Best ab routine?

completelyavg

completelyavg

Iron
finally some good progress on my body but abs are lacking including bad love handles. Would be helpful for some routines/diet rules

Attachments

• D6DC667B-F60C-4CC8-B1E0-BCBD35116694.jpeg
    D6DC667B-F60C-4CC8-B1E0-BCBD35116694.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
3 sets of tracking deficit calories into MyFitnessPal

Just joking, although if you still have love handles then you aren't lean enough for abs, lean down a bit more. For actually training the abs, do hanging leg raises

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and completelyavg
3 sets of tracking deficit calories into MyFitnessPal

Just joking, although if you still have love handles then you aren't lean enough for abs, lean down a bit more. For actually training the abs, do hanging leg raises
its visible I have more muscle but within the entire 7 months I stayed the exact same weight area throughout despite changing my diet, any idea why?

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Go full autist on CI-CO.

• +1
Reactions: completelyavg
its visible I have more muscle but within the entire 7 months I stayed the exact same weight area throughout despite changing my diet, any idea why?
you went through body recomposition. you probably didn't track your calories or try to eat significantly less/more cals, eating more protein + less junk food + went to the gym so this made you slowly lose a bit of fat while putting on some muscle at the same time

tldr you very slowly lost fat and gained muscle at the same time which kept ur weight the same

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and completelyavg
Stomach vacuums, avoid training obliques if your goal is aesthetics

• +1
lost fat and gained muscle to even it out or just water weight

go leaner bro ur fat

• +1
I dont do any isolation yet i have six pack. U can do basic movements and your abs will work such as pull ups and especially chin ups.
If u think ur abs still weak point u can do isolation like bodyweight leg raises is pretty much enough.

I dont do any isolation yet i have six pack. U can do basic movements and your abs will work such as pull ups and especially chin ups.
If u think ur abs still weak point u can do isolation like bodyweight leg raises is pretty much enough.
How would you compare your body fat compared to mine? Pull ups and chins ups are already a regular addition to my workouts and leg raises are apart of my ab workout 4x a week M W F Sat

How would you compare your body fat compared to mine? Pull ups and chins ups are already a regular addition to my workouts and leg raises are apart of my ab workout 4x a week M W F Sat
Im about 2% leaner but pretty close. Im bulking so im higher bf% than usual. Dont mind my bf % i have Chad level abs genetics i can have visible abs even on higher body fat

What exactly did u do to blow up ur frame

What exactly did u do to blow up ur frame
started working out everyday, had a 2 yr breakup motivation, used to only eat during school lunch and dinner but now I eat roughly 4 meals a day eliminating fast food

how many inches of bideltoid did you gain?

increase the calorie deficit for stunning results