Being weird/aspie is so isolating tbh

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
I can fraud NT fine and am outgoing but I have no interest in NT stuff or behaviour. I can participate in it with believable fake enthusiasm when I need to in order to get something out of an NT like workplace bonding + a friendly relationship with roommates but the interaction does not interest me in the slightest. My interests are all seen as weird, my true personality is seen as weird. I hate NT culture, NT aesthetics and even the way NTs talk. It's gotten to the point where I don't believe in true male friends at all and just use people for life experience. I can never really be my true self around anyone ik.

I sometimes forget how how the threshold to be considered weird by NTs is until I get real with them, people will regularly tell me I'm the weirdest person they've ever met and I'm not even that weird imo. I've gotten completely real with gfs before but it still feels wrong cuz they aren't on my wavelength. I need true love tbh, I don't really care about this issue that much atm but it's a little isolating. I can't cope with being so out of the norm.:feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Prince88, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
all i want is sex. literally dont wanna talk about nothing else

is this non nt

A71BC990 34F5 4F8E 8F6E DC309A37C298

:feelskek:

I feel you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16346
Real shit homie

• +1
  • JFL
i thought you deleted your posts and your account, what happened?

• +1
  • JFL
need true love tbh, I don't really care about this issue that much atm but it's a little isolating. I can't cope with being so out of the norm.:feelswah:
you wont ever find true love with an NT girl, only fake love. also i related to everything you said in this post, except I'm unable to NT fraud well

• +1
  • JFL