Bengali Brahmins have the highest prevalence of coloured eyes outside of Europe

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Been in Calcutta for the first time since I actively started noticing people's eye colors.

First of all the distinction between Upper caste Brahmins (yes all Brahmins aren't built equal) and the rest is extremely stark.

Second, literally 90% of this demographic has colored eyes. My grandmother who is fairly dark for a Brahmin I assumed would have t40+ but I looked at her without glasses and saw she had grey-green hazel eyes. My entire family has some variant of green hazel eyes.

Then I met a slightly distant relative, another upper caste Brahmins (same surname as @BongMog ) and this MF had clear blue eyes. Was at a family social event and the autist on me was literally dying to come back home to write this post about the number of BLUE eyes I saw today.

Wtf, i still think north west indians (jats, Gujjars, rajputs) have more dimorphic appearances and hence have better looking men on average, but the sheer potential of Bengali Brahmins is incredible - sadly they are rarely in shape and usually studycel but yeah it's not really close in terms of how striking the phenos are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, Aero, Deleted member 44368 and 16 others
contacts cost 400 usd nothing can buy tall skull and zygos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel, Deleted member 78221 and 14 others
Was a bit sceptical earlier when u told me about your dad's grey eyes @BongMog but that's just because I'd only seen shades of green in my direct family

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Trilogy, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
All come back to the indo-european tribe

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 31497
Been in Calcutta for the first time since I actively started noticing people's eye colors.

First of all the distinction between Upper caste Brahmins (yes all Brahmins aren't built equal) and the rest is extremely stark.

Second, literally 90% of this demographic has colored eyes. My grandmother who is fairly dark for a Brahmin I assumed would have t40+ but I looked at her without glasses and saw she had grey-green hazel eyes. My entire family has some variant of green hazel eyes.

Then I met a slightly distant relative, another upper caste Brahmins (same surname as @BongMog ) and this MF had clear blue eyes. Was at a family social event and the autist on me was literally dying to come back home to write this post about the number of BLUE eyes I saw today.

Wtf, i still think north west indians (jats, Gujjars, rajputs) have more dimorphic appearances and hence have better looking men on average, but the sheer potential of Bengali Brahmins is incredible - sadly they are rarely in shape and usually studycel but yeah it's not really close in terms of how striking the phenos are.
Lies. tamil ppl have higher concentration of colored eyes statistically search it up

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, wollet2 and 3 others
You can't wear this shit for more than 20 minutes lmao it's made for cinematic purposes not for coping jatts
Ppl wear for 12 hrs and you have Shitskin eyes not even t50 dark triad you really need them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Ppl wear for 12 hrs and you have Shitskin eyes not even t50 dark triad you really need them
Eye colour Is cope anyway. You Just don't have striking Bones and eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 23558
Irl yes not in photos
Shut the fuck up Bro you're retarded. You Need to starve 3 years to lose all that pile of turd in your stomach. Once you leanmax you'll be 30 yo

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, m0ss26, wollet2 and 4 others
Shut the fuck up Bro you're retarded. You Need to starve 3 years to lose all that pile of turd in your stomach. Once you leanmax you'll be 30 yo
I ain’t gonna starve I use drugs . Starving is low iq terroni behaviour

I ain’t gonna starve I use drugs . Starving is low iq terroni behaviour
No drugs for obese fucks. If drugs could solve obesity everyone would do It.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Eye colour Is cope anyway. You Just don't have striking Bones and eyes
Irl yes not in photos
Bullshit. Eye color irl can be an insane halo depending on pheno - yes on pasty anglos blue eyes barely stand out but on an otherwise very ethnic pheno it can be very striking and adds a ton of mystery irl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Big White Cuck, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others
Bullshit. Eye color irl can be an insane halo depending on pheno - yes on pasty anglos blue eyes barely stand out but on an otherwise very ethnic pheno it can be very striking and adds a ton of mystery irl.
My 2 uncles have hazel eyes and no one in my family has dark T50s

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Everything can be a halo depending on the face. I have friends with green eyes 0 halo

• Hmm...
My 2 uncles have hazel eyes and no one in my family has dark T50s
What's your background? Native north indian phenos usually have t30ish eyes on average like medium brown (no dark t50s as u said)

Bengali Brahmins is a whole diff ballgame tho bro even the hazels aren't brown dominant they're grey and green.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Everything can be a halo depending on the face. I have friends with green eyes 0 halo
Dark green? Or striking light green? I doubt it's the latter

What's your background? Native north indian phenos usually have t30ish eyes on average like medium brown (no dark t50s as u said)

Bengali Brahmins is a whole diff ballgame tho bro even the hazels aren't brown dominant they're grey and green.
My mother was Arab and My dad is Indian ... I have something related to pagaystan

• Woah
Dark green? Or striking light green? I doubt it's the latter
Green is “striking” when it’s on gl people

Green is “dark” when it’s on Normies

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, m0ss26, wollet2 and 3 others
Everyone are stupid terroni iq
Bro you shat in your pants. Took a big dump in your fucking pants. You stayed 3 years here and only managed to get fatter and fatter

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Curry nonsense

• JFL
Bro you shat in your pants. Took a big dump in your fucking pants. You stayed 3 years here and only managed to get fatter and fatter
I grew bones while your whole face became arab Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Deleted member 30985
And himanchal Pradesh is my hometown
Yeah medium browns are the norm there I'm pretty sure as u said. With a few very light brown in the family who usually stand out. (Light brown =/= hazel btw, I'd argue the former looks more striking but hazel are more.pretty up close)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
My eyes are so dark they don't even register on the scale.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mosh12, horizontallytall and 1 other person
My eyes are so dark they don't even register on the scale.
I have a friend who said the same - "mine are literally black not even brown" so I shone a flashlight in his eyes and told him they were actually the color of furniture varnish to make him feel better. I regretted that analogy instantly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mosh12, lightskinbengali, the BULL and 1 other person

DNR. Untrue.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and forevermirin
dnr lol

• So Sad
Btw I think people from Levant have the highest prevalence of light eyes outside of europe. Light eyes are uncommon in India even in the extreme north.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, m0ss26, Offensive Bias and 6 others
DNR. Untrue.
I literally never larp. Didn't take pics but I could post one of the people as he's a famous actor but id prob get doxxed so I'll live with @0hMan not believing me.

I have a friend who said the same - "mine are literally black not even brown" so I shone a flashlight in his eyes and told him they were actually the color of furniture varnish to make him feel better. I regretted that analogy instantly.
Can you tell my shade ?

• +1
No lol ur cheerypick

ing i lived in bengal for years and very few had that colour , they have very fair skin though(brahmins),but no other indo aryan features like nose orbitals , forehead lenght/skull size, but yeah the women seems to have more aryanish features than men i had so much chance with them but my parents ruined by prime

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 30985 and 0hMan
Btw I think people from Levant have the highest prevalence of light eyes outside of europe. Light eyes are uncommon in India even in the extreme north.
Tbf the levant is Europe adjacent - so it's more understandandable. But when I say it's common i mean in a very specific pheno (limited to 3-4 bengali Brahmin surnames). Not at all common in general population.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Mosh12 and Jason Voorhees
No it would be Latin America, Levant, North Africa, Iran, Central Asia and maybe Northern Indians

• JFL
I literally never larp. Didn't take pics but I could post one of the people as he's a famous actor but id prob get doxxed so I'll live with @0hMan not believing me.
I'm saying the title isn't true.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and horizontallytall
No it would be Latin America, Levant, North Africa, Iran, Central Asia and maybe Northern Indians
Almost certainly not nafris and North Indians. Central Asia idek, Latinos yes they have a ton of hazel i think.

But I think u misread my post anyway, it's not the entire area it's certains sects of a caste I'm talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Even Latin America is rare because of the mutts. It's only really "common" among those Afghan cave dwellers and in those remote aryan tribes in North Africa and Levant. Yazidi and Pashtuns also often seem to have light eyes. I have never seen meeks tier light blue eyes on an ethnic ever. Those guys must be 1 in a million.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, TechnoBoss, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Almost certainly not nafris and North Indians. Central Asia idek, Latinos yes they have a ton of hazel i think.

But I think u misread my post anyway, it's not the entire area it's certains sects of a caste I'm talking about.
Nafris yes, Central Asians yes, Latinos no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back