Reactions: Alt Number 3
What's in it for me?

• So Sad
I like world cup finals

Barca vs psg

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and lookismfugee
ok I don’t hate on barca but the ref was sleeping or smth. Suarez become a professional diver that day. I wanted barca to go thru bc I felt bad for Neymar who was legit MoTM

Delete this asap OP

As they did every year under Pep but hes a bottler in the CL
pep = worse coach ever. crazy how he earns hundreds of millions doing the bare minimum just because he has world class players at his disposal.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
pep = worse coach ever. crazy how he earns hundreds of millions doing the bare minimum just because he has world class players at his disposal.
Thats just not true though. He overthinks CL ties but you gotta give credit where Its due. Noone improves players as much as Pep does. Just Look at Sane or Sterling in city. His Bayern was better than the treble winning one. Hes probably the smartest in the game but his incel trait that is overthinking fucks him over

• JFL
Thats just not true though. He overthinks CL ties but you gotta give credit where Its due. Noone improves players as much as Pep does. Just Look at Sane or Sterling in city. His Bayern was better than the treble winning one. Hes probably the smartest in the game but his incel trait that is overthinking fucks him over
attacking wise sure. Defensive wise simeone reigns supreme. Given the opportunity he can turn stones and otamendi into world class centre backs just like he did with Savic. Idk how u classify a team being ‘better’, but hynckes’s Bayern was pretty much invincible.

attacking wise sure. Defensive wise simeone reigns supreme. Given the opportunity he can turn stones and otamendi into world class centre backs just like he did with Savic. Idk how u classify a team being ‘better’, but hynckes’s Bayern was pretty much invincible.
Watching them every week in the league Peps side seemed even more dominant. Sadly they werent clutch enough when it mattered. For me they were even better than his City side

Watching them every week in the league Peps side seemed even more dominant. Sadly they werent clutch enough when it mattered. For me they were even better than his City side
Yeah they were dominant on possession. But when a team become too reliant just on possession they end up like his Barca side that got done by 2012 Bayern. But pep seems to have mastered a balance in a much more competitive league with his city side.

On the real how crazy is that Atletico side that managed to hang on while peps Bayern were literally laying siege on their goal. I’d say 2 more minutes and they would’ve been packing their bags.

CUM ON SCORE SUM FAKIN GOAAAAAAAALS!!!!!!

• JFL
Bald fraud

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
He's up north, so probably Derby or Leeds or something
incel club for a pathetic baldcel loser incel. how perfect

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Alt Number 3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Since being blackpilled i find it hard to enjoy watching sport now..

I see incels, slayers & NPC's everywhere.. not footballers, not people

Atletico matches are so boring man
Just all out defence, nowhere near the best match
The best match ever was Man City 4-3 Spurs or Ajax 2-3 Spurs

Atletico matches are so boring man
Just all out defence, nowhere near the best match
The best match ever was Man City 4-3 Spurs or Ajax 2-3 Spurs
imo they are as fun to watch as attacking football if not better. especially if Atletico are trying to defend 1-0 away. Edge of ur seat stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and Alt Number 3
I used to follow the Premier League and La Liga from 2000-2013. From 2014 and on I only watch national tournaments.
You got out at the right time tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616