best fat loss drug?

W

wristcel

Kraken
Had to take some pics of myself for verification stuff and realised i'm such a fat ass lol

I run 3 nights per week (walk, job, sprint interval type stuff) and lift weights a few times per week.

I eat MAINLY clean (lean protein and veg etc) and typically no more than 1500 calories.

It's like my body will NOT get lean natrually no matter what i do, so its time to take drugs for this.

I'm a bit clueless about it all. I read a lot on reddit how guys lost fat fast from injecting T so that's one of my options I plan to take.
Also hear similar things about proviron
Anyone have any experiences on these in terms of pure fat loss? Or any other drugs that you've tried?

Calculate your TDEE properly and eat accordingly (slightly to moderately below that) https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/bmr-harris-benedict-equation
it says I need about 1800? (my bmr) and I eat around 1500 so think i'm doing it right

Last edited:
it says I need about 1800? (my bmr) and I eat around 1500 so think i'm doing it right

View attachment 1363143
See a doctor, have your thyroid checked and track your food - including beverages - better (it's easy to underestimate how many calories you actually consume)

either gigamanlet or massive coper
today for example:
Breakfast - protein shake
lunch - half a cup of brown rice, and like 2 chicken breasts. Ketchup
Dinner - 3 eggs + HALF of a piece of bread/toast
It's 8pm and I look to have eaten only around 1100 calories so i'll likely have something small in a minute. Mainly protein. Then i'm done

Starved too long

Try checking your fasted blood sugar, you might have diabetes type 2.

yohimbine is the best shit

• +1
Reactions: wristcel