want or not.

You bunch of retards will never realize this cuz of your aspie brains :feelshaha:
Bro, that's why you fuck the most young bitches possible during your late teens and 20s. And then try to settle in your 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 19281

Problem with this line of thinking is if you are sure your girlfriend/wife will never stop loving u, wish this was the case, but im always in guard somewhat, if i knew my gf will always love me i would be 50% happier today. After 3 years together she still says she loves me daily, but idk man, i have this fear from my first ex :feelsbadman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lygodactylus
Mfw being chad and having a girlfriend is a pubertyminn :feelshaha:

Im injecting 1200mg of testosterone a week right now with Anavar. And I’m with my “gf” (2years) I can confirm this 100% you will still be on the look out for more pussy. U are basically single and act like a huge toxic asshole and they love it.

when I was still fresh into my test I easily had feelings and much paranoia ab who she was texting or doing like what happand many to ltr cucks. After non stop blasting for so long it went away. Don’t take her seriously at all
Without injecting you would be a bitch who commit suicide with a dildo up your ass

Problem with this line of thinking is if you are sure your girlfriend/wife will never stop loving u, wish this was the case, but im always in guard somewhat, if i knew my gf will always love me i would be 50% happier today. After 3 years together she still says she loves me daily, but idk man, i have this fear from my first ex :feelsbadman:

depends on what type of gf you found lol. If its a non-religious bitch that you found via online dating or in a bar, you can be pretty sure it wont last long tbh. There are always exceptions for sure

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and TsarTsar444
If your a Tsar why do you have an Arab as your PFP?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
depends on what type of gf you found lol. If its a non-religious bitch that you found via online dating or in a bar, you can be pretty sure it wont last long tbh. There are always exceptions for sure
Im her first boyfriend, we are together since highschool, so she is a very safe bet, but still, you can never become fully relaxed tbh :feelsbadman:.

Thats even a bigger fear of mine, having a sweet virgin girl like her and losing her would be devastating. I could never after that trust any women ever again

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
tales from foca

LTR= is for fags and :bluepill: cucks

Not even a theory, its a scientific fact. Also just to mention the things that raise testosterone the most is social interactions with both genders, competition and winning, getting compliments either for looks and even for other achievements, trying to get a girl etc.

Once you are in love with a girl and you 2 are together your T can get much lower. Inb4 *muh i have a gf but T is still high af*, that just means you don't really like/love her so your brain is still in a cheating/competition mode.

Lifting weights is a meme for testosterone btw, lifting does increase testosterone but something that non of those online gurus will tell you is that that testosterone is raised simply for the process of rebuilding the damaged muscle fibers, so its a sum game, you barely reap the benefits of gymceling if you are just looking for testosterone.

IOI's and winning on the other hand actually majorly raises Testosterone
its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

shut up cuck :soy: