Best European surgeon for infraorbital rim implants with saddle?

M

marken12

Iron
I have bad undereyes (hollowness) with a negative orbital vector. From reading this forum a bit I realised that I need infraorbital rim implants with saddle and/or combined with malar implants, similar to what the user @Gaia262 got.

However I'd like to combine this implant with a bichectomy and ptosis surgery for my right eye (suffering from droopy upper eyelid). Before telling me that a bichectomy would be a bad idea and to lose weight instead, I already have. I was 10-11% bf and my cheeks were still not even close to hollow, the inside of my cheeks are also wounded as I regularly bite them by mistake (pretty common in actual bichectomy candidates).

Ideally I'd want to get all these 3 surgeries at once, I'd go for Ramieri since I like Gaia's infraorbital implant result but I'm not sure he performs the other 2 surgeries. Is there a Ramieri tier surgeon that can do all 3 of these or will I have to go to Ramieri for infras and other surgeons for the other surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member and 2 others
over if you havent saved the lookism.net surgeon thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, Anchor_Ship, Lorsss and 2 others
I have bad undereyes (hollowness) with a negative orbital vector. From reading this forum a bit I realised that I need infraorbital rim implants with saddle and/or combined with malar implants, similar to what the user @Gaia262 got.

However I'd like to combine this implant with a bichectomy and ptosis surgery for my right eye (suffering from droopy upper eyelid). Before telling me that a bichectomy would be a bad idea and to lose weight instead, I already have. I was 10-11% bf and my cheeks were still not even close to hollow, the inside of my cheeks are also wounded as I regularly bite them by mistake (pretty common in actual bichectomy candidates).

Ideally I'd want to get all these 3 surgeries at once, I'd go for Ramieri since I like Gaia's infraorbital implant result but I'm not sure he performs the other 2 surgeries. Is there a Ramieri tier surgeon that can do all 3 of these or will I have to go to Ramieri for infras and other surgeons for the other surgeries?
I know Dr Ramieri can do both the infraorbital malar implant plus the buccal lipectomy at the same time.

But just to let you know due to the demand from my thread his prices are now higher on the infra implants, one person messaged me and said he was quoted €9k.

Best to consult or at least drop him your pics (which is free) and see what he says you may not even need buccal lipectomy, as your jaws may be recessed giving the illusion of chubby cheeks. But its up to him and you to discuss.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Anchor_Ship, DivineBeing and 5 others
I know Dr Ramieri can do both the infraorbital malar implant plus the buccal lipectomy at the same time.

But just to let you know due to the demand from my thread his prices are now higher on the infra implants, one person messaged me and said he was quoted €9k.

Best to consult or at least drop him your pics (which is free) and see what he says you may not even need buccal lipectomy, as your jaws may be recessed giving the illusion of chubby cheeks. But its up to him and you to discuss.

My cheeks are bloated even when I jut, only cheek sucking makes them look good so I'm pretty sure a bichectomy would help me quite a bit. I might just do implants + bichectomy with him and search for another surgeon to help with ptosis surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

He charges USA prices. Good doctor but at this point just stay in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and DivineBeing
The issue of infraorbital rim implants is that, if you look for information on search engige, typing
"lower infraobital rim implants" you will find very small informations from surgeon official websites: just some article by Yaremchuck and Taban

if you type "tear trough implants" like here you will only find information concerning orbital rim fillers, which are temporary and migrate after one year

Some cosmetic surgeons offer tear trough carved implants, this means the implant is not 3D designed by software, but carved right before the surgery by the cosmetic doctor.
If you find a surgeons who offer 3D designed custom facial implants, you may ask him about infraorbital rims

New York based:
New York Center clinic
Dr Philip Miller

Beverly Hills based:
Dr Dhir
Dr Jason Champagne
Drss Catherine Chang
Dr Jason Diamond
Dr Binder

Other Locations:
Dr Eppley (Indiana)
Dr Yaremchuck (Boston)
Dr Defrancq (Belgium)
Dr Niamtu (Virginia)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and cutecel
over if you havent saved the lookism.net surgeon thread
there is this thread which has not been updated for ages

FUCK 9k for infras by a 3rd tier shit tier surgeon

what has this world come to :feelswhy:

South Korea I get teatrhoguhs for $200 lmfao

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
FUCK 9k for infras by a 3rd tier shit tier surgeon

what has this world come to :feelswhy:

South Korea I get teatrhoguhs for $200 lmfao
please could you share information about theese Korean surgeons offering orbital implants?
are they carved implants or 3D designed custom?

please could you share information about theese Korean surgeons offering orbital implants?
i was talking about filler sry I should've been more cleaar

but i can share info about some of them i consulted in-person.

they offer a different variety of surgeries that you usually see here

some offered OBO and other surgeries considered "dangerous" here (such as MOdified Lefort 3 Osteotomy -> move the whole zygomatic complex forward)

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
i was talking about filler sry I should've been more cleaar

but i can share info about some of them i consulted in-person.

they offer a different variety of surgeries that you usually see here

some offered OBO and other surgeries considered "dangerous" here (such as MOdified Lefort 3 Osteotomy -> move the whole zygomatic complex forward)
there are many bad doctors in south korea, take care

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and DivineBeing
don’t you always shit talk surgery

The issue of infraorbital rim implants is that, if you look for information on search engige, typing
"lower infraobital rim implants" you will find very small informations from surgeon official websites: just some article by Yaremchuck and Taban

if you type "tear trough implants" like here you will only find information concerning orbital rim fillers, which are temporary and migrate after one year

Some cosmetic surgeons offer tear trough carved implants, this means the implant is not 3D designed by software, but carved right before the surgery by the cosmetic doctor.
If you find a surgeons who offer 3D designed custom facial implants, you may ask him about infraorbital rims

New York based:
New York Center clinic
Dr Philip Miller

Beverly Hills based:
Dr Dhir
Dr Jason Champagne
Drss Catherine Chang
Dr Jason Diamond
Dr Binder

Other Locations:
Dr Eppley (Texas)
Dr Yaremchuck (Boston)