Being manlet is the worst thing imaginable

Midgetcel

Midgetcel

닉겔
Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable, and its not even about girls not liking you (even though they won't cause you are a filthy manlet), it's bout being less of a man, whenever I see a 6'8 tall guy I instantly respect him more, any other filthy manlets feel this way? People always respect people who are tall more, even if you become some jacked cloud at manlet height you will always still be seen as small.

Lol sometimes when I look over and see a bunch of tall guys talking, laughing and just having a good fuckin time, I tear up and imagine what it would be like to be a tall guy, but then I wake up and realise I am just a filthy manlet. I mean even at 6'2 I feel short against girls, like most girls are 5'7-5'8ish and then when wearing heels they go up to like 6'3, so they view us manlets as genetically inferior and decide not to mate with us, and really short girls worship tall guys and hate us even more.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Ritalincel and 5'8manlet
lol bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Petsmart
inb4 op is 5'11

nvm just read the post

u are not 6'2 btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Pietrosiek and Petsmart
I’m a 6’1 manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Disabledcel, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Inb4 didn't read fags

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Petsmart
You should be proud if you're under 5'6 tbh
EQJAIhqVUAE R I

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SSJ Trunks, 5'8manlet and 2 others
inb4 op is 5'11

nvm just read the post

u are not 6'2 btw

I'm legit 6'2' barefoot at night, I'm taller than 99% "men" where I live but that doesn't mean I'm not a manlet.

cope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
>I mean even at 6'2 I feel short against girls

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Jfl at all the cope itt

I'm legit 6'2' barefoot at night, I'm taller than 99% "men" where I live but that doesn't mean I'm not a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Bigger taller guys get in more fights because people are always trying to measure them up

So fucking exaggerated. 6'0 is not manlet. 6'5 ideal height? You realize that 6'5 and over is literally less than 1% of the population right?

People who made that chart never got out of their basement and don't know basic statistics.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and BrendioEEE
Bigger taller guys get in more fights because people are always trying to measure them up
I think when your short men are more likely to get in a fight with you, not as intimidating

Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable, and its not even about girls not liking you (even though they won't cause you are a filthy manlet), it's bout being less of a man, whenever I see a 6'8 tall guy I instantly respect him more, any other filthy manlets feel this way? People always respect people who are tall more, even if you become some jacked cloud at manlet height you will always still be seen as small.

Lol sometimes when I look over and see a bunch of tall guys talking, laughing and just having a good fuckin time, I tear up and imagine what it would be like to be a tall guy, but then I wake up and realise I am just a filthy manlet. I mean even at 6'2 I feel short against girls, like most girls are 5'7-5'8ish and then when wearing heels they go up to like 6'3, so they view us manlets as genetically inferior and decide not to mate with us, and really short girls worship tall guys and hate us even more.

View attachment 342972
Many 6,3+ guys here. Soo they dont have a good time as u think (cope attempt)

Glad I live in US most guy are 5,8

• Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel