Redpill Being tall and buffed up compensates the ugliness

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
dude got buffed up and now is living a life 90% of this forum craves for, status,l attention, being positively noticed in public and admired by stacys
just lol if you're above 6'2 and still arent gymcelin

jbs mirin brah

if it wasnt for his physique and his height, it would be over, therefore, height and muscles matter a fucking lot
imagine Barrett on these parties standing next to him looking like a fragile and weak dude, srsly being big is intimidating, it probably has something to do with human behaviour, being submissive to stronger peers or idk

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
Never seen a legit gl girl in his videos, but yeah, obviously it's better to be ripped like him instead of a skelly lmao
But to get to his level you need roids

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Yeah they have done studies with college women rating pictures of guys and upper body strength accounted for like 70% of the attraction variability or some shit like that. Gymcelling is underrated, you can make up for a lot of flaws with a good body. Good body = tall as well.
That said it's much easier to just be beautiful in the first place of course.
6'1+ and incel = 70 IQ
Fuark I guess I need to get tested

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
Never seen a legit gl girl in his videos, but yeah, obviously it's better to be ripped like him instead of a skelly lmao
come on bro look at the swedes miring, they're not models but well, 1 in a 1000 might look like a model, if your standards are too high then you better look like Chico

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
its because every fucking anti gym retard here associates weightlifting with fat fucking bloatmaxxed unrealistically ugly unrealistically short guys who do not care about literally anything but the gym and just lift.

a lot of users here are good looking enough to work out, get a lean muscular body, and slay like no tomorrow but they dont bc all of the anti gym spam they hear 24/7 and join the bandwagon like 20iq sheepcel.

face is not everything, face is most important. theres a difference.

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
its because every fucking anti gym retard here associates weightlifting with fat fucking bloatmaxxed unrealistically ugly unrealistically short guys who do not care about literally anything but the gym and just lift.

a lot of users here are good looking enough to work out, get a lean muscular body, and slay like no tomorrow but they dont bc all of the anti gym spam they hear 24/7 and join the bandwagon like 20iq sheepcel.

zyzz body type is very good
but i want a bigger neck and forearms and upper arms
but other than that, he is perfect

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh

there are guys who are 6ft 4 and don't even gymcel but have a decent face.
low iq for believing some sub 5ft 10 framelet who says "gymcel is cope"

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death

I agree 100%

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.

Cope when you'r above average / average looking but below 6' feet

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
those lips

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew

more like people don't want to get into roids that fuck you forever

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
srsly look at how much of attention this guy draws to him
and he's not a 6'8 freak of nature like DrDisrespect, he's only 6'3

Stingray

Stingray

Neuroatypical

I don't want to hear anymore anti-gymcel cope on this forum.
more like people don't want to get into roids that fuck you forever
The dangers of AAS are overblown. Imagine drinking alcohol but being afraid of roids.
Capture

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
The dangers of AAS are overblown. Imagine drinking alcohol but being afraid of roids.

The biggest danger is hairloss. Hair over everything else!! Its totally over if you are above nw2. Even with the greatest body ever.

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
srsly look at how much of attention this guy draws to him
and he's not a 6'8 freak of nature like DrDisrespect, he's only 6'3
View attachment 138484
Dr Disrepect isn' 6ft 8 tho, he wears 2+ inch boots, wears a wig and headphones, might be like 6ft 6 tho.

Still, he is a freak of nature, 38 inch vertical lol

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
height, frame, gymcelling can compensate for face. manletism is no joke

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
Dr Disrepect isn' 6ft 8 tho, he wears 2+ inch boots, wears a wig and headphones, might be like 6ft 6 tho.

Still, he is a freak of nature, 38 inch vertical lol
still, 6'6 is tall as fuck and his proportions make him look even taller
anything above 6'4 is freak of nature confirmed, not necessarily bad though
Doc is such a lucky motherfucker, his bone structure mogs mine into oblivion

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Yeah they have done studies with college women rating pictures of guys and upper body strength accounted for like 70% of the attraction variability or some shit like that. Gymcelling is underrated, you can make up for a lot of flaws with a good body. Good body = tall as well.
That said it's much easier to just be beautiful in the first place of course.

Fuark I guess I need to get tested
Body including height and frame definitely affects attraction, 90% of you is not face anyways even though face is the most important part for attraction.
Your body is what you interact with the world with and it survived millions of years of evolution, surviving fights, cold, heat, starving and all kinds of adversity.
What your body looks like reflects its functioning, to think it wouldn't matter is stupid.

It's a different story asking this from obsessed bodybuilders who think body is everything.

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
if you're not gymcelling, then what are you doing?
View attachment 138495
I am gymcelling, just not roiding
Fuck buying into broscience from forums and purchasing roids from unknown sources, would only do it if I had a doctor to prescribe me it and shit

Maybe I'll do it in a few years when I'll have nothing to lose, I don't want to risk balding, acne, big titties etc