best app to morph photos

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
i want to learn how to morph but I don't know which app or software is the best to start to learn, any tips?

Last edited:
There's like one app for that

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Face tune faceapp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and the next o'pry
You mean, basic morphs or more professional morphs like this:

If basic morphs: Face tune
Professional: Photoshop or Gimp
fuarkkkk 29 dollars per month to use adobe photoshop, gimp is free thank god

Use torrent, you torrentcel

there are several photoshop versions you can get easily with torrent on piratebay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 3043, the next o'pry and 1 other person

there are several photoshop versions you can get easily with torrent on piratebay

thank you bro, im a big fan of your videos, I want to learn to make a professional morph which one do you often use?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
thank you bro, im a big fan of your videos, I want to learn to make a professional morph which one do you often use?

Photoshop CS6, try to get CC, it has better features, some with facial detection that help you morph the face just by changing the parameters instead of doing it manually

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 3043
Photoshop CS6, try to get CC, it has better features, some with facial detection that help you morph the face just by changing the parameters instead of doing it manually
this auto promotion

"Professional morphs" JFL. Do you file your taxes stating occupation as: professional basement-dweller and PSL morpher?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
"Professional morphs" JFL. Do you file your taxes stating occupation as: professional basement-dweller and PSL morpher?

🤨

The government stealing my money doesn't dictate my profession, and I've made a couple of morphs for money, so...