Being NT is nothing

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
No pics

A guy that i know is short and he acts really aspie.. like that he doesn't even talk much, and with strangers he goes in panic and he doesn't say a word.

Lol someone talk about him saying that he is a shadow.

but he is good looking and in fact today he had some scratches on his neck. The sign when a girl kisses and bites you there.

There's no game, social life or being NT.

It is just looks, only the face. Ppl was saying that i was a beta and so i couldn't find girls, but it is clear everyday that it is only cuz im ugly.

It's the reason for every incel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, SikKunt, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
When people here cope about being NT is just saiyng about being extrovert, if you are autistic will be a little hard to you get girls even being attractive, but is not because girls aren't attracted to aspies, is because will not understand the signs that girls are making even getting close and saiyng "i want stay with you" but this is dumb because NT DOESN'T MEAN NO SHY OR NO INTROVERSION

Also Personality means nothing

"No Evidence Personality Plays Any Role"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Jaime lannister., SikKunt and 6 others
It’s obvious none of you guys have irl experience

Im not even gonna try to explain this to you because you have to experience it yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and UsernameRequired
NT is mostly cope. if your more than PSL 6 you don't have to utter a word to anyone and you'll still be positively reinforced and be validated.
PSL 4-5 NT plays a small part. And at SUB 4 its absolutely over your a repulsive creep no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Cleftcel and TylerDurden
If you look good enough you could eat crayons on a date and she would still be into you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, SikKunt, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
It’s obvious none of you guys have irl experience

Im not even gonna try to explain this to you because you have to experience it yourself

Keep coping.
If you look good enough you could eat crayons on a date and she would still be into you

If you are good looking enough

Incel = lives forever in his mom basement because is too ugly to get out etc...

Chad = running to his mom basement to scape of many girls sitting in his dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Keep coping.

If you are good looking enough

Incel = lives forever in his mom basement because is too ugly to get out etc...

Chad = running to his mom basement to scape of many girls sitting in his dick.
Lol Sounds like you guys are the ones coping

Literally being nt and socially adjusted would fix a lot of you guys who aren’t subhumans problems

But whatever do what you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227

Literally being nt and socially adjusted would fix a lot of you guys who aren’t subhumans problems

Im too BlackPill for this world sorry if i hurt your feelings my friend...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
NT is useless

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Im too BlackPill for this world sorry if i hurt your feelings my friend...
I’m trying to help you guys but alright I guess

Being NT matters most in the 3psl-6psl range, above or beyond, yeah it probably doesnt benefit as much, but even if you are a subhuman, people are gonna laugh at you even harder if you are an autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, NormieKilla and Deleted member 2581
(I know you won't read a word of this but for the non-braindead here)

You know people in real life don't just right and left-swipe you as you may have seen from all these autistic Tinder experiments.

If you honestly think women will be just left in awe by your looksmaxxed sharp jawline when they meet you IRL, you are in for a surprise. No they will not fall in your dick the moment they met you, that doesn't even happen with Chads you glorify here. Yeah they don't have to put as much effort as you to get noticed in terms of appearance, but it's extremely true that they people, and that includes women, will be bored af if you can't talk. I can even say that a few actual Chads I know IRL are actually some of the most interesting people to talk to and that has nothing to do with the attention they get from their looks. And even the stupid ones (Chads) get lold hard by them and by women when they finally see how autistic they are.

The true blackpill is that it's extremely important to also have interests and personality, topics to talk about and no if you have life experience, normies don't talk all the time about feminism or how nasty the Democrats are. Tbh I believe the average PSLer has less interesting shit to talk about than the average normie.

Yes looksmax as much as possible but don't be autistic and let this forum along with shitty video games be your only interests.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, IWantToMax, Jones and 4 others
When people here cope about being NT is just saiyng about being extrovert, if you are autistic will be a little hard to you get girls even being attractive, but is not because girls aren't attracted to aspies, is because will not understand the signs that girls are making even getting close and saiyng "i want stay with you" but this is dumb because NT DOESN'T MEAN NO SHY OR NO INTROVERSION

Also Personality means nothing

"No Evidence Personality Plays Any Role"

This is cope. These personality studies are turbobluepilled to hell and back, they talk about the "big five" personality traits which have 0 relevance to attractiveness to women. Personality DOES attract women, but its not about being a good person like bluepilled men think, its about expressing dominance and alpha qualities.
They've even done studies where groups of men walk into a bar and one man was selected to express alpha behaviors amongst the other men - these included things like touching other men without permission, hassling them a bit, older brother/ little brother stuff that subconsciously designates a man as the alpha in a group. The group of men then sat down and they asked the women to pick the most attractive. It was always skewed towards the man displaying the alpha behavior.
For personality it goes Alpha >> NT >> Aspie, NT isn't "nothing" , it just at least gets you to that baseline level where your personality is not actively sabotaging you.
inb4 cope. I would say looks are 80%, personality is 20%. At a certain point though you can't make up for the lack of either one with what you don't have, but overall looks are more important.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, UsernameRequired, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

You know people in real life don't just right and left-swipe you as you may have seen from all these autistic Tinder experiments.

If you honestly think women will be just left in awe by your looksmaxxed sharp jawline when they meet you IRL, you are in for a surprise. No they will not fall in your dick the moment they met you, that doesn't even happen with Chads you glorify here. Yeah they don't have to put as much effort as you to get noticed in terms of appearance, but it's extremely true that they will be bored af if you can't talk. I can even say that a few actual Chads I know IRL are actually some of the most interesting people to talk to and that has nothing to do with the attention they get from their looks. And even the stupid ones (Chads) get lold hard by them and by women when they finally see how autistic they are.

The true blackpill is that it's extremely important to also have interests and personality, topics to talk about and no if you have life experience, normies don't talk all the time about feminism or how nasty the Democrats are. Tbh I believe the average PSLer has less interesting shit to talk about than the average normie.

Yes looksmax as much as possible but don't be autistic and let this forum along with shitty video games be your only interests.

Seriously? are you serious? i was thinking that you are blackpilled but...

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

JFL at people under estimating being NT. It's not a cope. Even if you're GL, you need to be social and engage in normie activities. Even if you were PSL 6 but played vidya and watched anime while being a constant recluse, you wouldn't have much of a dating life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UsernameRequired, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2581
I am mostly blackpilled, acting alpha is harder than you think and it won't make up for being ugly af. Its another thing you have to net and to succeed in this insanely hypergamous world you need both.
Where looks mostly help you is in situations of ambiguity. In situations where the woman gets to decide if you were being a weird fuck or if you were acting attractive. She will pick based on your looks. But if you think personality doesn't matter at all you're a moron tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UsernameRequired, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227
I am mostly blackpilled, acting alpha is harder than you think and it won't make up for being ugly af. Its another thing you have to net and to succeed in this insanely hypergamous world you need both.
Where looks mostly help you is in situations of ambiguity. In situations where the woman gets to decide if you were being a weird fuck or if you were acting attractive. She will pick based on your looks. But if you think personality doesn't matter at all you're a moron tbh ngl

He doesn’t understand that even if your good looking you have to push off competition and show the women your a man

Just cause your chad doesn’t mean your exempt from any of that

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, UsernameRequired and LordNorwood
This is cope. These personality studies are turbobluepilled to hell and back, they talk about the "big five" personality traits which have 0 relevance to attractiveness to women. Personality DOES attract women, but its not about being a good person like bluepilled men think, its about expressing dominance and alpha qualities.
They've even done studies where groups of men walk into a bar and one man was selected to express alpha behaviors amongst the other men - these included things like touching other men without permission, hassling them a bit, older brother/ little brother stuff that subconsciously designates a man as the alpha in a group. The group of men then sat down and they asked the women to pick the most attractive. It was always skewed towards the man displaying the alpha behavior.
For personality it goes Alpha >> NT >> Aspie, NT isn't "nothing" , it just at least gets you to that baseline level where your personality is not actively sabotaging you.
inb4 cope. I would say looks are 80%, personality is 20%. At a certain point though you can't make up for the lack of either one with what you don't have, but overall looks are more important.

Seriously again? holy fuck...

Alpha just mean Alpha looking, if the person is a introvert shy aspie so he will just be considered a alpha male mysterious, this is common sense and you can prove with your own eyes

Images 18

Images 17

S4pz2d0ql8u01

Prey vs Predators3  880 1

Images 19

Images 20

This is ultra ultimate blackpill, alpha don't mean shit, only if you acting like a fucking faggot, but it's been proved that autistic brain is just a ultra masculine brain, the first impression is the best and only impression that exist, and is caused by looks, if you are really good looking girls will not give up at you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Yes I am 100% serious about everything I wrote previously and I think it's apparent from most of the replies you got here that you tend to oversimplify how things go when you want to be good with people.

I know you may think that I give zero importance to looks or that I'm a PUA advocate but that's far from what I actually believe. You seem to have swollen a bit too much on the so called "lookspill". Yeah obviously below average dudes don't have good chances with game and all that shit, but just lol at you if you literally believe that it's a casual phenomenon Chad walking into the bar and having 10 women jumping on his dick.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, UsernameRequired and Deleted member 2581

If you honestly think women will be just left in awe by your looksmaxxed sharp jawline when they meet you IRL, you are in for a surprise. No they will not fall in your dick the moment they met you, that doesn't even happen with Chads you glorify here. Yeah they don't have to put as much effort as you to get noticed in terms of appearance, but it's extremely true that they will be bored af if you can't talk. I can even say that a few actual Chads I know IRL are actually some of the most interesting people to talk to and that has nothing to do with the attention they get from their looks. And even the stupid ones (Chads) get lold hard by them and by women when they finally see how autistic they are.

seen name and dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
He doesn’t understand that even if your good looking you have to push off competition and show the women your a man

Just cause your chad doesn’t mean your exempt from any of that

keep coping and read at least.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Seriously again? holy fuck...

Alpha just mean Alpha looking, if the person is a introvert shy aspie so he will just be considered a alpha male mysterious, this is common sense and you can prove with your own eyes

View attachment 134027
View attachment 134029
View attachment 134031
View attachment 134032
View attachment 134033
View attachment 134034

This is ultra ultimate blackpill, alpha don't mean shit, only if you acting like a fucking faggot, but it's been proved that autistic brain is just a ultra masculine brain, the first impression is the best and only impression that exist, and is caused by looks, if you are really good looking girls will not give up at you.
This shit is so retarded mate, "alpha" refers to a set of behaviors, not looks. Think about evolutionary psychology for literally 2 seconds and it will all fall into place. BTW we are still mostly in agreement as I agree NOTHING will save you from being ugly, nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227
Yes I am 100% serious about everything I wrote previously and I think it's apparent from most of the replies you got here that you tend to oversimplify how things go when you want to be good with people.

I know you may think that I give zero importance to looks or that I'm a PUA advocate but that's far from what I actually believe. You seem to have swollen a bit too much on the so called "lookspill". Yeah obviously below average dudes don't have good chances with game and all that shit, but just lol at you if you literally believe that it's a casual phenomenon Chad walking into the bar and having 10 women jumping on his dick.

"I know you may think that I give zero importance to looks or that I'm a PUA advocate but that's far from what I actually believe" No, it's not the way that i think, the problem that i have it this is because was been proved in front of my eyes many aspie things here.

The only real problem that i am thinking with being aspie, is because they will not approach any girl, that's only the problem that i see with many users here that want oneits with 6 to more psl, but i really see everytime girls approaching chads, personality and the way that you act is probably 40%~60% environmental and i can see the why chads have good personality, is because they have affection and care since birth (most of them are already rich too)...

Most incels are not really aspies, just introverts, this is probably due to rejection (the brain adapt to suffer less and don't go to the problem=people), chad will attract friends and girls also being in sports very young... just straight your thinking in this and you see that im not exaggerated.

Last edited:
One anecdote doesn’t mean anything...it’s the opposite of what you’re saying

Dude I trust my irl experience more than a study or review

It's just what i see in real life too so you are living in another dimension LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
"I know you may think that I give zero importance to looks or that I'm a PUA advocate but that's far from what I actually believe" No, it's not the way that i think, the problem that i have it this is because was been proved in front of my eyes many aspie things here.

The only real problem that i am thinking with being aspie, is because they will not approach any girl, that's only the problem that i see with many users here that want oneits with 6 to more psl, but i really see everytime girls approaching chads, personality and the way that you act is probably 40%~60% environmental and i can see the why chads have good personality, is because they have affection and care since birth (most of them are already rich too)...

Most incels are not really aspies, just introverts, this is probably due to rejection (the brain adapt to suffer less and don't go to the problem=people), chad will attract friends and girls also being in sports very young... just straight your thinking in this and you see that im not exaggerated.
Yes this is true life is composed of these vicious/beneficial cycles and how you're set up in your youth determines a lot of your future. This is why this is still a blackpill, being good looking LEADS to alpha behavior, being bad looking only makes you more aspie as you are put in your place for trying things that Chad gets praised for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2581
It's just what i see in real life too so you are living in another dimension LMAO
Sureeeeeeee
Yes this is true life is composed of these vicious/beneficial cycles and how you're set up in your youth determines a lot of your future. This is why this is still a blackpill, being good looking LEADS to alpha behavior, being bad looking only makes you more aspie as you are put in your place for trying things that Chad gets praised for.

It’s a vicious cycle

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
let me take one example and assume it holds true to everyone jfl at you op

I've seen chads where girls were like wow that guy is hot, but then they realize the guy is shy, doesnt have fun at parties, barely talk and they lose interest

your guy probably hooked up with a one night stand or tinder slut, but she'll soon ghost him when she'll realize he's a beta autistic

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2581

I've seen chads where girls were like wow that guy is hot, but then they realize the guy is shy, doesnt have fun at parties, barely talk and they lose interest

your guy probably hooked up with a one night stand or tinder slut, but she'll soon ghost him when she'll realize he's a beta autistic
This as well
Also seen average men have girls get more interested in them as they run the DENNIS system but fuck the amount of work you need to put into being alpha when you're not good looking for such minimal results is heartbreaking

They will lose interest? why?

Attraction=Sexual attraction

They will not lose interest because he not go to party, because attraction is for another purposes, not to go to PARTYS JFL

I have a chad friend and he is autistic asf, i still se girls surrounding him and girls rejecting NT Extrovert retards, ALPHA IS BY LOOKS I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT

Images 12

You think that girls think that the AND is beta because of his personality?

Also chads are rare asf so girls will not give up at him just because of introversion (if the guy is introvert so MORE DIFFICULT TO CUCK THE GIRL)

JFL AT THIS THREAD.

That's completely different of what you first implied.

Yes certainly someone who has eaten shit his entire life would act bitter towards the world and will unfortunately end up being shit personality-wise. We're not debating this here.

What is objectively wrong though is believing that since you're not a Chad and since looks are everything in life there's no point in being anything else other than good looking (so there's no need to have interests, social skills etc) ,which is a totally defeatist and hilariously oversimplified PSL belief.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2581
They will lose interest? why?

Attraction=Sexual attraction

They will not lose interest because he not go to party, because attraction is for another purposes, not to go to PARTYS JFL

I have a chad friend and he is autistic asf, i still se girls surrounding him and girls rejecting NT Extrovert retards, ALPHA IS BY LOOKS I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT

View attachment 134065

You think that girls think that the AND is beta because of his personality?

Also chads are rare asf so girls will not give up at him just because of introversion (if the guy is introvert so MORE DIFFICULT TO CUCK THE GIRL)

JFL AT THIS THREAD.

Stopped reading at alpha is by looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
NT matters. Having normal interests and being able to talk about them with other normies is the key to happiness. Even if you get a gf as an aspie introvert, you probably won't be happy. Once the honeymoon phase wears off your life will feel meaningless and empty because you aren't connecting with others validating your existence.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2581
NT matters. Having normal interests and being able to talk about them with other normies is the key to happiness. Even if you get a gf as an aspie introvert, you probably won't be happy. Once the honeymoon phase wears off your life will feel meaningless and empty because you aren't connecting with others validating your existence.

Key to happiness? no, if you are ugly you can't even talk, you will suffer bulliyng and "what a loser nerd".

If you are normie you will still invisible even being NT

Chad

( go see the comments only if you are using anti depressants)

Personality it's not really a genetic thing, i don't need really to say that genetic is the strongest predictor of attraction yes?

Good genes = good face

Go and approach the girl, if reject you so it's already over.

As what i said "No Evidence Personality Plays Any Role".

legit thread, being non-nt hurts you even if you're good looking, but it's not that hard to overcome if you want to lmao

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
Your looks need to be a certain level for women to even consider you for sex, but if you don't have the right behavior (NT enough) they still won't have sex with you.
A good personality won't save you with shit looks but even with good looks a bad personality will destroy your chances.
Not having the courage to even try means failure unless you are way above average looking and have women hitting on you.
You need to have a basic level of personality to have success with women, no need to be a pick up artist or comedian.
Even if you're a total chad in looks not being able to speak at all with women means no sex.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 2581
when you are gl foids will happily carry the conversation

I see with my eyes. That dude have chances with girls and he is aspie af.

Jfl, you are the ones who have 0 irl experience

• +1
Reactions: onnysk

If you honestly think women will be just left in awe by your looksmaxxed sharp jawline when they meet you IRL, you are in for a surprise. No they will not fall in your dick the moment they met you, that doesn't even happen with Chads you glorify here. Yeah they don't have to put as much effort as you to get noticed in terms of appearance, but it's extremely true that they people, and that includes women, will be bored af if you can't talk. I can even say that a few actual Chads I know IRL are actually some of the most interesting people to talk to and that has nothing to do with the attention they get from their looks. And even the stupid ones (Chads) get lold hard by them and by women when they finally see how autistic they are.

Fucking retard of course they don't jump on his dick in public. But the momenth it's in a private setting like a party girls make it very obvious they want Chad's cock
I see with my eyes. That dude have chances with girls and he is aspie af.

Jfl, you are the ones who have 0 irl experience
the most legit poster on here

source.gif

Fucking retard of course they don't jump on his dick in public. But the momenth it's in a private setting like a party girls make it very obvious they want Chad's cock
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

when you are gl foids will happily carry the conversation
Just not true, unless they're smashed with like 0.3BAC. You can't just say nothing or be really awkward

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 2846
I like you.
Some here still try to convince us of that personality pill 2.0 JFL.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I have a Chad cousin and have hanged out with him, I know what it's like

his dms are fucking crazy, I'm not even envy cause he's so good looking you just can't hate him even if you want to
Just not true, unless their smashed with like 0.3BAC. You can't just say nothing or be really awkward
This. While I do agree Chad has women on his dick at every party, if he's quiet or shy he will attract only masculine women that initiate everything and fuck every 7+ male

his dms are fucking crazy, I'm not even envy cause he's so good looking you just can't hate him even if you want to
You're a bit illiterate aren't you

Where did I say that Chads get no attention due to their looks, I didn't even deny that. What I'm arguing here is thinking that lots of DMs/Tinder matches = lots of phone numbers/dates -> Instant sex no matter how you act or talk IRL.

Not how it works boyo, I have Chad friends too.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 3045
Being extroverted low inhib is worthless, i tried and embarassed myself so hard, no girls either, alpha male/bad boy personality also doesn't work if you're not chad.

I tried everything

This. While I do agree Chad has women on his dick at every party, if he's quiet or shy he will attract only masculine women that initiate everything and fuck every 7+ male
pics or it didnt happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back