Best bimax transformation you ever seen

fernandobrocolli

fernandobrocolli

Bronze

FIGURE 7-1 A 17-year-old boy who was born with a nonprogressive congenital myopathy was referred by an orthodontist for surgical evaluation. The lack of masticatory muscle strength resulted in a constant open mouth posture. The long face growth pattern is characterized by vertical maxillary excess; a clockwise-rotated retrusive mandible; a vertically long and retrusive chin; and an Angle Class II anterior open-bite malocclusion. The patient underwent a combined orthodontic and surgical approach. Four bicuspid extractions relieved dental crowding. This was followed by surgery that included a maxillary Le Fort I osteotomy (vertical intrusion and horizontal advancement); bilateral sagittal split osteotomies of the mandible (horizontal advancement and counterclockwise rotation); and osseous genioplasty (vertical reduction and horizontal advancement). A, Profile views before and after reconstruction. B, Frontal views with smile before and after reconstruction.

doctor: Jeffrey C. Posnick

He had nothing but orthognathic surgery done and skinmaxxing :eek:

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 756, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Yeah this is a legendary Posnick case. Too bad he got old and retired, he was a maxfax God

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
Here's an old conversation between surgeons including Posnick and Yaremchuk, where they look at cases and give their opinions. Interesting to read through

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and fernandobrocolli
even cured his acne

miracle worker

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Deleted member 10615
from 3/10 to 6.5/10 very impressive tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
dyed eyebrows and lashes and slightly darker hair would bring him to a 7

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Here's an old conversation between surgeons including Posnick and Yaremchuk, where they look at cases and give their opinions. Interesting to read through

M 101016 jasj200402002 fig3
brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 14392, Pumanator and 5 others
keep coping, dude is nearly a 10
10 is prime gandy, hexum, chico ect, he isn't that tier

he is above average but his eyebrows and lashes hold him back

he is still good looking

What about this?

• +1

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and fernandobrocolli
Nah it's this one. Augustos

• Love it
Good luck finding 60K for Bimax

Imageee

I think this result is better its from someone from lookism.net who went to Zanzibar in Germany. If I remember correctly he got bimiax + HT + beard transplant + ZSO.

yeah thats life changing shit

cope im getting it free due to extreme sleep apnea

They won't make it look aesthetic, the goal is to make you sleep better, not aesthetic. The doctor isn't gonna waste his time as he's not getting anything out of it.

They won't make it look aesthetic, the goal is to make you sleep better, not aesthetic. The doctor isn't gonna waste his time as he's not getting anything out of it.
depends on the doctor i choose. Going to find a blackpilled one anyways my mandible isnt that recessed even a little movement forward will make a big difference, my huge problem is my upper maxilla which my eyes are bulging lefort 3 qualfieid worthy due to deformity in an accident when 5 years old, probably getting some sort of osteotomy to fix my orbitals