Being rejected has DESTROYED my self esteem

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
when I was younger (before teen years) and I liked girls I wouldn't ask them out because I was too shy and nothing more

as I got older into my late teens I started to ask out girls that I liked bc all my friends had gfs

at that age I never thought I was ugly, or attractive. I just thought I was normal looking and never really thought about my apperance.

after the first 10 rejections or so I started to watch videos that talked about bluepilled stuff like wearing matching shirts, wearing cologne, etc

then I continued to get rejected and by 25 rejections or so I learned about the redpill and I started going to the gym and talking with a deeper voice (this actually got me looks in class but it was just looks of girls thinking: "look at that idiot pulling his shoulders back" etc)

Then after another few rejections I started to notice that all my white friends had girlfriends and my ethnic friends didn't except the ones that were chadlite or higher in looks. I wasn't completely aware of the blackpill but I started to take the height/racepill.

Fastforward to like my 35th rejection I stumbled upon faceandlms and the blackpill. I slowly started to accept the fact that I wasn't a 4-5/10 like I previously thought but moreso like a solid 3/10 and straight up ugly.

I started to study facial aesthetics and learned that slowly by slowly I had all the bad features that were resembling of an ugly male.

This is all when my hormones spiked too which led me to desperation, I started to lower my standards and hit on uglier girls. I still kept getting rejected.

Now its come to the point where I've asked out close to 50 women and have not managed to go on a single date.

Because of this I have trouble looking myself in the mirror everyday and its gotten so bad that I have such low self esteem that
-Ive stopped doing my hair in the morning and just wear a headband
-Ive stopped hanging out with my friends because I get depressed if we take a photo and I see how ugly I am
-Ive started holding my head down to cover my face (including when I sit down) so other girls don't see me and puke
-I stopped looking at the mirror when I use the bathroom
-Ive started browsing plastic surgery research and I've learned all my flaws (now I just have to cope until I'm old enough to get the surgeries (so like 4 months)

its over :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917, Deleted member 4946, Lmao and 19 others
We’ve already established your case isn’t your looks

Its your autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Kristin, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
We’ve already established your case isn’t looks

Its your autism
not true I posted myself in a pm on a discord server and the other guy spammed my photo everywhere and everyone started calling me ugly

I slowly started to accept the fact that I wasn't a 4-5/10 like I previously thought but moreso like a solid 3/10 and straight up ugly.

Same except that I thought I was like a 6 but then it turned out I am more like a 4. Not outright ugly, but still unattractive enough for all women to ignore me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2810
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 5632, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
Dn rd

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Can relate

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Short Ugly and Brown
Yes you are an ugly subhuman fuck. But so am i and many other men. Many men, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Butthurt Dweller, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
as I got older into my late teens I started to ask out girls that I liked bc all my friends had gfs

at that age I never thought I was ugly, or attractive. I just thought I was normal looking and never really thought about my apperance.
sounds like you are/were average looking tbh. If you were actually ugly you would know much earlier because of bullying and people telling you that you are ugly.

Looksmaxing is always good and soft-looksmaxing can be done right now and make big results. Considering that you are most likely about average looking (still not easy to get a gf as an avg looking guy in 2019) it can mean that you just got unlucky and you should keep trying still.

also this shit:
-Ive stopped doing my hair in the morning and just wear a headband
-Ive stopped hanging out with my friends because I get depressed if we take a photo and I see how ugly I am
-Ive started holding my head down to cover my face (including when I sit down) so other girls don't see me and puke
-I stopped looking at the mirror when I use the bathroom
Sounds like it is hurting your looks a lot aswell. How are you checking out your skin, maintaining a hairstyle and basic style clothing if you can't look in the mirror?

Holding your head down most likely means an unattractive posture aswell.

Don't blind-stare yourself on surgery buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
We’ve already established your case isn’t your looks

Its your autism
421E9FFC 5E4E 4B58 A035 BD26FDB5E97A

XD

Gfhkuk

Last edited:
What would chad do?

Wow bro that was intense, where can i get your bibliography?

short ugly brown(black), I can relate

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Same story here, OP.

It only gets worse.

• So Sad
Bro show me pics of u

35 rejections holy fuark :feelswhy:

35 rejections holy fuark :feelswhy:
I've been rejected 49 times now (50 if you count the indirect approach I did in 10th grade) the girl on the left is the one I indirectly approached
Screen Shot 2019 11 02 at 73127 PM

Last edited:
Srs bro i didnt even count how many paragraphs

• So Sad