Being jacked is cope for "male respect"

G

GymCelNeckPill

Bronze
One of the most common arguments of masculinity copers in the prettyboy vs masc debate is that being jacked will get you more respect from other males. This is cope.

If anything, being too jacked can make you less respected as you will be labeled as a meathead who is stupid and only cares about his muslces.

What actually gets respect is being in a position of power, having more money, being high status, having more social influence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 8758, oldcell and 3 others
being jacked as an ugly male = compensating, pathetic, cringe

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 8758, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
When they say jacked they don't mean Cbum, they mean Goldberg or Sébastien chabal

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shadosh101, Hmmf, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Something like Jeff seid or David laid tbh
I'd call that ripped.
Cbum I'd call yoked.
Goldberg (after age 40) or chabal I'd call jacked

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You're literally a dumbass

One of the most common arguments of masculinity copers in the prettyboy vs masc debate is that being jacked will get you more respect from other males. This is cope.

If anything, being too jacked can make you less respected as you will be labeled as a meathead who is stupid and only cares about his muslces.

What actually gets respect is being in a position of power, having more money, being high status, having more social influence.
Lol I’m telling ya I be thinking some of y’all be gay when they tb Muh respect from men 😭😭

cope harder

try being 6’5” and jacked. i live in a different dimension

Differentiate hate from respect. They WILL respect you.

Cope fatty. I've been working out for a year and a half, and all my normie friends call me jacked just because I'm one of the few lean gymaxxers. It's weights or nothing.

What actually gets respect is being in a position of power
You are fucking retarded and contradict yourself in your own thread.

Being physically muscular and athletic means you are in a position of power compared to someone who has a worse physique

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

wrong im in high school and one of the reasons im popular is because im jacked asf

You sound like a dumbass.

They may think so secretly, but they would never have the balls to tell this to a meathead in their face, cause they're afraid of consequences. Thus they respect them more as they are aware there's negative consequences to their actions.

• +1
You sound like a dumbass.

They may think so secretly, but they would never have the balls to tell this to a meathead in their face, cause they're afraid of consequences. Thus they respect them more as they are aware there's negative consequences to their actions.
7HESaS18uGWkT0FEs.jpeg

Anyone who has a decent life thinks a guy like this is a pathetic meathead who is overcompensating for his insecurities. Being scared that some meathead will punch you in the face is not the same as respect.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 8758
7HESaS18uGWkT0FEs.jpeg

Anyone who has a decent life thinks a guy like this is a pathetic meathead who is overcompensating for his insecurities. Being scared that some meathead will punch you in the face is not the same as respect.
In his face to face life experience he gains respect from others, all that matters.

• +1
learning how to fight is what gets you respect from males

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel