BEING/LOOKING NT IS SUPER IMPORTANT

kurd

kurd

kurd
No one will respect you and will think you are autistic based on your clothes.

Look at the people outside that are at your age, what they are wearing etc.

Literally just copy them, for example i used to wear shitty offbrand shoes and clothes but now that i copied niggas drip at my age in my area i actually get respect and not people assuming im a broke weirdo, moncler and jordans + nike etc mogs.

That is why PandaBuy is such a good option since you can get 1:1 replica’s and no one will notice JFL they even come with NFC scans, making it look super legit and no one assuming ur a brokie wearing reps, even w jordans.

You just have to do some research for sometime on PandaBuy if you wanna buy good hq reps but if ur not a brokie just buy the real shit personally i buy reps since theyre the same qualty and look da same

Attachments

• 802B98A8-67AB-4B4A-A984-AE9D4D17714F.jpeg
    802B98A8-67AB-4B4A-A984-AE9D4D17714F.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 0
  • EDE58443-4170-47C4-AE13-FF4B6F233595.png
    EDE58443-4170-47C4-AE13-FF4B6F233595.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trap_king, GalacticHero, gietol and 3 others
only if u are normie facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
u can be subhuman and dripmaxxed and haircutmaxxed @marek937

Attachments

• 7BAEF7B2-0399-4475-AF3E-4290BDAD8AB1.jpeg
    7BAEF7B2-0399-4475-AF3E-4290BDAD8AB1.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, niqfan625, GalacticHero and 1 other person

Literally just copy them, for example i used to wear shitty offbrand shoes and clothes but now that i copied niggas drip at my age in my area i actually get respect and not people assuming im a broke weirdo, moncler and jordans + nike etc mogs.

That is why PandaBuy is such a good option since you can get 1:1 replica’s and no one will notice JFL they even come with NFC scans, making it look super legit and no one assuming ur a brokie wearing reps, even w jordans.

You just have to do some research for sometime on PandaBuy if you wanna buy good hq reps but if ur not a brokie just buy the real shit personally i buy reps since theyre the same qualty and look da same
Do I look NT?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Krakowski
do you get a lot of slays as a model?
just the ones i told you before but im mostly just fucking every week with the same girl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
basically wear nike tech fleece jordan 4 and listen to cookie cutter rap thats all dont try being different bringing your vinyls at parties and wearing loafers

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
no shes 6psl most stacies i know have no ass and no tits when i fuck i like seeing shit bouncing :p
6PSL is stacy.

I assume since you're a model you're a standardscel?

6PSL is stacy.

I assume since you're a model you're a standardscel?
i thought 6psl was becky? thought stacy was 7psl JFL at this forum man. i literally just stopped caring about ratings here since most users here are delusional

idk what a standardscel is im guessing its got something to do with having standards so yea

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Xangsane
i thought 6psl was becky? thought stacy was 7psl JFL at this forum man. i literally just stopped caring about ratings here since most users here are delusional

idk what a standardscel is im guessing its got something to do with having standards so yea
surely as a model you are very picky with looks and body and height?

6 PSL out of 8 is Stacy
4 PSL is Becky

that's a Gigastacy.

How do you describe her physically?
surely as a model you are very picky with looks and body and height?
shes 172cm white black hair hazel eyes

not gonna lie bro when im horny im horny id probably fuck anything ranging from 6/10 irl

• +1

not gonna lie bro when im horny im horny id probably fuck anything ranging from 6/10 irl
Is she also a model?

what's your ethnicity

basically wear nike tech fleece jordan 4 and listen to cookie cutter rap thats all dont try being different bringing your vinyls at parties and wearing loafers
yes

Lmao retard take u can dress well and not wear tech wear like a retard (over for ur NT mirroring skills if u think Nike tech fleece is a good NT fashion choice) - coming from a NT

Lmao retard take u can dress well and not wear tech wear like a retard (over for ur NT mirroring skills if u think Nike tech fleece is a good NT fashion choice) - coming from a NT
“coming from a NT”

Posts1,580Reputation1,015

go fuck yourself fucking loser wallah i’d smack you irl you wasteman

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
“coming from a NT”

Posts1,580Reputation1,015

go fuck yourself fucking loser wallah i’d smack you irl you wasteman
had too much time in the summer retard kys

• JFL
Reactions: kurd

Y’all only live for ppl at this point

Over for me. Normalfags can tell if you're NT just from the way you pose and smile. Smiles are also pretty difficult to fake without looking unnatural.

Attachments

• nonnt_pose.PNG
    nonnt_pose.PNG
    30 KB · Views: 0
moncler can look good but u UK fags style it so bad bruh